Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Brian Topp

Spooked professor claims blood-sucking spirit

12 posts in this topic

BHOPAL/INDORE: X-files of Madhya Pradesh police are replete with complaints of blood-curdling spirits on prowl, forcing police on a blind chase of the supernatural. And the latest complaint has intrigued the force after a spooked retired professor alleged attack from "blood and semen sucking spirits".

To read more http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City/Bhopal/Another-X-File-Spooked-professor-claims-blood-sucking-spirit-wants-to-have-sex/articleshow/39156866.cms

"That woman is using air pressure magneto therapy to have sex with me. In the dead of night, I feel a 'presence' that nobody will believe. I have often run out of my house in the midnight," Trivedi told TOI on phone. "I am a scientist, people may think, I am mentally disturbed, but I am not," he said. ~ quote from the article.

Probably sleep paralysis.

2 people like this

And the latest complaint has intrigued the force after a spooked retired professor alleged attack from "blood and semen sucking spirits".

Intrigued who, the Vice squad?

1 person likes this

I was going to make a witty remark about how it was probably just bed bugs, but then I saw the semen sucking part and thought to myself "bed bugs don't do that".

4 people like this

Just as well really or some people would never get out of bed...

3 people like this

Id say sleep paralysis or possibly wishfull thinking! Or as the headline says... Another X File: Spooked professor claims blood-sucking spirit wants to have sex!

1 person likes this

If I could come to some sort of agreement on no bloodsucking, I would be glad to face the torment for the good professor!

2 people like this

It's probably a vampire... !

It's probably a vampire... !

Count Dracula: "I vant to suck your semen"

Doesn't really have the same ring to it.

3 people like this

Awesome.

:lol:

Regardless of how the man thinks he is experiencing this, its a good read no matter what! Most enjoyable

Posted (edited)

Strangers in the night, exchanging glances. So when did naughty dreams become spirit/vampire attacks?

Edited by XenoFish