Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens, the reason for their presence

I apologize for the bad English, I use a translator.

I'm trying to get to know this information even out of my country, using forums and other information channels

I am an abductee Italian. I was part of a group study of 400

kidnapped in my country.

I would like to share with you the results of European research in the field of UFOs, which

arrived at conclusions different from American ones.

I hope you understand what I wrote, and that may be interesting for the reader.

I wish that the results of this amazing study on the abductees also come away from my homeland.

a power elite keeps the secret UFO.

the reasons, according to the European research:

the UFO phenomenon is linked to the abduction. are not part of the UFO phenomenon, are

the real reason why there are aliens on earth.

for those in power is fair to keep hidden the truth about UFOs.

first, the UFO phenomenon affects a small fraction of the population.

if you admit the existence of aliens, it should also explain why

their visit.

the reason it is impossible to make public, would be unacceptable.

In fact, the aliens want an energy present only in some people,

this energy is commonly called soul (formal name, is not a spiritual concept).

it seems from the research done on a group of 400 abducted that only 20%

of the population possesses this energy called soul. the rest of beings

Humans have no soul.

who is technically immortal soul.

soul is an entity that has no time axis, so it is immortal.

joins bodies biocompatible at the DNA level and records the life of the body which houses preserving the essence.

then only 20% of the world population is "immortal".

is therefore logical to not be able to disclose this news would not be acceptable,

world society wants all men equal, you can not reveal

the presence of two different genesis.

I am absolutely sure that you will never see an alien at the supermarket

in the future, they see us as cattle to be exploited.

do not want to reproduce, make hybrid or take our resources.

they care only take the soul energy called because they do not want to die.

---------------

for those who have the patience to do so, in the following 23 videos there is a summary of all the research carried out in my country.

Each video is about a quarter of an hour long and is from 1 to more arguments.

argmomenti are strong, maybe not for everyone.

part 1

presentation

part 2

Bohm's physics - how they are made the aliens - the Grey aliens

part 3

how they are made the aliens - the Grey aliens - the Nordic (blond with 5 fingers)

part 4

how they are made the aliens - the Nordic (blond fingers 5) - Snakes (reptilian)

part 5

how they are made aliens - snakes (reptilian) - Amphibians - the insectoid (mantids)

part 6

how they are made the aliens - the alien head in the shape of heart - the parasite light, Lux

part 7

how they are made the aliens - the parasite light, Lux - Alien extradimensional, the growl

part 8

how they are made aliens - Alien extradimensional, the growl - The alien Horus

part 9

how they are made the aliens - The alien Horus

Matrix of points of light (the soul)

part 10

Matrix of points of light (the soul) - Soul and DNA

part 11

The soul and the DNA - Fertilization alien

part 12

Fertilization alien - the microchip control

part 13

The places where many abductees, the cylinders, the operations room medice and more. - "MAA" the alien memory active - copies of the adducts

part 14

copies of the adducts - the military

part 15

as the soul is separated

part 16

regressive hypnosis

part 17

regressive hypnosis - how it is made the human being

part 18

as the human being is made

part 19

techniques to recover memories - children and aliens

part 20

children and aliens - witness

part 21

witness - the military and the aliens

part 22

intelligence and misinformation

part 23

military and experiments on abductees - the alien technology - testament to those who have listened to

for those who want to read something about it

https://it-it.facebo...oMalangaEnglish

http://flashmentalsi...13/the-cloning/

http://stopalienabdu...tegory/english/

http://flashmentalsi... ... domalanga/

Edited by Growl
  • Like 1

a good solution :)

if possible I will try to answer any of your questions,

if the language barrier will allow me ...

the situation is very complex, an important milestone in UFO research.

• Like 1

The OP is just seeking hits, this is advertising spam

• Like 8

The OP is just seeking hits, this is advertising spam

I apologize but I did not understand your post.

risk then replicate off topic.

what story here I think is the truth.

I have no interest or gain from what we propose here.

I hope I did not give that impression.

Edited by Growl

If each video is approximately 15 minutes in length and there's 23 videos, theres no friggin way I'm spending close to 6 hours watching YouTube videos. I mean no disrespect to the OP, but there's just no chance.

• Like 5

I see no other possibility to understand the solution that show

these videos.

It is not easy to digest that only one in five people is immortal,

then a great revelation must follow a great explanation.

Those in the original language have been seen by hundreds of thousands of users.

if you want you can try to see them a little at a time.

each video covering different topics.

the physical description of the aliens,

the truth on gray aliens (who are not a real alien race but robot servants) ....

the role of the military, the room of the copies (each adduct is copied) ...

machine to separate the soul from the body, the alien technology and much more.

The professor protagonist of these researchès has changed my life,

now I understand how it's done a human.

I understand why human society is as if he were drugged by religion

and fake governments.

But I also realized that the truth of these things, like the aliens will not ever revealed.

Edited by Growl

Call me ignorant but why do aliens need "soul energy"? I didn't watch any of the video's at least not yet anyway.

This entity (which we call the soul)

It comes from a space-time different from ours.

But in our universe is attracted to bodies that can accommodate compatible. Soul indeed attaches to the DNA entering in phase with the electric energy of the steps that comprise it, as if it were a third wire that transmits energy.

Obviously the DNA to be compatible must have sequence of pyrimidine bases compatible.

Who has within himself this entity called soul is potentially immortal. Soul in fact does not have time axis has only one space and energy. More than a fourth axis which we will call cosciensus. The scientists would call a hidden parameter.

The aliens are not compatible, maybe not even have a DNA as we know it. then

On our planet and elsewhere in the cosmos, they created

Bodies trap to lure the soul and called parties can use them.

Periodically, then, who is kidnapped and soul put into a machine that separates the vibration on a part called the soul from the body, which is then channeled into that of an alien to regenerate. The operation is finished, the soul is returned to the original human body because it is incompatible with the alien body and can stay there for a very short time.

So the abducted is returned to his home and will be resumed when you will need it late

This response could have been written by an alien ....

Damn translators

Edited by Growl

Do you know how fractions work? One in five, or 20 per cent, is not small.

You're trying to have us believe that 1.4 billion people are immortal!

• Like 1

So where is the research? You've presented something that looks like what a couple of cranks dreamt up the night before.

Where is the evidence the souls joins with DNA? Where is the evidence 20% of people are immortal?

One of your links about cloning makes no attempt to support the claims made, just it happens because the author said so.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

I haven't had the time to check out your links yet OP.....but..... oh boy man!..... your probably in for a good roasting.....there is always a BBQ happening in UM :D

Good luck..... :tu:

:P

What alien presence?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

So where is the research? You've presented something that looks like what a couple of cranks dreamt up the night before.

Where is the evidence the souls joins with DNA? Where is the evidence 20% of people are immortal?

One of your links about cloning makes no attempt to support the claims made, just it happens because the author said so.

Its the government man, they are holding us back man (said in a stoner/surfer voice)

• Like 1

The research here is statistics.

The numbers have their validity

Everyone sees the same creatures.

They dream of the same things,

They have the same scars (the aliens leave scars)

85% have rhesus negative blood.

Each microchip has alleged cranial same point.

The sphenoid bone fractured, a certain way of moving and behaving (the GNP has verified this).

The problem in this context is the limited number

Material translated into English. Missing 4 books, dozens of articles, those who speak of the phenomenon from the point of view of physics and mathematics, which explains how the aliens blocking the time, and much more.

Here I can only give a first information.

Then it is up to the reader to ask questions or do not believe this.

I say that if all these alien races are on this planet why it must be important.

They want something that we did not even have (even if tradition and religion attempt to explain this.) They are here not to die, to live forever.

The aliens are good? I think no

Edited by Growl

By aliens into humans implanted microchips? There has never been something implanted or extracted into/from human

bodies that was/is of other origin than . The alient implant nonsense is a part of the whole alien abduction fairy tale and

all so called "alien implants" have been debunked as to be of other origin than extraterrestrial.

The sphenoid bone fractured, a certain way of moving and behaving (the GNP has verified this).

What GNP? Gross National Product? Gambia National Party? GNP Crescendo Records?

• Like 1

I think everyone has a soul... I do not believe this theory. Sorry.

• Like 1

The research here is statistics.

Where?
The numbers have their validity

Everyone sees the same creatures.

They dream of the same things,

They have the same scars (the aliens leave scars)

85% have rhesus negative blood.

No, not all abductees see the same creatures.

You're pulling numbers out of your backside.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Editing glitch... back later

Edited by Oppono Astos

I see a bit of skepticism.

But it is normal and above all is a good thing.

Everything has been written and everything is available to everyone. (at least in Italian for now)

I invite those who have the desire to do so to look movies that I propose, are perhaps boring, but it's the least to try to understand something. but research has led to discoveries that are 30 years ahead of traditional ufology.

the phenomenon abduction is 100 times more complex than a science fiction book.

of course, to those who read this Topik missing too much information and there are no doubt rightly.

I try to give some answers ... the translator to help me .... :)

By aliens into humans implanted microchips? There has never been something implanted or extracted into/from humanbodies that was/is of other origin than . The alient implant nonsense is a part of the whole alien abduction fairy tale and

all so called "alien implants" have been debunked as to be of other origin than extraterrestrial.

chips aliens.

microchip is conventional to say. I have heard of people who thought of them, but I've always laughed about it. the aliens are good and do not leave anything to chance.

actually have similar functions to equipment that we would tend to call transponder or microchip.

those aliens (real ones) are very intelligent. Are organic, for the vast majority, if seen with a nuclear magnetic resonance, may be erroneously mistaken for abnormalities of body tissues, adenomas, or cancer cells that strangely never grow up ...

one placed in front of the pineal gland is practically organic, but is able to stimulate the pineal, inducing anelgesie and other things to adopt.

is implanted by passing naricedel nose, fracturing the sphenoid bone.

There are also hardware chip say. Are indistinguishable from ordinary pieces of metal, certainly not inside you will find structures similar to the chips that we all know. resonate as if they were locators and are used by aliens to understand where the alleged kidnap (during the scan of the area). identified the subject, the flying machine (tunes) with the space-time of the subject, time seems to stop responding (everything is still everything that is alive momentarily disappears) and the rapture takes place. In fact, you can not shoot an abduction.

when this happens it comes to mistakes, aliens occasionally make mistakes.

another important thing to say is that the aliens the material to build these chips here is taken directly from the planet earth.

do not believe that aliens do every day round trip from their galaxy.

here on earth there are colonies stable for thousands of years.

In fact, they are more terrestrial of us from a certain point of view. I've been here before sapiens was created.

I think everyone has a soul... I do not believe this theory. Sorry.

here I answer that way.

All human beings have a spirit

some humans have more spirit, a soul.

but here would be to open a discussion belonging.

mind, spirit, soul and body have been identified as carriers precise mathematical

in these researchès and act in response to physical laws determiniate.

even here in the movies is a introduction to the topic.

No, not all abductees see the same creatures.

You're pulling numbers out of your backside.

not all those who claim to be abducted are true.

the people here have not been studied in the case. before it passes through the various tests that are needed to understand if you are really abductees or not.

Edited by Growl

You mention regressive hypnosis in your links,you do know it has been thoroughly discredited? People will make up stories under hypnosis,you are not necessarily getting true accounts through this method

Hi again Growl....I have always been pretty much open to the concept of ET etc....all in all though, and in some instances.... I do draw the line when it

comes down to the more ridiculous and outlandish ideas and theories that are related to this subject.

For starters and hypothetically of course..... why would ET's only pick those "special" kind of people to abduct ?

Is this a random event, or have these people been deliberately chosen for some greater purpose ?

Edited by Astra00

Call me ignorant but why do aliens need "soul energy"? I didn't watch any of the video's at least not yet anyway.

Why do we need cows, chickens and fish? Sounds like we're part of the food chain. :w00t:

• Like 1

not all those who claim to be abducted are true.

the people here have not been studied in the case. before it passes through the various tests that are needed to understand if you are really abductees or not.

The fact you've repeatedly failed to produce any actual study or support for your claims is the test that shows you're taking crap.
  • Like 1