Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Griffin3320

I don't know what to do.

4 posts in this topic

I feel really strange writing this, because I've never put stock in any of this stuff.But things have gotten to a point where I don't think I can ignore them any longer.Look, I know about half are gonna call BS on my story, and I can't say I blame them. But for anyone with advice-I'm asking you to share it with me now.

I'm not gonna beat around the bush- ever since I was little, weird things have happened around me.Of the top of my head, I can come up with 4 major events.The first one happened when I was 5 or 4.I was playing in my grandpas' house when I felt something behind me. So I looked behind me, and I saw a lady in blue. She stayed for about 5 seconds and then just kinda faded away.I can't really describe it.The second major event was when I was about 8.I woke up at about 3 a.m in a panic.I knew, right when I woke up, that something bad had happened.I left my room, walked down and up the hallway twice and went to bed, but I couldn't fall asleep. My dad told me the next day that my grandpa had passed away in the morning .The third major event happened when I was 13. I was arguing with my mom over a trinket I had(something I got from my grandpa)when the light began to flicker.My mom quickly ended the argument and it was around this age that I realized something was up.The fourth event was when I was 15.I got the news that my brother was gonna join the army.I went to my room and just started freaking out.I thought he was going to die.The light started flickering again and a poster fell off my wall.This scared me even more, so I grabbed a stuffed animal and just held on to it until I felt I had calmed down.The strangest thing for me during this event was the fact that after I let go of the stuffed animal , it looked as if my hand had ironed it.The hand area was really hot to the touch and the imprint stayed there.Iknew then that there was definitely something wrong with me. I worry a lot about these weird events.I can't have them happening randomly, the way they have before.I want to know if I can control them, and if I can, how.I can't have them bursting out like that because I am getting a new roommate soon, and lots of smaller events are happening now,like objects moving when I get too overstimulated.Nothing major, just little things that might freak people out.But I need to figure out what to do about this, and I have no clue where to start.Anything you can give tips on will help me a lot.

Thanks,and have a nice day.

Griffin3320

You've never put stock in this sorta stuff, yet you are relating events that you say happened when you were very young? Bit of a problem right there.. And may I ask how is it that you think your memories are accurate, given they are merely perceptions and, well, memories... Lots of folks have wonderful imaginations and can easily talk themselves into believing their own stories simply by repeating it a few times, be it to others or just to themselves... There is no shame in that - indeed the only shame is when people will not even consider that their memories are malleable and their perceptions are flawed right from the get-go anyway..

My suggestions are:

1. Use paragraphs, and type at least one space after full stops. Walls of text are off-putting

2. Wear a helmet cam, or at least carry a camera and record the next event...

Most weird things stop happening when you are always ready to capture them.... And there's a reason for that - I gave pretty obvious hints above.

And, as you say, you can hardly blame me or others for being cynical - it's your very first post (oh the joy of school holidays...) and I think it is pretty sensible to be wary of stories presented without any evidence.. I'd call it simple common sense, given the amount of trolling that happens around the webz...

It seems like you've got a definate psychic ability. You need to learn how to cope with these things and not be freaked out by it. You could look into becoming a medium or ask a psychic to help you channel this or close these sensitive feelings. Whatever you decide to do.

Could it be these lights flickering are actually you starting to pass out. Like, you're stressing yourself out so much that you're beginning to black out.

2 people like this