Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing teen found living in 24-hour Walmart

Still Waters

A 14-year-old who went missing for three days in the US was found in a 24-hour Walmart supermarket that he had made his temporary home.

The teenager hid in a Walmart store in Corsicana, Texas, for 56 hours before he was discovered by staff.

http://www.telegraph...ur-Walmart.html

• Like 2

Lmao wow using diapers and chillen at a walmart id be so embarassed to be his parent god damn kid get a job and an apartment lol

• Like 3

With all the security cameras in stores now, this kid building a fort went unnoticed? The people in the security office must have been napping since these stores have cameras everywhere.

Good on the kid for pulling it off.

• Like 2

I wonder what his parents told him he couldn't have, lol. You gotta love how kids react now a days- go from a temper tantrum to running away in no time flat now.

• Like 2

I worked at a walmart waaaay back in the day yeah they have cameras but one or two ppl at most watched them and spent more time on the internet and only two secret shoppers and they worked opposite of each other so there was only one guy walking the entire walmart watching people.

Smart kid, Walmart has everything. :w00t: (Except good security! :lol: )

I agree IL, the parents should make him work and pay rent, or he can get his own place....not a different Walmart either. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

With all the security cameras in stores now, this kid building a fort went unnoticed? The people in the security office must have been napping since these stores have cameras everywhere.

Good on the kid for pulling it off.

Or the security guards unplugged the camera system so they can fire up their coffee pot. Haha.

• Like 2

I feel dirty just entering the average walmart....much less living there.....

No kidding! I can see Walmart being useful in a zombie apocalypse and that's about it, but that's just me. This kid found some use for it, if only for a few days.

• Like 1

This was my wet dream when I was a 10yo boy. Tons of bicycles, ketcars, LEGO, cookies, chocolate, to free all rabbits in the animal

department, an ocean of lemonade, bow and arrow and a lot of targets. Oh yes.

• Like 1