Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens, the reason for their presence

Come parlare con il muro.

So you don't want to accept that you are wrong and merely parroting bad information?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Negare l'evidenza come fai tu è sintomo di un apertura mentale molto limitata...

Ma ovviamente,

Non è necessario avere sempre ragione...

My only point is..why do they always abduct rednecks on a Rampage ? (Also a game, go search :P )

Negare l'evidenza come fai tu è sintomo di un apertura mentale molto limitata...

Ma ovviamente,

Non è necessario avere sempre ragione...

First of all, please do make an effort to speak English this being an English speaking site and all.

Secondly, I am not denying any evidence as there is no evidence. You claimed that all scars etc. were in the same place on alleged abductees. That is patently false, they have been reported all over the place on "patients". Secondly, you claimed there were scientific studies. That is also patently false, no such studies exists and you obviously could not reference them when asked.

In other words, you have nothing but a very vivid imagination.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Ripeto, non serve aver sempre ragione...

E come ho detto piú volte non è indispensabile credere a queste cose. Chi vuole ci crede... Chi non vuole può farne a meno.

Quello che mi dispiace è constatare che i detrattori non hanno nemmeno provato a visionare il materiale proposto. Materiale che per ora è l'unico tradotto in inglese.

Ripeto, non serve aver sempre ragione...

E come ho detto piú volte non è indispensabile credere a queste cose. Chi vuole ci crede... Chi non vuole può farne a meno.

Quello che mi dispiace è constatare che i detrattori non hanno nemmeno provato a visionare il materiale proposto. Materiale che per ora è l'unico tradotto in inglese.

We have reviewed the material available. And since you cannot reference the scientific study you are referring to, and I am pretty good at doing research, I can only assuming that it is non-existent and something made up. If you want to discuss this topic in any serious way, you should do real research and present your evidence. All you have done so far is to put out claims that are patently false assuming that they will support your argument.

And about that English, you should really start using that.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I have always wondered how fast a ufo can travel, how far they had had to travel and how long it would take from one planet to another, would it not take hundreds if not thousands of years. Is it even plausible that one et could make it in a lifetime? Or are we talking about some sort of lying dormant as a fetus and raised by ai technology and robots.

I have always wondered how fast a ufo can travel, how far they had had to travel and how long it would take from one planet to another, would it not take hundreds if not thousands of years. Is it even plausible that one et could make it in a lifetime? Or are we talking about some sort of lying dormant as a fetus and raised by ai technology and robots.

A UFO does not necessarily mean ET. So lets be clear, you are talking about possible ET visitation and what it would take for it to happen?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Sorry. domani provvedono. ma con lo smartphone il traduttore va da schifo...

Then maybe you should consider not posting from your phone.

Cheers,

Badeskov

In any case, what I write here is part of the picture that emerged from this research. The problem is that is not available in English.

There are 4 books on the subject, dozens of conferences, hundreds of hours fidialoghi hypnotics.

What incredible story here though is what really emerged. But I have no way to propose it

I've seen this movie before. It came out in 1985, it's called Life Force. It was about space vampires that sucked out human souls.

fflifeforce.jpg

Mystery solved. LOL

• Like 1

Aliens, the reason for their presence

Answer; Sexual, Earth seems to be their Bordel...

My only point is..why do they always abduct rednecks on a Rampage ?

It was such a fun game too.

You know I don't think my soul resides in my anus. Seems like all aliens ever want to do is butt probe people. Pervs.

• Like 1

Surely I'm not here for your presence.

Why not, damn! I am pretty!

Why not, damn! I am pretty!

You wear too much makeup and red REALLY isn't your colour :P

• 2 years later...
On 8/29/2014 at 2:33 AM, XenoFish said:

I've seen this movie before. It came out in 1985, it's called Life Force. It was about space vampires that sucked out human souls.

fflifeforce.jpg

Mystery solved. LOL

Topless space vampires at that

Can we just Get a Real Look at these Aliens ? Im Ready For Full Disclosure ! Or At Least De Cloth`sure