Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained voice on my cell phone

Riya

I dont know what happen to my cell phone but there is something wrong.When i talk with someone specially with my bf a 30-40yrs old voice interrupted.Specially at night.I heard it once,but my bf hear that voice every day.And we can't understand what that voice wants to tell.It occurs everyday.Not only that when I sleep with my phone every day I can see nightmares...Is that normal????

Have you tried putting your phone on loudspeaker and recording the calls to your boyfriend?

• Like 2

Stay silent and let the voice speak, try and make out what it's saying.

It could be a really dedicated pizza delivery guy who is still trying to find you from that pizza you ordered last month.

Some times (Depending on the cell phone towers or quality of the cell phone) the phone Signals mix and you pick up other peoples conversations or fragments. For example, I could walk around with my cheap walkie talkie and pick up cell phone conversations with it.

Or the FBI is listening in.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 4

I am a 18 yrs old college girl,so do you really think that its FBI???And i heard that voice once but my boyfriend and some friends can hear that voice daily(They dont know each other,so they cant be joking with me),i mean he can only hear that voice daily while i am also holding that call.And if its a pizza boy then why we cant understand what he says(we only can understand in which language that voice talks)....Its really odd...Not only that our call disconnected every day though signal is strong....

Phone calls are tricky, I think. I say this, because I have had experiences that are explainable as living people but bad lines. I remember when my husband was stationed at an AFB in Mississippi, and living off base, (real close off base) calling the hospital for some test results, and while on hold, another conversation came through. I could tell it was another Air Force doctor and he was talking on anther line with his wife and kids. I couldn't do anything but hear the touching family time. It was kind of faint, but I could hear what they are saying. I remember thinking, what crappy lines. On remote lines, I have heard other phone calls, tvs, and the like. And telemarkerters have so many tricks up their sleeve, I wouldn't put it past them to cut into lines. Baby monitors can hear other phone calls, and sometimes calls could make my son's remote control cars move. I'm no help, because despite various unexplainable experiences I have had, voices on the phone were from the living.

It can be a technical fault, and it can be network problem because some time our cell catch the other signal by fault and you can check your cell phone’s functions properly because some phone comes with voice changing function…. so don't worry it is normal. :yes:

Edited by Peter Gomes

Chances to have such technical problem are too low, its more likely that you will see a ghost in your room. As told here already, it is possible that signals mix but to have them mix often, that is impossible, especially if its the same voice every time. Maybe someone hacked your lines and is playing jokes, that is only possibility as i can tell.

Chances to have such technical problem are too low, its more likely that you will see a ghost in your room. As told here already, it is possible that signals mix but to have them mix often, that is impossible, especially if its the same voice every time. Maybe someone hacked your lines and is playing jokes, that is only possibility as i can tell.

At first i also thought that my friends were hacking my number,then we checked and every time result found that my number is ok,no one hacked that...After that i change my sim card,but same thing happened.And in my house we have 8 phones,but no one have facing this problem.Not only that whan i connect that sim to another phone its working fine.... :yes:

At first i also thought that my friends were hacking my number,then we checked and every time result found that my number is ok,no one hacked that...After that i change my sim card,but same thing happened.And in my house we have 8 phones,but no one have facing this problem.Not only that whan i connect that sim to another phone its working fine.... :yes:

I see, what phone model you have, is it with Android OS? There is possibility of 'invisible' app which could be responsible for such thing, and since you have try that SIM card in other phone then it leaves us with problem at the phone only. If there is problem with it it's problem in firmware of the device, some 99% chance of that and other 1% goes on Gremlins. We will easily solve it if it's firmware problem.

I see, what phone model you have, is it with Android OS? There is possibility of 'invisible' app which could be responsible for such thing, and since you have try that SIM card in other phone then it leaves us with problem at the phone only. If there is problem with it it's problem in firmware of the device, some 99% chance of that and other 1% goes on Gremlins. We will easily solve it if it's firmware problem.

Sir i have a normal java phone(Samsung C3312)....

Chances to have such technical problem are too low,

No, not really it happens fairly regularly. More so in a densely populated area, like say a university in idia

No, not really it happens fairly regularly. More so in a densely populated area, like say a university in idia

But he can hear the voice regularly

• Like 1

Sounds like the movie 'Cellular,' we watched it last night. It's where a kidnapped lady (Kim Bassinger) was trying to repair a smashed land line phone, and a guy on a cell phone answered and then the excitement started.

But I would say to Riya, get rid of the phone and get a new one.

• Like 1

Sounds like the movie 'Cellular,' we watched it last night. It's where a kidnapped lady (Kim Bassinger) was trying to repair a smashed land line phone, and a guy on a cell phone answered and then the excitement started.

But I would say to Riya, get rid of the phone and get a new one.

Ha ha ha ha...Yeah i also watched that movie....But this voice is different...

As @Riya have reply to you, chances to have the same voice or, call it the 'same technical problem' happen every time are zero. And its ordinary java phone - no application could 'take over' telephone part of OS to control voice during call, very difficult to achieve, if possible at all.

Someone have found crazy way to have fun or, as i have said, it's gremlins :)