Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Democrat 2016 Dream Team

Merc14

After Benghazi Hilary is unelectable.

Come on, that is a badge of honor for a democrat.

• Like 1

this is always the place to go for some in depth political commentary isn't it.

• Like 1

It doesn't really matter so much who the Democrat dream team is. Whether the Democrats win the presidency will depend on who the Republican dream team is.

• Like 2

I think the Democrats could put me and the brown dog in that picture on the card. If the republicans keep splitting themselves between tea party/ main stream they'll lose

• Like 1

Wow, bit hateful

nah, it's all right. i am in fact, a humorless feminist! i chose this title as a mark of pride.

however, the fact that i know that this whole topic is not actually funny is evidence that i do have a functioning sense of humor.

it's a paradox.

nah, it's all right. i am in fact, a humorless feminist! i chose this title as a mark of pride.

however, the fact that i know that this whole topic is not actually funny is evidence that i do have a functioning sense of humor.

it's a paradox.

No, its funny. The fact that many democrats are clamoring for these two dinosaurs to unscrew things that the current crop has screwed up is funny. The fact that the MSM is even now trying to distance Hillary from the foreign policy she oversaw as Sec State by calling her largely ineffectual due to the White House largely running foreign policy from inside and thinking that somehow qualifies her for president is funny. Trying to portray Hillary as closer to the Bush White house than the Obama one is hilarious.

These are all talking points I heard from the MSM when Hillary slammed Obama and his terrible foreign policy last week

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

I was gonna respond, but this ain't my fight.

I don't care about feminism or any kind of ism.

My gripe was that you just insulted Seaturtle rather than try to prove her wrong

seriously though, i thought you were just mocking their appearance, which is the sort of "joke" that is completely devoid of humor and wit, and i hate those.

i do not like hilary clinton and i hope that she does not run for the presidency.

feminism isn't really the topic here, though your idea of it is very, very wrong, so i'll drop it.

Edited by seaturtlehorsesnake

After Benghazi Hilary is unelectable.

That's absolutely false. It's mostly repeat watchers of FOX news that think there is any kind of Benghazi scandal attached to Hillary Clinton, and none of those people were going to vote for her anyway.

• Like 1

I was gonna respond, but this ain't my fight.

I don't care about feminism or any kind of ism.

My gripe was that you just insulted Seaturtle rather than try to prove her wrong

Prove what wrong?

seriously though, i thought you were just mocking their appearance, which is the sort of "joke" that is completely devoid of humor and wit, and i hate those.

i do not like hilary clinton and i hope that she does not run for the presidency.

feminism isn't really the topic here, though your idea of it is very, very wrong, so i'll drop it.

I grew up with feminism at its prime, believe me, I know of what I speak. The Clinton's don't do a thing for the younger generation, as I assume you are, yet she will suck in millions of dollars. Should be fun to watch.

Edited by Merc14

She mocked the level of political discourse in the thread.

You could have engaged her in an attempt to show your understanding is greater than "Haaaaa, Clintons are old and ugly." Which I assume to be the joke given the picture is presented without other context.

Instead you insulted her about her stance on gender relations.

*edited because I wanted to edit it*

Edited by Scheming B

It doesn't really matter so much who the Democrat dream team is. Whether the Democrats win the presidency will depend on who the Republican dream team is.

If the Republicans are smart they'll try throwing in a minority nominee(either black or brown), there's enough uninformed voters in the country who vote entirely on the looks of the candidates for this to work.

Edited by Wickian

She mocked the level of political discourse in the thread.

You could have engaged her in an attempt to show your understanding is greater than "Haaaaa, Clintons are old and ugly." Which I assume to be the joke given the picture is presented without other context.

Instead you insulted her about her stance on gender relations.

*edited because I wanted to edit it*

Lighten up, there are dozens of those threads here on which you never post so why here? BTW, not once did I mention looks but you did and so did whats her face yet I get called a dope. Looks like it is all about looks with democrats, hence Barry Obama the inexperienced . I was thinking more of age as in she is too old and Bill is on death's door apparently..

Edited by Merc14

I grew up with feminism at its prime, believe me, I know of what I speak.

and i am a feminist, so don't insult me by presenting some ridiculous strawman straight out of a bad standup comedian's backup material and act like it's the actual thing.

and don't call me "what's her face". i have a name.

Lighten up, there are dozens of those threads here on which you never post so why here? BTW, not once did I mention looks but you did and so did whats her face yet I get called a dope. Looks like it is all about looks with democrats, hence Barry Obama the inexperienced . I was thinking more of age as in she is too old and Bill is on death's door apparently..

you posted a picture with no text.

Looks are literally all you offered.

I don't post on political things because, quite frankly its not worth the time arguing over politics with people. Everyone thinks they're right.

I don't care about them outside of an objective viewpoint of the things they do, the game of it if you will.

I'm fairly lighthearted on this board as it goes, my problem only came when you insulted someone for no reason outside the opportunity to do it.

*Edited for P.S.*

I'm not a democrat

Edited by Scheming B

and i am a feminist, so don't insult me by presenting some ridiculous strawman straight out of a bad standup comedian's backup material and act like it's the actual thing.

and don't call me "what's her face". i have a name.

Are you a member of NOW?

no. also, what?

I was just interested as that organization once led the movement and is now, thankfully, essentially dead. I couldn't find current enrollment numbers which suggests they are indeed very low. You consider yourself a feminist and are not a member of NOW which is a good sign in my book (glad to see an old enemy on the ground, breathing its last). I'll leave the last word on this subject to you and not respond.

Edited by Merc14

I was just interested as that organization once led the movement and is now, thankfully, essentially dead. I couldn't find current enrollment numbers which suggests they are indeed very low. You consider yourself a feminist and are not a member of NOW which is a good sign in my book (glad to see an old enemy on the ground, breathing its last). I'll leave the last word on this subject to you and not respond.

National Organization of Women? 550,000 members with chapters in all 50 states. Think I read something about them and the Hobby Lobby ruling, so they are still around.

National Organization of Women? 550,000 members with chapters in all 50 states. Think I read something about them and the Hobby Lobby ruling, so they are still around.

Where'd you see that grom, last I saw was 1997 at 75K.