Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

how would you solve the isreali problem.

danielost

Those conflicts were truly territorial and about wealth. The closest analog I can think of is IRA and GB. And I don't have to tell those here who are in those places that it seems a bit shaky even now at times. This conflict is about Islam and it's absolute demand that it be pre-eminent in any place it has EVER ruled. Those who wish to deny it can but it doesn't make it any less true.

hm...perhaps you are right. recently some mujahideens said that their goal is spain.

clearly the supporters of Israel have not taken the time to see how the GREAT TWO own the UN and even as they make resolutions they break international law and get by with it ..the USA is as guilty as Israel for what has been done to the Palestinian people .....My question to all is what would you do id in the position of the Palestian People ...I have seen the replies of zionist supporters and it is plain to see they have bought into the propaganda of they USA and Israel ....the forefathes of the USA also committed genocide here in the usa and the world knows it ..And further more h

the USA and Israel are the UN if history can be believed

• Like 1

Going back to the start of this issue was the mistake of the British/US/UN in deciding to carve up a foreign state without regard for the self-determinacy of that state.

That issue of self-determinacy - which the UN promoted, and promotes, as one of the core principles of statehood - was completely ignored when the "powers-that-be" designed the 1947 Partition Plan, which pandered to the clamour of non-indigenous Zionist Jews for a Jewish state in the Levant.

Those "powers" had no right to enforce the Plan on the people of what was then Mandated Palestine, but should have allowed those people who dwelt in that land (not Zionists, Arabs, Christians, etc who did not) to vote for a solution out of several options - thus ensuring that self-determination was upheld.

It is this issue of "stolen land" which is at the heart of the current conflict, and it is an issue which cannot be resolved, imo - only contained.

That's right. Read my sig. Ahmadinejad hit the nail right on the head and Westerners are too ashamed to admit it

With that logic, then the Palestinian can go back to Southern Arabia, Yemen, Syria, and other places from which they originated.

They are Canaanites, wiz brain. the Euro Jews are Euros

The Jews had already bought most of that stolen land prior to ww2.

The Jews most certainly bought a lot of land but let's not exaggerate. They bought about 7-8% of Palestine.

There was no problem with that, the Pals said, "Sure, Jewish man, you got money, I'll SELL you the land"

THEN what happened. BANG

they are fighting over a half century. why cant they make peace?...Im not taking sides but ... if Palestinians cant deal with terrorists Israel have right to defend. why were they digging tunnels in the first place?

then again I see pictures of all kids...

sad.

So they could go home

People of Gaza will need to build submarines in their basement to escape this Nazi siege now. What a foolish policy imposing a hand-to-mouth foreign-subsidized existence for these people.

Here's another way to solve the Israeli problem:

clearly the supporters of Israel have not taken the time to see how the GREAT TWO own the UN and even as they make resolutions they break international law and get by with it ..the USA is as guilty as Israel for what has been done to the Palestinian people .....My question to all is what would you do id in the position of the Palestian People ...I have seen the replies of zionist supporters and it is plain to see they have bought into the propaganda of they USA and Israel ....the forefathes of the USA also committed genocide here in the usa and the world knows it ..And further more h

the USA and Israel are the UN if history can be believed

Actually the un is anti-isreal. You need to watch real news not just opionion.

The Jews most certainly bought a lot of land but let's not exaggerate. They bought about 7-8% of Palestine.

There was no problem with that, the Pals said, "Sure, Jewish man, you got money, I'll SELL you the land"

THEN what happened. BANG

Yes bang a year later thearabs attacked the Jews. This was before there was a current isreal. The jews were even unarmed thinking they would have peace.

they are fighting over a half century. why cant they make peace?...Im not taking sides but ... if Palestinians cant deal with terrorists Israel have right to defend. why were they digging tunnels in the first place?

then again I see pictures of all kids...

sad.

Then again. Then I'm glad you saw the kids. If a despised prefecture of ancient Japan came with his Samurai army and slaughtered your people, and then built castles, walls and towns on all your hilltops so you were destined to wake up looking up at your masters every morning, this same master who also surrounds your people with walls, fences, cages, gunboats, tanks and soldiers, and forbids food, toys, fuel, generators, electrical equipment or building supplies to rebuild the things of yours they've destroyed. Explain to me how you live through that and make peace with the person who's doing it to you. What kind of caged animal must a person be reduced to, to have to go through that? Don't just look at the broken bodies of dead children that Israel slaughtered. Put yourself in their shoes and walk a mile or two as well.

• Like 1

Danielost...I have not followed opinions of others I am going by what has been seen by these eyes ..for years ..as to what Israel and the USA have been allowed to do even when breaking international law ..clearly anyone else in the mideast would be bombed out by now ...and Israel just as the USA kill civilians because they do not care ..USA soldiers have been commanded to kill civilians by their co's even while saying but they are civilians ..please come down from the lofty sainthood of perceived evil and see the truth contained

Yes bang a year later thearabs attacked the Jews. This was before there was a current isreal. The jews were even unarmed thinking they would have peace.

Excuse me, but who was attacking who? Who made who? Who turned the screw?

http://en.wikipedia....f_Irgun_attacks

Such selective views of history; such horrible command of chronology.

Edited by Yamato

Israel is a terrorist state and there never was a time in its history when it wasn't a terrorist state. With an interventionist foreign policy, we can either fight terror or practice it ourselves. Doing both at the same time in the Middle East hasn't been much of a solution. Is there any wonder why?

• Like 3

Actually the un is anti-isreal. You need to watch real news not just opionion.

LOL!!! :clap:

Ya, that's why the UN has allowed Israel to illegally occupy other people's land for 60+ years

No, wrong. After WWII, 700,000 Euro Jews were dumped into Palestine and the existing Euro Jews in the Levant used that man power to stock their three terrorist groups, Irgun, Lehi and Stern Gang to use terrorist tactics on the Palestinians in Mandated Palestine and force their removal.

The Palestinians had no army. The only thing that stopped the terrorists for going for more land was the intervention by neighboring countries. But the terrorist Jews did displace 700,000 Palestinians from their homes.

Hey, the Jews had to get housing for the 700,000 new Jews in town, right? It's only fair

Yam,,, you think the Israelis would ever allow goods for trade to either come in to Palestine or go out? Pheeeew!

You got faith, bro! But if they did get those good for trade, all Israel would do is blow them all up anyway.

Not sure your idea is ,, ,uhhhh, 'viable', Yam

I like the big bomb dropped on Tel Aviv solution to the Israeli problem. Quicker. Cheaper.

I can't say that I don't want anyone bombing anyone if I want to come to this problem and drop bombs on it myself.

I'd support aggressive international campaigns to break the siege. There's got to be some force in the non-violence that one side always supposedly must adhere to.

I believe when governments fail to uphold the law the burden falls on citizens of earth, individuals or groups, to defend the rule of law in their stead. Israel is getting away with this only because we're letting it get away with it. Israel's sovereignty and international law must co-exist. There can be no one without the other.

Many have suggested wonderful idea.However ther is easy way and hard way to solve the probelm.Since Yamato,Sir Smoke a Lot and many has suggested the easy way I will suggest the hard way.

First kick the zionist out of the Palestinian land.Then neutraliuze their nuke and WMD.Force them to declare their border.Stop sending them $$$.Now force them to sit in the peace talk.

• Like 1

Many have suggested wonderful idea.However ther is easy way and hard way to solve the probelm.Since Yamato,Sir Smoke a Lot and many has suggested the easy way I will suggest the hard way.

First kick the zionist out of the Palestinian land.Then neutraliuze their nuke and WMD.Force them to declare their border.Stop sending them $$$.Now force them to sit in the peace talk.

That would be the right thing to do.

A total embargo on all good in and out of Israel would be a start along the path, after all isn't that the kind way to get what you want (think Iran and Iraq). Sure whilstever we think of them as our natural allies the murder will continue.

Br Cornelius

A total embargo of Israel ?

Remind me again Br C, how will that stop HAMAS from firing rockets - and overland suicide attacks - against Israel ?

Or don't you care about that aspect of the duality ?

• Like 2

If it stopped Israel from launching bombs it would certainly cut off the meager supplies reaching Hamas.

But the real issue here is how to punish Israel for the 50 year occupation and slow ethnic cleansing of the West Bank. Lets not be naive here.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

Surely that would be a recipe for... well.... considerable privation, if not outright starvation(1), amongst the Palestinians ?

Notes:

(1) Is it possible to have a recipe for starvation ? What would it look like ?

"take 12 oz minced beef, and onion, 2 carrots, four peeled potatoes... and remove them from the table." ??

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

You have given me an idea, Jeem.

The Israelis have always been very angry that the Palestinians will not recognize the state of Israel. We can fix that! (I think)

First, *force* Israel to recognize the borders that Palestine has according to the partition agreement that Israel signed off on, then force Israel to recognize that all the Palestinians that Israel forced out have a right of return.

Then,, force the Palestinians to recognize Israel.

It's called, putting the horse before the carriage.

I like putting the first onus on Israel because Israel deliberately derails peace talks by making demands on the Palestinians that are so outrageous, they fail, as Israel wants. Everyone then blames the Palestinians for failed peace talks and Israel gets away with it.

This way, you can at least watch Israel sink the peace talks and get justifiably blamed for it.

Or, you can see an honest attempt at peace

• Like 1

If a "Right of return" is enforced - and it will be the FIRST time that such a requirement has EVER been imposed in ANY civil war - then Israel will be destroyed. Which is why the Muslim Brotherhood have always instructed the PLO to reject ALL peace attempts. It does not WANT a peace that includes a Jewish-majority Israel.

MY OWN solution to the problem would be to round up all HAMAS members, and ship them off to some god-forsaken wilderness like Outer Mongolia, or the Australian Outback, or Birmingham or something.

They would be locked up in a compound, and their anti-Jewish activities restricted to writing nasty anti-Israeli posts on internet forums.

THEN, I would arrange for....

pauses...

looks around ...

Oh... wait..... it would appear that part (1) may have already happened ? :unsure2:

• Like 1