Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
chantelle7117

Am I psychic? Why?

3 posts in this topic

I'll try to make this fast. Years ago (15) to be exact, I met my first love. Things didn't work out, so we parted ways. Eventually around 5 years later, we reunited. This time staying in each other's lives for a few years. We were both in relationships at the time and this became problematic for both of us. I still had (and still have) very intense feelings for this man. I knew the only way I would be able to move on was by cutting him off completely, I even went as far as cutting off any and all friends that we had in common. I just wanted a clean break. Fast forward 3 years and I still havnt been able to move on. Despite my best efforts to distance myself, he keeps showing up. You see, I have dreams about him on a weekly basis, funny thing is the dreams are prophetic. I had a very clear dream in Which he told me he was leaving his current girlfriend because he was still in love with me. I checked out his Facebook just out of curiousity and what do you know. He is single. If anyone can help me please do. I just want to move on, but the universe seems he'll bent on preventing that. Is he my soul mate? Or am I nuts. Thanks in advance

He may well be your soul mate... Have you tried to do research on the subject? It could be useful...

Here's my seemingly harsh response: If it's reasonable, send him a message telling him exactly how you feel. No games ot BS. Tell him to at least let you know that he received the message. Then move on and be careful of any stalker-type behaviors or having an unhealthy and unrealistic obsession. If he's meant to be with you, it'll happen. If it isn't, stop putting energy into the wrong thing. The universe doesn't want struggle! Happiness to you!

1 person likes this