Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
OverSword

EMTs Break Into Hot Car to Save Doll

8 posts in this topic

From the article:

Think of it as practice: After EMTs in Hoboken got multiple calls about a baby in a hot car, they rushed to the scene, bashed in a window ... and discovered that the child in distress was actually a doll, reports ABC 7. It seems the 2-year-old granddaughter of Kitty Mieles left it in grandma's car seat. “The guys that were on the ambulance are taking a beating by their coworkers, but it’s all in good fun,” the president of the Hoboken Ambulance Corps tells CBS New York. "But again, I’d rather err on the side of caution. You can replace a window. You can’t replace a life.”

Link

1 person likes this

While at the first moment it seems hilarious: do we know more about the circumstances? Like was the car clad in 'anti-heat foil on the windows?

In any case, better to save a doll than letting a toddler cook.

2 people like this

So was the doll confiscated as evidence in further investigations? Or was the doll cited for baring an overly human appearance while being a lifeless hunk of plastic?

Answers man, I need answers.

2 people like this

Always better to err on the side of caution as they said but I think there is more to it.

This is a story posted on a paranormal forum so my suspicion is the doll is possessed and the EMT's/ media are involved in a mass cover up of a sinister plot the doll has. ;)

2 people like this

I smell movie rights...

1 person likes this

I smell movie rights...

I'm sure the Weinstein brothers are all over this and probably why they just rejected Clerks 3. b*******! All for a possessed doll.

In any case, better to save a doll than letting a toddler cook.

^This.

It's all in good fun... except for the people who now have to immediately get and pay for a new window.