Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teenagers turn apartment into swimming pool

Still Waters

A couple of Russian teenagers turned their apartment into a giant swimming pool. They covered the floors with polythene film and filled their living room with water.

It was quite hot in Russia, with temperatures topping out around 36 degrees. Thus, the boys took it upon themselves to find a clever way to cool off. They made sure to cover the radiators and the furniture in the flat and filled the room with several feet of water.

http://www.news.com....a-1227011394167

• Like 2

Hahaha! I saw that and I thought "Well, that's all fine and dandy but how are you going to get rid of the water when you're done?" And heaven forbid someone makes a hole in the plastic!

• Like 3

As long as everyone manicured their nails, the cats were thrown out and it was double wrapped and they had a pump handy, I see no reason for panic. Going down to the leisure centre or finding an abandoned building without live electricity and furnishing is probably the better option though less exotic :tu:

• Like 2

All that water will weigh a considerable amount - in the regions of tonnes, I would imagine. The probability it would have caused damage to walls, structure or fittings, is rather high.

• Like 3

Russias future generation, nice! :no:

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

All that water will weigh a considerable amount - in the regions of tonnes, I would imagine. The probability it would have caused damage to walls, structure or fittings, is rather high.

That's true and they should as well enjoy it at least! :whistle:
  • Like 1

In soviet russia, paddling pools belong in the house...

• Like 1

When the weight of the water breaks the floor and they crash down into the apartment downstairs they are going to be a little embarrassed;

• Like 3