Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost attacks photographer in Pa. house

Brian Topp

HANOVER, Pa. — Homeowners in Pennsylvania claim their home is haunted with ghosts and a demon, and one photojournalist was reportedly hurt while inside.

According to WPMT, homeowner DeAnna Simpson said they’ve lived there for seven years, and she says she has photos and recordings of voices, laughing and even dogs barking.

Read more and to watch the video: http://fox8.com/2014/07/26/ghost-attacks-photographer-in-pa-house-haunted-with-demons-spirits/

• Like 1

Well this is great news, photos, recordings of voices and a real reporter with war wounds from a demon...all we got to do now is wait for them to show us.

The house will appear on the Travel Channel’s “The Dead Files” Saturday......

Why the Travel channel, with this sort of concrete proof (yet to be shown) it should be on the NEWS.

When a Fox 43 photojournalist entered the home for a story, he felt his hand burning and saw a scratch on his wrist. Simpson claims he was hurt as a warning about telling her story.

http://fox8.com/2014/07/26/ghost-attacks-photographer-in-pa-house-haunted-with-demons-spirits/

No doubt the reporter will be clarifying this and showing his wounds.

The video is not working so if anyone can view it, can they tell me if the reporter is showing his wounds on it and does the video show the photos etc etc etc?

• Like 3

Well this is great news, photos, recordings of voices and a real reporter with war wounds from a demon...all we got to do now is wait for them to show us.

Why the Travel channel, with this sort of concrete proof (yet to be shown) it should be on the NEWS.

When a Fox 43 photojournalist entered the home for a story, he felt his hand burning and saw a scratch on his wrist. Simpson claims he was hurt as a warning about telling her story.

http://fox8.com/2014/07/26/ghost-attacks-photographer-in-pa-house-haunted-with-demons-spirits/

The video is not working so if anyone can view it, can they tell me if the reporter is showing his wounds on it and does the video show the photos etc etc etc?

Free do we need to contact Ealdwita and get the lunch and flasks ready,, not sure how long this wait will be!!!

• Like 2

Free do we need to contact Ealdwita and get the lunch and flasks ready,, not sure how long this wait will be!!!

He is on his way back with the first drop of supplies:

SKY20101105034415DD.jpg

• Like 2

He is on his way back with the first drop of supplies:

SKY20101105034415DD.jpg

That should last a few days at best!!!

Slow news week, I guess. There is no way they are trying to pump the value so they can recoup some of their losses from the real estate crash, right?

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

Seems relatively genuine.

But that katie kyros can come and investigate my home anytime, no wonder she is on fox.

http://fox8.com/2014...demons-spirits/

I backtracked to the fox43 footage. It wasn't the reporter, it was the camerguy that got scratched. Nope, no video of the scratching itself, just the gal being interviewed asking if he just got scratched- then the guy showing his wrist. I couldn't really tell that there was a scratch there to be honest.

Here's the link to the fox43 that played for me: http://fox43.com/2014/07/25/ghost-attacks-in-hanover-haunted-house/#axzz38baFhcRq

• Like 3