Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is anyone else going through this?

Somnium94

Hello people!

So I have a question... a bizarre question at that and it all started six years ago when I started writing. Sure, I believe that things can go 'bump' in the night, you know? If that is you have proof. Do I believe that there's people who has abilities? I'm starting to too.

Six years ago that's when the dreams started, very vivid dreams that eventually came true though it scared the crap out of me I just assumed it was just a coincidence... then it happened again... and again.

Then writing stories became important to me.

It was only after I either finished several chapters or the entire thing that I begin to realize events from my various stories were coming true, not only that but my dreams began changing instead of dreaming about the future I was dreaming of the past mainly walking through Israel during Biblical times; I've seen Moses, King David, the Baptist John, and finally Jesus... what made me doubt that these were no ordinary dreams was that when Jesus would speak to me, he would mention certain events or verses from the Bible and it was only when I would wake up and research that it was proven that I wasn't imagining this simply because when all this started I had never read the Bible before, so how was I dreaming of it? I didn't go to church, my mom worked so she never read the Bible to me... how was able to dream this? How am I able to write something and have it come true?

For one, I am not crazy! Please if you read this then have respect if you comment, thank you!

• Like 2

I'm curious about the plot line of these stories you are claiming have come true. Do you write as though you are the central character? Or are these events in the world that coincide with your fictional plot lines?

• Like 1

I'm curious about the plot line of these stories you are claiming have come true. Do you write as though you are the central character? Or are these events in the world that coincide with your fictional plot lines?

When I write it's usually in first person p.o.v and the stories I usually aim for are purely imaginative and are not at all tied to any world events.

For example in one of my stories I wrote that the main character was going to have a lot of money and her family was going to move into a cabin, so far both things are happening... That's only two examples of soo much more.

When I write it's usually in first person p.o.v and the stories I usually aim for are purely imaginative and are not at all tied to any world events.

For example in one of my stories I wrote that the main character was going to have a lot of money and her family was going to move into a cabin, so far both things are happening... That's only two examples of soo much more.

You might want to do yourself a huge favour and keep you storylines on the sunny side if that's the case. btw, could you write me in for a lot of money in your next story?

Seriously though, I have had many dreams come true and it was very frightening when it started. However, I cannot say I relate to what you say about the bible etc or the story lines.

Lol I can try, what's your name? That's the scary thing though I tend to write horror and tragic stories. The one that really got me was that I had just written a car accident and the next it happened. :-(

everytime people become rich, or become poor, it is nothing mystical....also do you know how many car accidents happen? Also do you know how much your subconciousness sucks in, the environment and society you grew up in is filled with christians so even if you can`t remember any bible stuff your subconcousness can because somewhere somewhen you have heard about it.

If you want to proof it, write about that you become the queen of England, you will see nothing will happen, you won`t become the queen of England.

Somnium94. I know what you mean about vivid dreams as I have them all the time. I often wake up wondering of this reality is real anymore.

Like you, I have no religious upbringing but I'm not a writer although with my wild imagination and love for horror, I really should.

What I find interesting is your interactions with biblical people and yet your writings are horror in nature.

Love the avatar!

I also dream about celtic godesses and gods or mystical beeings, or I dreamd about places and languages I have never heard of. Did I think it was something supernatural? Maybe. Do I still think it is something supernatural? No.. Why? Because a dream is a dream, and only because you don`t know why you dream certain stuff doesnt make it supernatural, It just tells you that you lack certain kind of knowledge. So you either do researches on that field or you just let it be what it is, just a dream.

I also dream about celtic godesses and gods or mystical beeings, or I dreamd about places and languages I have never heard of. Did I think it was something supernatural? Maybe. Do I still think it is something supernatural? No.. Why? Because a dream is a dream, and only because you don`t know why you dream certain stuff doesnt make it supernatural, It just tells you that you lack certain kind of knowledge. So you either do researches on that field or you just let it be what it is, just a dream.

Well what if it was something supernatural? I've also had dreams where I'm either speaking Latin, Hebrew, or being in Italy and speaking they're language.

Well what if it was something supernatural? I've also had dreams where I'm either speaking Latin, Hebrew, or being in Italy and speaking they're language.

I believe in past lifes (my experience tells me to do so. ). It may be connected to your past lifes. Secondly as I mentioned before your subconsciousness pulls in a lot of information you are not aware of.

Anyway, I am sure if you read some scientific books about dreams you will get an answer.

Lol I can try, what's your name? That's the scary thing though I tend to write horror and tragic stories. The one that really got me was that I had just written a car accident and the next it happened. :-(

Libsta is my nickname anyway, you can use that - pretty sure the Universe will know who you are referring to :yes: . Keep away from the horror and tragedy tho, had enough of that kind of thing already in my life :cry: .

first prediction in dream I had with age of 6. most of them are "useless".

Edited by Ichihara
  • Like 1

I somewhat understand a little of what the O.P has experienced regarding the biblical dream themes.

Myself! I’ve had quite a few of them although just a handful of dreams regarding the Jesus of Nazareth character and with most of the Jesus dreams I’ve appeared to have slipped back to another era and caught glimpses of moments in time where Jesus was interacting with groups of people.

As annoying as I am by repeating the following…I’m not a religious person either however for some reason when I dream about the Jesus character etc. it is like one instinctively knows the identity of that person and that it is a realistic entity…Which of course is such a screwy thing to believe when ones not sure of what to believe.

Yet for anyone whose experienced such a dream then you’ll understand how confusing it is to wake up from something so real and then try and dismiss it as just a dream.

So yes, I’ve dreamed about the biblical characters such as God, Gabriel, Noah and Jesus and they are usually always so freakishly dressed in traditional robes…Except for Gabriel, he seems to be more with the modern times and prefers to wear his hair short, oh and he’s a bit of a ladies man but that’s angels for you… :yes:

Anyhow! Like I stated with Jesus…I mostly see him in scenery fitting of his times…a couple of thousand years ago although there was another occasion when I saw him (via a dream) in my present time however our meeting wasn’t in the same place of existence but more so in an alternate dimension.

So what’s exactly occurring who knows but if it’s all just a plain old dream after all then damn it…I never knew I had such an imagination.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi in respond to what you wrote it is happening many of us will awake to the call. I respected it, cause I have also seen and kept quite so many things I wrote my first book Down the long road awaits a cat a very beautiful cat for you base on instruction I have seen but we sometimes don't only see you also hear the voice calling you and it touches your heart in all ways possible. Then you awake to the truth of the mission, but I will also say I had a long trip of hiding the gift of knowing things even thoughts of others is a amaze of miracles lighting. I am happy to have join this site here I find people who I can relate to.