Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this a ghost at theatre?

Brian Topp

This spooky video of ghostly goings on was recorded inside a closed theatre after a psychic medium's show.

In the CCTV footage, a chair mysteriously moves back unaided and unexplained beams of light float across the room.

• Like 1

A ghost for sure! Not a piece of sting or fishing line pulling the chair.

• Like 7

Alert! Ah-hooga! Send in Randi! Send in the Skeptical Inquirer and Joe Nickell! Send in the Ghostbusters! Hey, pull out all the stops and send in Occam's Razor!!!

• Like 5

The Mirror.. :lol:

Took the words right out of my mouth....

• Like 2

This is not legit if there is no red circle around it

• Like 5

They showed that footage on national tv here!

• Like 2

I must not be very observant, but I didn't see any movement from the chairs.

PS: All right, I finally saw it. It looked like it moved, at any rate.

Edited by SaraT

The quality is so poor that it is impossible to see the string or other methods of movement. It is hard to tell if this is a camera recording off a screen or the actual video it self.

I am not saying that this make it a legitimate video

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

Maybe the ghost did not like where his favorite chair was and decided to move it!!!

OK heres something that makes me think its bogus, first of all a comment from under the vid says

"Pretty amateur editing skills right there, the space around the chair moves with the selection of the chair"

Now I didnt notice that, but then again I didnt see the chair move to start!

But the thing that does it for me is... a cctv is left on to record...OK thats what they do. But why review the tape if nothing has happened? I mean would anyone really sit there watching an empty hall on tape for hours?

• Like 1

I think, looking at it and how the chair moves forward as if being blown, that we could be looking at a T-101 attempting to come back through time. Obviously he must have realised he would need a lot more horsepower in his future attempts to reach his destination before achieving his aim to land in 1980's USA, but its clearly a strong historical point in our timeline of destruction.

• Like 2

The problem is that this is so easy to fake. And you release a few moths to fly around the lights and presto, you have orbs too!

21st century technology goes all "end of 19th century quality" when it comes to paranormal.

• Like 1

Ive seen something almost like that before, ended up to be a chair on a string and someone throwing a screwed up piece of tissue paper across the camera, but in this one i see what looks like shadows moving at the back of the room!

The space around the chair moves with the selection of the chair. Come on people.

Edited by Zero Fox FK

How did they eliminate the Invisible Man as a suspect? It is probably more likely to be an invisible man (given technological innovations) then a ghost, right?

The quality is so poor that it is impossible to see the string or other methods of movement. It is hard to tell if this is a camera recording off a screen or the actual video it self.

I am not saying that this make it a legitimate video

Well you've ruined it for me, Brian. And the video had orbs and everything. :D

• Like 1

This is fake, you can clearly see Yvette Fielding in the bottom left corner.. :D

• Like 1

Gimme some fishing line and I could make a more legit video than this hahaha

I have seen "a ghost" move things first hand and am convinced that they do exist, but I'm still sceptical about these kind of videos since it's so easy and popular to fake.

So most likely a string attached to the chair since there seems to be no apparent reason why someone would sit and watch this video and discover this.

But as I said, I know that there are a possibility that it can be a ghost since I have experienced it myself on numerous occasions.

Zam

Imagery that degraded is nothing more than a glorified Rorschach test. I can image I see ghosts all over it.