Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cemetery Gaurdian

lab548

I have a picture of a person who looks to be dead standing on the roadside leading to a cemetery in Florida. The picture was taken in 2010 in Brooksville,Florida.

post-149665-0-51830200-1407031798_thumb.

• Like 1

Go back to the exact spot and photograph it from different angles.

I'm sure you'll have many more pictures of a tree afterwords.

Welcome to UM.

• Like 8

Wow. I felt the chills looking at that.

I'm sure it was a spirit photograph you made there OP.

• Like 1

Seriously?

That's clearly a tree.

• Like 6

The branch that comes down and to the left cuts in front of the trunk, breaking it up, giving the illusion of something that isn't there. You can see the rest of the trunk continue up past the white line.

• Like 3

I think its quite worrying when people can not tell the difference between a tree and a person....and this is a tree. Will even take a guess at saying its a silver birch. :yes:

• Like 4

Trees scare you?

• Like 3

I don't see any ghost at all. I am sorry but looks like what every one else stated, either bark ripped off the tree or a branch has fallen off and ripped the tree open.

Example:

FS2007-04-28_NJSection1_68.jpg

sGu0pEk-640x426.jpg

river+birch+bark.jpg

• Like 1

9c4e7RRoi.png
  • Like 2

1671626_orig.jpeg

It might be warranted with some trees

Hehehe, one of the apple trees in my yard gets full on attack mode when it gets laden with fruit. Darn thing tries to sucker punch me every time I mow under it!

• Like 1

Yeah, me and Dad had to top one it got so aggressive!

Who took the photo, lab548 ? Was it you or did someone send it to you ?

Do you more photos of the 'cemetery guardian' or just one ? Why just one photo, the guardian seems to be in hurry, and he most likely won't move because he's we... a tree....

I can see why everyone is saying it's a tree. I agree with the thought that the branches and leaves are hung over and shaped so what you see of the bark, it looks like a person fading out. Or and alien. Or a statue.

I feem I am one of those who get those creepy feeling from seeing certain things, and I noticed I didn't feel that everytime I viewed this picture. Just my observation.

So checking on Lab through google i found the technology he is using

Equipment: CANNON POWER SHOT S3IS,FUGI FINE PIX 2600, JVC GR-SXM740 VIDEO CAM PENTAX 35 mm STILL CAMERA, STILL MOTION DEVICE, A.W.SPERRY EMF FIELD TESTER, SINGLE AXIXS, MA-16509 INFRARED THERMOMETOR AND A SONY RECORDER ICDP110..

All the photos i found online by lab has been saved from paint format and is missing the data, even the photos with out the text in them.

CANNON POWER SHOT S3IS: Is 6 Mega pixels, I do not wish to sound like a snob but the photos aren't making up for the 6 megapixels, so either he is taking the photos with digital zoom (which distorts the quality) or he is zooming in on the pictures with paint program.

Fuji Fine pix 2600: 2mega pixels, that is beyond low. I believe he was using this camera back in 2005.

I lack money myself, i rarely upgrade my camera unless it is dead but I looked at the other photos and again, the quality of the photos are poor.

• Like 1

So checking on Lab through google i found the technology he is using

All the photos i found online by lab has been saved from paint format and is missing the data, even the photos with out the text in them.

CANNON POWER SHOT S3IS: Is 6 Mega pixels, I do not wish to sound like a snob but the photos aren't making up for the 6 megapixels, so either he is taking the photos with digital zoom (which distorts the quality) or he is zooming in on the pictures with paint program.

Fuji Fine pix 2600: 2mega pixels, that is beyond low. I believe he was using this camera back in 2005.

I lack money myself, i rarely upgrade my camera unless it is dead but I looked at the other photos and again, the quality of the photos are poor.

My first digicam was a 1.1MP Kodak which produced better image quality than is being presented as evidence here

• Like 1

Ya'll make me feel silly about my camera- I know it's a sony cybershot because that's what it's labeled. I wouldn't know anything else about it other than it's over a decade old unless I dug out the owners manual, lol.

It can only be a tree because it's a tree.

But what if it's the ghost of a TREE?!?!?

f_8321a8380c.jpg

• Like 2

WhoaScience.jpg
  • Like 2