Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history

Rolci

As for more new information,

Why dont you deal with the information already presented? tell me this, the following was taken from the link I offered above, its a side of the pyramid they dont show in the YT clips... clearly you see sedimentary rock, which is what the hills are ACTUALLY made of, so...how on earth can it be manmade?

Bosnische_Vratnica_Tumulus_19.JPG

Fair enough. This video was posted 3 days ago, a trailer for the coming movie (which will be obviously about nothing at all), please note the large slabs at 2:40. Let me guess. Geological formations.

Yep. See, if you had done some research, you wouldn't have to be guessing. You wouldn't sound so skeptical at the thought of geological formations on a mountain. That whole region is made up of sedimentary deposits.

As for more new information, I'm personally waiting to see the new findings on the runic writings I mentioned to be published in English. It's not the first language this stuff gets published in so be patient and don't be surprised you're lagging behind.

That would indeed be interesting. I have no idea of the people who used runic ever made it that far? Anyone know?

But Rolci, are you agreeing with this guy regarding the pyramids mystical powers? Certainly, if his claims about the hill being a pyramid is true, it would be interesting to many, but not really world-changing to anyone other than a select few in that particular field. He sounds pretty certain that he is on the verge of discovering a brand new sort of "pyramid energy" to be used for healing and revolutionizing mankind. It's like he is on a holy quest.

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 1

Pending thread: The Bosnian Pyramids and the Moon landing hoax

• Like 2

Pending thread: The Bosnian Pyramids and the Moon landing hoax

Bosnian Pyramids Found On The Moon!

• Like 1

Bosnian Pyramids Found On The Moon!

Bosnian Pyramids Found On The Moon - Put there by Reptilian Illuminati members, using HAARP !

• Like 3

Bosnian Pyramids Found On The Moon - Put there by Reptilian Illuminati members, using HAARP !

Hey, was wrong with mine:

BIGwj4.jpg.JPG

Don't seem to put anything anywhere with it!

Have you tried to use the strings as a bow ? :P

Hey, was wrong with mine:

BIGwj4.jpg.JPG

It needs plucking at a specific harmonic frequency with the penis bone from the now extinct, giant hairy salmon, once you get it resonating like a tuning fork - rocks become as light as a feather

• Like 6

Fair enough. This video was posted 3 days ago, a trailer for the coming movie (which will be obviously about nothing at all), please note the large slabs at 2:40. Let me guess. Geological formations.

As for more new information, I'm personally waiting to see the new findings on the runic writings I mentioned to be published in English. It's not the first language this stuff gets published in so be patient and don't be surprised you're lagging behind.

You forgot your source, and an explanation of what you think they were mining there, so close to the surface. Only asking because there is nothing to mine there but you seem so sure and convinced.

Thanks for giving a place to look in the video. The slabs in the video around 2:40 are exposed sedimentary layers. They are typical for the area. They are seen in many parts of the world. They are simply harder layers that are next to softer layers.

• Like 5

Let's get one thing fixed at a time. Here is the description of a civilization from the wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization

A civilization (or civilisation in British English) most broadly is any complex state society[1][2][3] characterized by a social hierarchy,[1][2][3][4] symbolic communication forms (typically, writing systems),[4][5] and a perceived separation from and domination over the natural environment.[5][6][7] Civilizations are intimately associated with and often further defined by other socio-politico-economic characteristics, including urbanization (or the development of cities),[2][4] centralization,[2][4] the domestication of both humans and other organisms,[3][7] specialization of labor,[2][3][7] culturally ingrained ideologies of progress[7] and supremacism,[3] monumental architecture,[4] taxation,[4] societal dependence upon agriculture,[6] and expansionism.[3] Historically, a civilization was an "advanced" culture in contrast to more supposedly barbarian, savage, or primitive cultures.[1][3][4][8] More neutrally, civilization is contrasted with more ancient, less stratified societal models, including the cultures of hunter-gatherers, nomadic pastoralists, tribal villagers, and band societies.

Some of the issues you can pick out of here that are not found at GT are:

1. No writing at GT

2. No city associated with GT.

3. Evidence for a social hierarchy at GT?

Clearly, GT is a magnificent site, but that does not mean that a civilization was involved. Can you see now why the origins of civilization are given as they are?

I don't wonna discuss this subject anymore, not before some better information or proof is revealed about it but i just have to mention that those tunnels weren't used by any military, not Yugoslavian nor Bosnian after. Even in war time, Visoko was relatively safe area so not much was happening around. Claims by Schoch are funny :)

Given that Semir has been caught in several lies, such as claiming certain respected academics were inviolved in his "project" when they'd never even heard of the sheet-metal salesman from Texas (not to mention he's stated in print that the Maya took off into space and that's why the "disappeared" - they didn't disappear,) why should anyone believe him about anything else, like the non-use of the tunnels by military?

Even Semir's promotors admity the tunnel's use was recent, they just claim it was a recent use of an old tunnel.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 2

And dont forget the ripple marks.

here are wave marks (ripple marks) in sedimentary rock

SNIP

and the same marks found on your beloved pyramid hill. Which PROVES its a sedimentary level. Now, explain that one to me? If you can?

Elementary, my dear seeder.

The ancient Bosnians were impatient and walked all over the cement before it dried.

Harte

• Like 2

tumulus_vratnica09.jpg

This pic is really good because it also shows the layers Above the large "pavers". Even if we assume these big blocks are human made, why would they put very thin layers of perfectly placed stone layers on top of them? It is very clear that the geology above the pavers is natural sedimentary layers. And it is also very clear that there has not been enough time for such layers to form naturally, "on top" of a core pyramid. Every single place that has been dug up has shown stones that are native to the area and can be explained by natural processes.

• Like 2

I thought this topic was long dead and buried, as it should be. I remember back when this first started up. There was a web site and forum created by the con man who started digging up these hills with the help of local folks who he had sold his snake oil lies to. It's sad that so many of those people actually believed him because like so many others who have been conned in the past, they wanted to believe it.

I happened upon the site one day, and I was at first excited about it, I had no idea what was going on. But after looking at a lot of the pictures on the site, I quickly started thinking, this is a total scam like the Yonaguni thing.

I started reading the forum on the site and saw posts by people saying, these are just hills, totally natural formations (which was quite obvious even to me and I'm not a geologist), why are you guys digging up these hills? But people there were getting really hostile and saying that people were jealous about what they found, etc. I found it both amusing and sad.

• Like 5

Before I say anything, first of all I'd like to invite the forum members to see what Wikipedia says about the Bosnian Pyramid:

http://en.wikipedia...._pyramid_claims

It's enough to read the first sentence, it speaks for itself, but basically the whole article is a big debunking machine.

You can find a lot more about this on the web, not just Wikipedia. But basically, once you have looked a little closer, it's not going to take long to see that Wikipedia is right, it's a total scam. There are no pyramids, those are just natural hills. There are some older structures to be found around the hills, dating back to Roman times, but no pyramids, only hills. See Yonaguni for a similar hoax.

• Like 2

This pic is really good because it also shows the layers Above the large "pavers". Even if we assume these big blocks are human made, why would they put very thin layers of perfectly placed stone layers on top of them?

The answer, obviously, is that, for some reason, they were disguising their pyramid as a hill.

Harte

• Like 2

The answer, obviously, is that, for some reason, they were disguising their pyramid as a hill.

Harte

Those ancients were obviously brilliant, because it looks exactly like a hill!

• Like 4

Them ancients were brilliant indeed.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

:lol: How on earth they could even know how to disguise it... with sediments, is bloody amazing imo! How did they get the water up there is the question

Given that Semir has been caught in several lies, such as claiming certain respected academics were inviolved in his "project" when they'd never even heard of the sheet-metal salesman from Texas (not to mention he's stated in print that the Maya took off into space and that's why the "disappeared" - they didn't disappear,) why should anyone believe him about anything else, like the non-use of the tunnels by military?

Even Semir's promotors admity the tunnel's use was recent, they just claim it was a recent use of an old tunnel.

Harte

No reason to believe him i agree but i wasn't talking about Semir. Its about Schoch's claims and there is no reason to believe him either because he will support anything, as long as its against Semir.

No reason to believe him i agree but i wasn't talking about Semir. Its about Schoch's claims and there is no reason to believe him either because he will support anything, as long as its against Semir.

The evidence against Semir is overwhelming. Please show us something Schoch has stated that is something unwarranted that he supports that is against Semir. I'm not interested in things like the "pavers" are natural rock layers because that is common knowledge. I want to see something that is not as clear and obvious which Schoch has stated.

Bosnian so called pyramids are a well known hoax... There are many such mountains with near perfect pyramidal shapes, for example Rtanj in Serbia (edit - pics below)

Rtanj.jpg

7e3f4fdc0b14ea4edf415fc510ad5b38.jpg

Maybe such mountains/ peaks have had a sacramental or holy purpose, or have been a place of gathering but definitely not artificial

Edited by SolarPlexus
  • Like 5

I don't know. In some ways, Bosnian pyramid supporters /are/ re-writing human history: their unstinting work is constantly lowering the nadir of human intelligence. Our species average IQ drops a good point or two for each one.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 4

Bosnian so called pyramids are a well known hoax... There are many such mountains with near perfect pyramidal shapes, for example Rtanj in Serbia (edit - pics below)

Rtanj.jpg

7e3f4fdc0b14ea4edf415fc510ad5b38.jpg

Maybe such mountains/ peaks have had a sacramental or holy purpose, or have been a place of gathering but definitely not artificial

Oh. My. God.

SERBIAN PYRAMIDS!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL REWRITE EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT HUMAN HISTORY!!!

• Like 1

The evidence against Semir is overwhelming. Please show us something Schoch has stated that is something unwarranted that he supports that is against Semir. I'm not interested in things like the "pavers" are natural rock layers because that is common knowledge. I want to see something that is not as clear and obvious which Schoch has stated.

Schoch started to talk against Semir after Semir refused to pay him money when he was in Bosnia. Semir did pay for traveling expenses as they have agreed but Schoch asked for more. If Semir did pay more money i guess we would be hearing very different stories from Schoch. Other then that i have nothing against Schoch and i kinda like him because of his nice words about my country but it's, at least for me, obvious that Schoch can't be trusted.