Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
questionmark

Police decide not to break up massive party

5 posts in this topic

MECOSTA COUNTY, Mich., Aug. 4 (UPI) -- When Michigan police arrived at a massive Mecosta County party on Saturday night, they were so "outnumbered" that they had no choice but to let the festivities rage on.

Thousands of people attended the "Project P" party, a gathering that was modeled after the 2012 movie Project X, and police did not have the manpower to deal with them all.

Instead of handing out hundreds of citations, police from seven agencies opted to simply contain the "rave."

1 person likes this

Safety in numbers for the party goers. I give the police credit for doing the smart thing instead trying to force an issue that would lead to a very ugly scene.

1 person likes this

Safety in numbers for the party goers. I give the police credit for doing the smart thing instead trying to force an issue that would lead to a very ugly scene.

Agreed. They don't want to gain the same reputation as the NYPD are having lately.

1 person likes this

Agreed. They don't want to gain the same reputation as the NYPD are having lately.

Yeah, you are no kidding. Maybe the NYPD is what made the Michigan cops think twice.

BTW, love the avatar and Sig. I'm a huge fan of both movie series, but the Predator is what I love most.

awesome!