Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this a ghost at theatre?

Brian Topp

The chair could have moved by itself, some dude materialize and start tap dancing all over the place, but this is the digital age of trickery, so videos of ghost no longer mean anything to me.

I wanna know who these people are, who always seem to have time enough on their hands to sit down and watch hours and hours of late night cctv footage for no appearent reason and just happens to come across moving chairs and doors opening by themselves purely by accident....?

I wanna know who these people are, who always seem to have time enough on their hands to sit down and watch hours and hours of late night cctv footage for no appearent reason and just happens to come across moving chairs and doors opening by themselves purely by accident....?

Well some software programs out there would send a text or email saying the camera has detected movement with the times.

Well that answers the 'after life question' what's next?

next on the list is to find out the hobbies that ghosts have in the afterlife! :whistle:

a simple red circle would have been nice. Summertime we used to tie a $5 bill to a fishing line then run it to the edge of our front lawn and wait for a passerby. You can figure out the rest. Fishing line, beer, and nothing else to do.

Another perfectly framed security camera ghost. It is good they are nearly always so cooperative when it comes to moving an object in the center of the frame. Now if we could just get them to explain themselves.

• Like 2

when i die i shall return as a ghost, and to convince the skeptics i shall move a chair, slowly, in a theatre at night, then EVERYONE will believe!

• Like 3

Ghosts are real but idk if this video is legit , hmmmm...

Poltergeist activity is one of the most fascinating aspects of Paranormal research for me. It just intrigues me how **** can just "move" without anything clearly visible. Now sure it could have always been someone faking this, or even say a mini Earthquake but if those causes are ruled out then what forces on Earth are moving these objects? 

• 3 weeks later...

took me long enough to even see it in the video so the old fishing line trick would have been easy to disguise on that footage. Sorry but not even on the fence with that one... :no: