Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crowdfunding Sought 'Ghost-Detecting' softwar

Brian Topp

A man who believes he has developed a scientific way to detect ghosts and other paranormal entities in everyday photos and videos has launched a crowdfunding program to raise money for further development.

According to a press release by ghost hunter Joe DiMare,

to read more: http://news.discovery.com/human/psychology/crowdfunding-sought-for-ghost-detecting-computer-program-140726.htm

A man who believes he has developed a scientific way to detect ghosts

Danger! Danger Will Robinson! Oxymoron detected!

And in other news

$3USD raised of $49,999 goal

Edited by Duck33
  • Like 2

Kind of amazing he got 3 individual dollars with interpretations like this

Frog type creature waving at us.

What I see in this image is a frog standing waving back at the camera. He is standing in front of and under the tree. About 2 foot tall. Looks like he has a bow tie on. He is waving with his left arm.

And if you look to the right you will also see a white rabbit checking the time and a large cat with a very big grin.

pareidolia:

Pareidolia is a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague or obscure stimulus being perceived as something clear and distinct.

Edited by Duck33
  • Like 2

So his software makes photos blurry, and everyone knows ghosts/aliens/bigfoot only appear in blurry photos.

• Like 3

Software that detects ghosts? All he needs is a smartphone and the Ghost Radar app, right? Right?

• Like 2

This jazz is hilarious. 3 dollars. Oh my dog, I just lost my cookies hahahahaha

• Like 2

In order to solve a problem with software, the problem must be clearly defined. For the problem to be clearly defined, a little science would have to be done first. By a little science I mean a lot of science. Since last I checked the paranormal world has an available science balance of 0.00, making this project is a nonstarter. Or a way for some guy to exploit hapless believers an run off with their money.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1