Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cop claims feds are targeting him over ghosts

Brian Topp

A Department of Veterans Affairs cop, convinced his former New Jersey workplace is haunted by evil spirits, says the feds are using his belief in ghosts as an excuse to fire him, The Post has learned.

The spooky story pits Valdo Vaher, 48, a retired Army sergeant and former lieutenant in the New York National Guard, against the VA, where he began working in 2006.

Vaher, who lives in Rockland County, defiantly insists otherworldly phenomena are real.

To read more: http://nypost.com/2014/07/28/cop-claims-feds-are-targeting-him-because-he-believes-in-ghosts/

• Like 1

It seems like they are targeting him because he is a nutcase,it might be me but statements like the one below are far from rational,

Vaher is also alleged to have said, “Watch out for certain trees because they have faces and I just have a bad vibe with them”

:no:

Edited by dr no
  • Like 3

It seems like they are targeting him because he is a nutcase,it might be me but statements like the one below are far from rational,

Vaher is also alleged to have said, “Watch out for certain trees because they have faces and I just have a bad vibe with them”

:no:

you act as if you've never met an evil tree....

• Like 5