Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your weather like today?

BrooklynGuy

cool ^

finally!..apparently spring has arrived

now if we can just get more sun around here and heat things up 

its still cloudy,rainy and gloomy for next few days.. :lol:

cd0effdc9f919d4eca6e066b5751000e.jpg

• Like 4

They said it was going to turn out quite pleasant.

They lied again. 

• Like 5

We are under a severe weather watch this morning for sleet and freezing rain...I am staying in today...

• Like 5

We heard tell of severe storms to our west and north, but just calling for heavy rain and high winds here.

Mid 70's and cloudy right now.

• Like 5

Dull, cold and Windy and dampish for much of the day, but it brightened up towards evening.

• Like 5

It's beautiful down here today, sunny with a light breeze, high of 82 and a low of 65. Here's a couple pics from spring break this week, the kids are having a blast. 

Image result for fort lauderdale 2017 spring break pics

Related image

Related image

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Claire. said:

We've had great 50F+ weather, but a lot of rain and drizzle...which I actually don't mind. I like grey days.

Then you would love Washington State lots of rain and gray days... Northeastern Pa. Is about the same at times...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, JVG said:

Then you would love Washington State lots of rain and gray days... Northeastern Pa. Is about the same at times...

True JVG, I was stationed at Whidbey Island Washington in the Navy. Rains a lot! The beaches are different up there too. I was used to the sandy beaches of SoCal. In Washington they are very rocky with driftwood all over the place. 

• Like 6

Past week has been 80's+...even two days in the 90's...

Is it really March or is fake news programming us somehow :lol:

If there was a place with perfect weather for me it would be year round 75-80 degrees during the day and 45-50 at night...and as much as some of you complain about it i would like some damn snow atleast 3 times a year! :P :lol:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Past week has been 80's+...even two days in the 90's...

Is it really March or is fake news programming us somehow :lol:

If there was a place with perfect weather for me it would be year round 75-80 degrees during the day and 45-50 at night...and as much as some of you complain about it i would like some damn snow atleast 3 times a year! :P :lol:

I was with you all the way...and then you typed the "S" word. ;)

We haven't see snow since we moved to paradise, years I say! YEARS I tells ya!

• Like 6

We will have very gray and rainy weather for the weekend and into next week. The good news is that it will be warmer with temps. in the 50's and 60's F. 

• Like 5

Overcast, but I like that because my eyes are sensitive to light.

Pleasant temps.

Today

Mar 27

83° Hi RealFeel® 91°
Warm and muggy with some sun
  • Like 4

Well, turned out not too unpleasant the last couple of days. Saturday: dull with a cold Wind; Sunday; brighter but still a chilly Wind; today, quite nice & sunny and not so much of a Widn, although rather misty over the Coast. 

• Like 4

It appears there's no weather today. :( 

Sorry

We're experiencing a problem getting forecast data. Please refresh the page or try again in a few minutes.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

It appears there's no weather today. :( 

Sorry

We're experiencing a problem getting forecast data. Please refresh the page or try again in a few minutes.

LMAO you sound like my kid........now get up , walk away from the computer,stick your head out the door and tell us what the weather is doing damnit! 

Ok sorry i went into parent mode for a second :lol:

• Like 6

It was warm and sunny today with a high around 84 and a low of 68. My pants and fruit trees could use a little rain but the weather has just been beautiful this week.

• Like 5

55F at 0936hrs on a calm but extremely bleak looking morning.  The weather people are telling me on tv it's a nice, if overcast, morning but it isn't.  There's rain in the air and the sky is a dark, dark grey.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Eldorado said:

55F at 0936hrs on a calm but extremely bleak looking morning.  The weather people are telling me on tv it's a nice, if overcast, morning but it isn't.  There's rain in the air and the sky is a dark, dark grey.

El this pretty much sums up the weather here today. The sun made a cameo appearance for about all of 2 minutes...

• Like 5

Really pretty the last few days.

70 degrees, partly cloudy with a Chance of (severe) thunderstorms tonight. I love thunderstorms.

• Like 5

We had a great day today.It was a long long winter here this year with sustained cold and snow.The sunny warmer days have been missed!!  highs are around 12C and slowly moving up

Looked like this out there today

70090486-beautiful-sunny-day-wallpapers.jpg

• Like 5

Much the same as yesterday.  56F at 1142hrs, calm, raining on and off but...... it's Friday so there's smiles here and there.  Smiles that will become more common and wider as the day progresses.

Have a nice weekend, pilgrims!

• Like 5