Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

44-year-old man discovers that he is a woman

UM-Bot

A married man in China went to the doctor with stomach cramps and was told that he was actually a female.

The man, who has been identified as 'Mr Chen', underwent a CT scan after complaining of stomach cramps and finding blood in his urine. When doctors analyzed the results they discovered that, genetically, the 44-year-old was actually a woman and that he had been suffering from period pains.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...t-he-is-a-woman

• Like 2

I think a little clue may have been the absence of a penis, and those perky boobs, and a preference for handbags doh! :lol:

• Like 3

What the ****!!!!

I think a little clue may have been the absence of a penis

Except he had one of those as well.

• Like 2

44 years and you dont know youre not a man? This story must be bogus. Little boys have peeing competitions, have group showers after sports, older boys invariably read smutty comics/magazines... how can you get to that age and not know anything of anatomy? And even if he/she weas that thick and sheltered, then for sure his wife would have pointed it out to him, :lol: or not in this case

I call it pure BS

• Like 2

in other words "he" is a lesbian.

I doubt that, he was not born on Lesbos, Greece.

Except he had one of those as well.

But the article said and I quote: "Although they didn't really need further confirmation, the doctors examined again to conclude that Chen didn’t have an adam’s apple or male genitalia"

• Like 1

But the article said and I quote: "Although they didn't really need further confirmation, the doctors examined again to conclude that Chen didn’t have an adam’s apple or male genitalia"

Updated the source link, I'm reading some conflicting versions of this story - most of the reports suggest that he did have male genitalia.

• Like 1

What-

Wait-

I mean, I know there's those people who have-

So-

What?

Must have been a huge surprise for him...er...her...uh...

What?

there once was a man from china

who had the combo of a penis and vagina

he went to the docs with his stomach in knots

to be told theres womans bits inside him...

• Like 2

Nah..

Hermaphroditism. The clitoras enlarged into a penial structure while the testies remained as overies. We are all female by default but If something goes quirky with the andronization process all sorts of quirky things can happen. Poor guy.... Girl ... Or whatever . :(

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 2

Sum Dum Chen is his name.

Sum Dum Chen is his name.

Sum Dum Chik is the new name! :lol:

Dang, I feel sorry for the person. They obviously did not bring it on-to themselves.

Genetic abnormality of this type, though rare, is not unheard of I suppose.

Not sure if there is much of a medical remediation; given the condition itself and the patients age. I tend to doubt that any type of hormone therapy at this point would make much of a diff.

It does seem that the body, after so many years, has decided to not handle this all that well. Hope things can improve, or be managed.

If his penis is fully developed, it makes sense he never knew he was born intersex. Hopefully he can get the uterus and ovaries removed, since he identifies as a man.

He may be intersex, but it's obvious his gender is male. SO I'm sure he wants his uterus out!

I guess he might've felt luckier if he lived in here where we got almost compulsory army (you can avoid it by getting into civil service or playing mad or being mad etc, or maybe incarcerated)... here in the health checkup before going army a doctor checks by hand that you're a guy and got the eguipment guys got downstairs. It would had been a golden opportunity to him, and most men here can't say they hadn't had their balls handled by another man.