Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] pleade read me please please

iremusta

It's perfectly clear. He was menaced by a 6" diameter UFO while swimming in a pool. It seems that the aliens are using their reconnaissance drones for some unofficial activities such as watching people swimming. Those sick b*******! They may also have looked at his mother's body. Sick, sick, sick.

Edited by Bennu
  • Like 2

Make nice to the man. They're fighting for their internet rights in Turkey as their country regresses into fundamentalist intolerance.

Edited by John Wesley Boyd
  • Like 6

What translator are you using?

A potao (raw).

• Like 2

Do you want to send the original turkish text to me, then I can have it translated (my wife is turkish)? Because, by all means of respect, nothing you state makes any sense.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Iremusta that is a really good offer that badeskov is giving you. You should take it !

This site is a really good way for me to practice my English writing skills. I am Danish, so I am not a native English speaker either.

• Like 1

That's enough of the mockery. Obviously, this was not originally in English, and the translator is not a good one. If you don't understand it, a simple note saying so is sufficient. If the OP didn't understand it well enough to translate, he isn't going to understand it well enough to know if the translation is any good.

I stand by my post.

There's plenty of information embedded in the post, and it's not any worse than my translation software mangles english/Ukranian-Ukranian/english. I'd just like the OP to feel he's welcome, and that he's among friends here. Turkish to english isn't as straight forward as most western european languages are, and the software does not transliterate.

I always saw UFO's but i haven't have close contact enough with ETs , What you do is Flight or Fight situation... You can scare , kill , or fight them but be sure they dont have laser guns , light sabers , and etc... If your House is located in an area where there is no much people , You might want to leave it and go somewhere populated or you may barricade your house.. Never ever had a physical contact with et's...

Seriously, what I get from the post is that a 6" UFO (15 cm) was watching the person in a swimming pool and his mother apparently also saw it around a tree. I guess it's an interesting story. I don't know what the "mother body" part is about. Without photos or anything it's just another story but nice of the person to go to the trouble of writing it up, attempting to translate it and posting it. I do sympathize with him living in Turkey, land of the non-free and home of the possibly brave. It doesn't appear that the OP is bothering to translate the replies or that he just posted and forgot about it. Actually it's kind of odd that he even posted on an English forum when he can't understand the language. Seems like it would be a lot of trouble to carry on a conversation.

In the spirit of this thread I think I'll share my two ufo experiences.

Seven decades prior to my living frog done then some serious ufi went down. Saw it with your binocular and Damn I said like ancient Aztecs what the hell ran like fast faster than ever I almost dropped turd right here my co-worker was do scared he laughed the whole time he wiped me as we watched ufi I felt sick then not sick when the ufi was dispersed I was like my friend did you see carpet after we smelled or fingers and got chocolate malts

• Like 2

I think he means UFO mothership, i guess the tiny ufos all went to a big mothership, but I'm not sure.

And the final two lines suggest the aliens tried to contact the OP, possibly to send a message.

In the spirit of this thread I think I'll share my two ufo experiences.

Seven decades prior to my living frog done then some serious ufi went down. Saw it with your binocular and Damn I said like ancient Aztecs what the hell ran like fast faster than ever I almost dropped turd right here my co-worker was do scared he laughed the whole time he wiped me as we watched ufi I felt sick then not sick when the ufi was dispersed I was like my friend did you see carpet after we smelled or fingers and got chocolate malts

Well, all is clear now.

not mocking....but I am expecting his next post to be advertising fake passports and cheap DVD`s. Surely google translate could have been used here, not even going there with the lack of paragraphs.

If someone knows how to turn on their computer, set up an account and post in the correct forum, then surely they could find google translate?

Edited by freetoroam

Well, I was going to say something about having hard time reading Virginia Wolfe in college, but a few here are right. I Didn't realize this could be someone trying to adjust to a second language here. The thing is really, I also have a slight reading disability, and I tried to read it, I really tried. It's a shame too, from what I gather, it sounds like a really good experience that I want to read. My wish to the OP is, if they can come on here and try to clarify, to the best of their ability and tell in a different way. I am curious about their experience.

• Like 2

Hi my mother (snip) says (s)he saw the yellow and bright object seen and the object's size estimate of 15 cm.

(snip)

my mother said about the (snip) sky was dark haven stars in the sky, but there is very little light pollution there and the stars most of the bay. (snip)

What can be seen my mother for 5 seconds saw this object, this object is very bright haven bodies than a tall tree into the back and disappeared never to see again left the sky a curve drawn.

my mom said, a slight curve drawn and on earth descended a movement, as did my mother chinese lantern says it is not the meteor filanda did not say if a star like sliding ACTED like a star in the sky slightly shifting the impression that we have given.

we go on vacation when I night swimming in the pool in the sky is an artificial satellite saw and that artificial satellite in front of the sky, behold the stars happening or they are twinkling or heaven and no action without a booth or object as if (t)he stars as if moved and than stopped in the same star-like eyes blinked formally stars imitation was doing and shining like a star and you were there and like the stars in the sky hovered than I swimming in the pool when I Considered the direction you face when that object in the sky with me in the same direction I was moving toward where I was going.

Swan room with me in that direction was acting officially were not not following me aliens, I was a little scared that my saw in the body of a uFO is it or iridium satellite or other artificial satellites do not think I iridium satellite artificial satellite saw because he is in the eyes Animate the sky with a star you feeling star-tive to the confident and winks that star and that star other stars at the sky the same size and the stars,

where it is moving and moving and than all of a sudden stops and the star looks like and star-like in size and like the stars are winking at me in the pool hard I stopped and in the pool that the object was looking at the sky wobble was doing, I saw, and than stopped again after rolling motion made ​​me wonder

There's something UFOs such detailed star imitation can do me in the sky,

we see stars the same size as you come and stars in the sky look like winks

Do they and the sky as if a star, giving the impression of a sudden move and all of a sudden stand me and UFOs stars the same size as appearing and stars such as wink , but while moving eye winks

Do they and stars the same size appearbit wonder There's something in the pool with me that no other human had Caused me may have Followed me they wanted to give me a message if you wanted to post this message if they like Perceive them what I can and

Things to Do in touch with me after that temporary

There I attemtped to break the OP's block writing down and snipped bits that didn't make sense.

hi My mother saw an object says yellow and shiny object have seen The estimated size of the object and I was 15 cm and behold the ball-shaped object white street lamps happening or it was in the size of the sky was dark There are stars in the sky The place we were There is very little light pollution Most of the stars of the bay and is connected to

can be seen We're sitting in turkey and my mom says 5 seconds of this object we 've seen so far says and it was very bright object After a tall tree abstract entered and disappeared They see you again and a curve drawn in the sky said my mother had a slight curve in and descended to the earth as had made a move chinese lanterns mom says says It was not a meteor or something and says

acted like a star like sliding like a star in the sky as he was sliding gave an impression When we go on vacation I swim in the pool the night sky I saw an artificial satellite and he's in front of artificial satellites behold the sky happening or they are twinkling stars or and up in the sky without moving or standing as if it were an object, such as stars and then moved the same was stopped winking like stars star was officially pretending and there were shining like a star and size

stopped and hung in the sky like a star I swim in the pool, which I then I swim towards the direction that object in the sky

was moving in the same direction with me

Swim with me everywhere I go pool was moving in that direction They were officially stalking me

I did a little startled aliens Is it a UFO that I saw in my body or iridium satellites or other I do not think it would be an artificial satellite I also iridium satellite I've seen the artificial satellite because he is in the eyes of a revived There are a star in the sky confident are you that he is the star and winks that star

and he stars with other stars in the sky the same size and this star is moving on whether moving

and then all of a sudden stands and looks like a star and star-like and star-like in size I've been winking hard at the pool he was looking object in the pool in the sky wobble was doing I saw

and then stopped then again did wobble

There's something I have wondered about UFOs

Does such detailed star can pretend and we see in the sky like stars and come to the same size in the sky Do you like the stars are twinkling and in the sky like a star giving the impression of a sudden They keep me moving and all of a sudden and UFOs appearing in the same size like a star and wink like a star but while moving Do they winks and the stars the same size

Is not able to There's something I'm curious about bidet me, no one else in the pool Why did not people follow me they may have Do they want to give me a message If they wanted to give you messages What can perceive See this post Do they miss me If you do not contact me with me dryly from now on English teacher mom they are very helpful to me in writing

• Like 1

irridium satellites seems to be a recurring theme, but I have no idea what it means.

iremusta, what do you mean when they're stalking you? is this the same sighting as that other thread or a new sighting altogether. Whatever it is, you seem to be having some problems with UFOs in your area. My suggestion is sticking together, and if there are any neighbors around, you might tell them about this, maybe they've seen the same thing too, but are too afraid to talk about it, if they're stalking you, or if you feel threatened, you just might want to talk to the people in your neighborhood, I don't know if cops will believe you.

are you saying that UFOs can pretend to be stars? or are they just like stars, but move ?

Hi iremusta and welcome.

You have already started a topic about this. So to save any further confusion I have merged both your threads into one.

hi My mother saw an object says yellow and shiny object have seen The estimated size of the object and I was 15 cm and behold the ball-shaped object white street lamps happening or it was in the size of the sky was dark There are stars in the sky The place we were There is very little light pollution Most of the stars of the bay and is connected to

can be seen We're sitting in turkey and my mom says 5 seconds of this object we 've seen so far says and it was very bright object After a tall tree abstract entered and disappeared They see you again and a curve drawn in the sky said my mother had a slight curve in and descended to the earth as had made a move chinese lanterns mom says says It was not a meteor or something and says

acted like a star like sliding like a star in the sky as he was sliding gave an impression When we go on vacation I swim in the pool the night sky I saw an artificial satellite and he's in front of artificial satellites behold the sky happening or they are twinkling stars or and up in the sky without moving or standing as if it were an object, such as stars and then moved the same was stopped winking like stars star was officially pretending and there were shining like a star and size

stopped and hung in the sky like a star I swim in the pool, which I then I swim towards the direction that object in the sky

Swim with me everywhere I go pool was moving in that direction They were officially stalking me

I did a little startled aliens Is it a UFO that I saw in my body or iridium satellites or other I do not think it would be an artificial satellite I also iridium satellite I've seen the artificial satellite because he is in the eyes of a revived There are a star in the sky confident are you that he is the star and winks that star

and he stars with other stars in the sky the same size and this star is moving on whether moving

and then all of a sudden stands and looks like a star and star-like and star-like in size I've been winking hard at the pool he was looking object in the pool in the sky wobble was doing I saw

Does such detailed star can pretend and we see in the sky like stars and come to the same size in the sky Do you like the stars are twinkling and in the sky like a star giving the impression of a sudden They keep me moving and all of a sudden and UFOs appearing in the same size like a star and wink like a star but while moving Do they winks and the stars the same size

Is not able to There's something I'm curious about bidet me, no one else in the pool Why did not people follow me they may have Do they want to give me a message If they wanted to give you messages What can perceive See this post Do they miss me If you do not contact me with me dryly from now on English teacher mom they are very helpful to me in writing

Possibly swamp gas or a multi-dimensional/intra-dimensional extraterrestrial starship, more than likely from Korendor or the Bellatrix star system.

Maybe, but if its not that, it will be something else...

Edited by PeacefulAnarchy

Well, that's certainly an improvement. I think his English teacher mom must be an interesting person to try to have an English conversation with if she helped him in writing that. Where did he even get "behold" from? Nobody even talks like that since Biblical times. The title of the thread is "pleade read me please please". We're trying, l'il buddy, we're trying. We'll save you from those aliens just as soon as we break the code.

Edited by Bennu
  • Like 2

Bidet me?

Nah i'd prefer not to if its all the same to you.

I'm thinking bidet means believe, Now we just have to work the rest of it out.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing