Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Heaven Is For Real

docyabut2

Jordon lead codices

article-1372741-0B6C6F8900000578-879_634x848.jpg

They all sure have that short curly hair.

Edgar Cayce gave the same description short curly hair and eyes of steel blue.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

I read the book. Very interesting. The boy's experience is note worthy.

• Like 2

Why does a supposed middle eastern man (jesus) look like a northern European? I would think that he would stand out quite a bit....

• Like 6

:)

• Like 1

I hope heaven is real. But the only real way to find out is when we die. Yeah there's been talk of it for millions of years but have they died went to heaven and came back??

• Like 1

I hope heaven is real. But the only real way to find out is when we die. Yeah there's been talk of it for millions of years but have they died went to heaven and came back??

Try thousands.

• Like 2

Why does a supposed middle eastern man (jesus) look like a northern European? I would think that he would stand out quite a bit....

I wondered that myself. People of the middle east are dark skin, dark hair and brown eyes.

• Like 2

Jesus was from the house of David and David was described as ruddy,red headed?

1 Samuel 16:12 "And he sent and brought him in. Now he was ruddy and had beautiful eyes and was handsome. And the LORD said, "Arise, anoint him, for this is he." - Holy Bible; English Standard Version.[36] 1 Samuel 17:41-43 "And the Philistine moved forward and came near to David, with his shield-bearer in front of him. And when the Philistine looked and saw David, he disdained him, for he was but a youth, ruddy and handsome in appearance."[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David

Edited by docyabut2

The boy's experience was about as real as the one I had when I visualised I was up in heaven with the deity and angels, and was told it was my turn to live a life down on earth. That weird dream, which it must have been has been, has been with me as long as I can remember. In spite of it I am an agnostic!

• Like 1

I immediately distrust just about anything that appears on "The Blaze." But it does seem that Jesus had a very skilled, accomplished hairdresser at some point. Yikes . . .

I tend to distrust anyone who seeks to profit by pandering to peoples faith, seems like a typical case of fraud. Also how this "portrait" of Jesus much different than what has been widley accepted is beyond me, he still looks like european!

• Like 1

But doesn't the Bibical genealogy give his being David's descendant on Joseph's side?

If Joseph wasn't the father of Jesus, then there is no line from David.

• Like 2

1 Samuel 16:12 "And he sent and brought him in. Now he was ruddy and had beautiful eyes and was handsome. And the LORD said, "Arise, anoint him, for this is he." - Holy Bible; English Standard Version.[36] 1 Samuel 17:41-43 "And the Philistine moved forward and came near to David, with his shield-bearer in front of him. And when the Philistine looked and saw David, he disdained him, for he was but a youth, ruddy and handsome in appearance."[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David

The thing with the bible is that verses can be open to interpretation. The Mormons for example refer to John 10:16

that Jesus came to the Americas after his resurrection. But other Christian denominations don't recognize that claim.

And the Jehovah's Witness have this belief that only 144,000 will go to heaven according to their interpretation of

Revelation 7:1-9.

• Like 2

All I can say if that's how Jesus really looked like, no wonder all those women were following him:) I still believe he was a monk from the Essenes who gave a wonderful message of a truth and a comfort .

Edited by docyabut2

It could be that Jesus can take on whatever form he chooses in heaven. He might have looked completely different in his earthly form.

All I can say if that's how Jesus really looked like, no wonder all those women were following him:) I still believe he was a monk from the Essenes who gave a wonderful message of a truth and a comfort .

I don't doubt the existence of Jesus. I think he was a humble man that spread wisdom to the people.

But the catholic church and other religions that followed embellished his life. Emperors and Kings

such as Constantine and James exaggerated his life by mixing truth with myth. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

But doesn't the Bibical genealogy give his being David's descendant on Joseph's side?

If Joseph wasn't the father of Jesus, then there is no line from David.

According to St. Luke, Mary was a cousin of Elizabeth, wife of the priest Zechariah of the priestly division of Abijah, who was herself part of the lineage of Aaron and so of the tribe of Levi.[Luke 1:5;1:36] Some of those who consider that the relationship with Elizabeth was on the maternal side, consider that Mary, like Joseph, to whom she was betrothed, was of the House of David

No wonder Jesus came back as a zombie, gingers don't have souls.
  • Like 2

I know there is a lot of controversy on Colton's vision and accusations on his parents profiting from the book and movie.

But I wonder...If the Burpos gave the majority of those profits to charity and kept just enough to pay off their debts,

would that lessen the controversy?