Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New hangars Area 51

Sweetpumper

Satellite photos reveal new hangars being built at Area 51, the United States top-secret testing facility

WHAT’S going on in Area 51? The mysterious US government air base in the middle of nowhere is undergoing an expansion. But nobody knows why.

Aircraft enthusiasts have been watching this patch of Nevada desert for decades. It’s where the United States air force tests its most ultra-advanced, and ultra-secret, flying machines.

Many also believe it’s the home to a captured fleet of alien flying saucers.

Dreamland. Watertown. The Ranch. Whatever its name, the facility has entered common culture as Area 51 through a string of novels, movies, and far-fetched alien conspiracy theories.

Which may be why many people eagerly watch for every clue as to what may be going on in the dried-up lake bed.

Now, new satellite photos reveal ongoing construction work.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/satellite-photos-reveal-new-hangars-being-built-at-area-51-the-united-states-topsecret-testing-facility/story-fn5fsgyc-1227019444374

• "The article contains information about hangars 'n stuff. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such."
  • "Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sweetpumper does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the information in the newsletter is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading."
  • "Sweetpumper will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage."
  • "If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect."

New hangers, new product/equipment to store in said new hangers. Moving along im satisfied now

• Like 1

Satellite photos reveal new hangars being built at Area 51, the United States top-secret testing Facility

WHAT’S going on in Area 51? The mysterious US government air base in the middle of nowhere is undergoing an expansion. But nobody knows why.

Aircraft enthusiasts have been watching this patch of Nevada desert for decades. It’s where the United States air force tests its most ultra-advanced, and ultra-secret, flying machines.

If Area 51 is the home of a fleet of alien flying saucers, the aliens are apparently really careless with their spacecrafts. :alien:

• Like 2

Satellite photos reveal new hangars being built at Area 51, the United States top-secret testing facility

Dreamland. Watertown. The Ranch. Whatever its name, the facility has entered common culture as Area 51 through a string of novels, movies, and far-fetched alien conspiracy theories.

Which may be why many people eagerly watch for every clue as to what may be going on in the dried-up lake bed.

Now, new satellite photos reveal ongoing construction work.

http://www.news.com....c-1227019444374

• "The article contains information about hangars 'n stuff. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such."
  • "Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sweetpumper does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the information in the newsletter is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading."
  • "Sweetpumper will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage."
  • "If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect."

Please allow me to requote the following part:

That is kind of the purpose, is it not? If they do something, nobody is supposed to know. Sooooo? Why is this interesting at all? I would be rather surprised if they were not building new stuff there.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You want to know the best part? It is built with your money .... ;)

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

Uhm..yes, I would hope so, because if it wasn't I would be a lot more worried about the interests at play.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Joke's on them, all of my tax dollars go to paying off the interest on the national debt.

All of the money spent on that project was borrowed with more interest.

I'm an Air Force vet. Trust me, "US government air base in the middle of nowhere" is redundant. :yes:

I'm an Air Force vet. Trust me, "US government air base in the middle of nowhere" is redundant. :yes:

As in redundant in what way PFP ?

As in redundant in what way PFP ?

It is said: "Join the Navy, see the World. Join the Air Force, see rural America."

• Like 3