Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
ambelamba

Charles Manson

30 posts in this topic

Something dawned on me when I was cooking my lunch an hour ago, a Tuna & Shrimp Pasta. Was there more to the murder of Sharon Tate?

I am not saying there was anything metaphysical or satanic behind it. Maybe I am being too imaginative but I wondered if she and her dope buddies were snuffed out as some kind of warning, possibly to Roman Polansky or someone close to her. Yes, I am implying that Manson was just an instrument. But when I googled, nothing showed up. Seems like it was nothing but some insanity&drug induced mass murder, nothing more.

I was curious about this because I simply wanted to create a big picture of power structure in Hollywood. I joined Screen Actors Guild, and start my acting lessons two weeks later. Come to think of it, maybe I should BE ignorant about such things and stay innocent about that. But...

There's this wide spread rumors about some prominent producer at Nickelodeon, and he is known to be a ruthless pedophile who had his way with many young ones, including Britney's lil sister. (shudder) And nothing has been done.

Well, the mundane explanation is that Viacom brasses are concerned about their stock price more than the safety of child performers. And this makes sense. I've heard about a story about central coast farm that can't report their pedophile worker because he was undocumented and reporting him to the police will cost them a lot of fine because they hired an undocumented worker. I guess same kind of power dynamics can be applied to Hollywood.

Buuuut, I wonder if there's more to it.

I've read that CIA has their dedicated department of controlling Hollywood. I wonder if they have anything better to do. Film industry is NOT the biggest industry in CA, agriculture is. But the cultural impact cannot be overlooked.

To make a long story short, I start to fear if America is the biggest evil ever existed on the surface of the Earth. Trust me, I love America and its people. I love the ingenuity and diligence of American people. But when it comes to the US government, I fear that they ceased to be the servant of the American people a long time ago.

People tend to see this conspiracy as the Good vs. Evil and Jesus vs. Satan. Unfortunately, conspiracy theories are badly intertwined to Christian fundamentalism. Well, I can suggest a very different picture: THERE'S NO GOOD GUY IN THIS SHOW.

1 person likes this

Dude, look. You keep throwing these conspiracy theories out there, and there's no real tangible evidence for them unless you want to see patterns there.

I'm not saying don't think about this stuff, but you're constantly making these accusations that are ludicrous.

Manson was a cult leader who believed that white people would one day be wiped out (aside from him and his followers, because of course).

There is no Illuminatti like you want there to be, there is no good people and evil people.

It's just us man, we just live here, and everyone is trying to do what they think is best. I understand the appeal of these shadow organizations, it gives us a finger to point at when things go wrong. It makes no one accountable for their lives because an unbeatable force is against them.

But, man its just not that way. People look out for their interests, and the rich and powerful are just better at it than everybody else. That's it, that's all that's happening.

I don't mean to put you on center stage like this, but you seem obsessed.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

But, man its just not that way. People look out for their interests, and the rich and powerful are just better at it than everybody else. That's it, that's all that's happening.

I don't mean to put you on center stage like this, but you seem obsessed.

You are right. Gotta get my dope card and get some hash oil to chill.

But there are people with whole lot crazier theories out there. Why me? You make me sound like the only loonball in the entire UM.

Edited by ambelamba
2 people like this

But there are people with whole lot crazier theories out there. Why me? You make me sound like the only loonball in the entire UM.

Don't worry, Amb, you are in good--or, at least numerous--company here in Loonville.

I have learned something new about Charles Manson the other day, he is "almost" married to a 25yr. old girl, originally from Illinois, but now lives very close to Manson's home:

Corcoran State Prison. According to the article, they are in the process of marriage, he's filed the first round of paperwork so far. There is also a picture and video of them!!

Why is he even allowed to do this??? His "wife" Star (not her real name), "knows that Charley didn't kill anyone" and said all he is trying to do is "manipulate people into

planting trees and cleaning up the environment". She is totally "brainwashed"!!!!

Here is the link: http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/09/justice/charles-manson-wife/index.html?iref=allsearch

...I was curious about this because I simply wanted to create a big picture of power structure in Hollywood...

Well, you're creating, supposing, hypothesizing... Respectfully, maybe start a Hollywood conspiracy thread and get it over with.

Don't worry, Amb, you are in good--or, at least numerous--company here in Loonville.

If I am a nutjob then why bother liking my post? (sigh)

If I am a nutjob then why bother liking my post? (sigh)

He likes nutjobs?
2 people like this

Something dawned on me when I was cooking my lunch an hour ago, a Tuna & Shrimp Pasta. Was there more to the murder of Sharon Tate?

I am not saying there was anything metaphysical or satanic behind it. Maybe I am being too imaginative but I wondered if she and her dope buddies were snuffed out as some kind of warning, possibly to Roman Polansky or someone close to her. Yes, I am implying that Manson was just an instrument. But when I googled, nothing showed up. Seems like it was nothing but some insanity&drug induced mass murder, nothing more.

I was curious about this because I simply wanted to create a big picture of power structure in Hollywood. I joined Screen Actors Guild, and start my acting lessons two weeks later. Come to think of it, maybe I should BE ignorant about such things and stay innocent about that. But...

There's this wide spread rumors about some prominent producer at Nickelodeon, and he is known to be a ruthless pedophile who had his way with many young ones, including Britney's lil sister. (shudder) And nothing has been done.

Well, the mundane explanation is that Viacom brasses are concerned about their stock price more than the safety of child performers. And this makes sense. I've heard about a story about central coast farm that can't report their pedophile worker because he was undocumented and reporting him to the police will cost them a lot of fine because they hired an undocumented worker. I guess same kind of power dynamics can be applied to Hollywood.

Buuuut, I wonder if there's more to it.

I've read that CIA has their dedicated department of controlling Hollywood. I wonder if they have anything better to do. Film industry is NOT the biggest industry in CA, agriculture is. But the cultural impact cannot be overlooked.

To make a long story short, I start to fear if America is the biggest evil ever existed on the surface of the Earth. Trust me, I love America and its people. I love the ingenuity and diligence of American people. But when it comes to the US government, I fear that they ceased to be the servant of the American people a long time ago.

People tend to see this conspiracy as the Good vs. Evil and Jesus vs. Satan. Unfortunately, conspiracy theories are badly intertwined to Christian fundamentalism. Well, I can suggest a very different picture: THERE'S NO GOOD GUY IN THIS SHOW.

Did you ever read Bugliosi's book Helter Skelter?

If you're really into Manson, you should read it. Most informative.

Because I come across yours a lot.

And because overall you're not some jerk who posts things and gets angry when challenged. SO it's like you're a decent dude, but you're obsessive nature is a bit off putting.

Granted I can be a bit clinical when I talk to others, I've got my own issues, but it comes from a place of you not having the patterns of some aluminum foil nut job, but being obsessive in your conspiracy theories

For what it's worth, I challenge people quite a bit

You mean the CIA didn't do it? They missed one, then.

I read some good thoughts on the Manson situation from Bobby Beausoleil, who was jailed for the Murder of Gary Hinman. He was a promising musician, worked with Ken Anger on films and has been quite pro-active in prison as well as being very rational and straight forward in his words. He was obviously not manipulated as much as the young Manson girls and discusses how the Tate/Liabanca murders were more a result of spiralling bad decisions going out of control.

Bugliosi went a bit far with the Helter Skelter motive. It's hard to prove the extent that Manson could manipulate people based on abstract race wars or guru/scientology inspired cult links but it is proven fact they were involved in car theft and drug dealing. Some of the bad decisions included trying to do copycat crimes to get Bobby free from jail. There was also the strong connection with Dennis Wilson and the rejection of a recording deal by Terry Melcher. Many people understood Mansons talent for song writing but that he needed production. Manson did not like the idea of being produced and was noted by several people as being highly aggressive and angry about the lack of recording contract. He grew up in prison and did not know how to adapt to that scene. He held an anger to it.

1 person likes this

During WW2 Britain had MI1 up to MI27 with one of them being responsible for propaganda in the media. We know MI5 and MI6 still exist but what about the others? It wouldnt surprise me to find these agencies still exist both here and in the US.

Edited by RabidMongoose

I read some good thoughts on the Manson situation from Bobby Beausoleil, who was jailed for the Murder of Gary Hinman. He was a promising musician, worked with Ken Anger on films and has been quite pro-active in prison as well as being very rational and straight forward in his words. He was obviously not manipulated as much as the young Manson girls and discusses how the Tate/Liabanca murders were more a result of spiralling bad decisions going out of control.

Bugliosi went a bit far with the Helter Skelter motive. It's hard to prove the extent that Manson could manipulate people based on abstract race wars or guru/scientology inspired cult links but it is proven fact they were involved in car theft and drug dealing. Some of the bad decisions included trying to do copycat crimes to get Bobby free from jail. There was also the strong connection with Dennis Wilson and the rejection of a recording deal by Terry Melcher. Many people understood Mansons talent for song writing but that he needed production. Manson did not like the idea of being produced and was noted by several people as being highly aggressive and angry about the lack of recording contract. He grew up in prison and did not know how to adapt to that scene. He held an anger to it.

Didn't Terry Melcher live in the house that Sharon Tate died in at one point? Manson thought Melcher and Dennis Wilson had ripped him off by recording one of his songs without crediting him.

I don't buy the entire helter skelter motive either,Bugliosi had to come up with something like that to get Manson convicted as he didn't actually kill anybody at the Tate or LaBianca houses.I think the killings were a result of paranoid thinking due to the ludicrous amounts of drugs they were taking

Didn't Terry Melcher live in the house that Sharon Tate died in at one point? Manson thought Melcher and Dennis Wilson had ripped him off by recording one of his songs without crediting him.

I don't buy the entire helter skelter motive either,Bugliosi had to come up with something like that to get Manson convicted as he didn't actually kill anybody at the Tate or LaBianca houses.I think the killings were a result of paranoid thinking due to the ludicrous amounts of drugs they were taking

Melcher did live at the house before Polanski and Tate were there. Melcher had also visited the Spahn ranch and watched Charlie and the family perform some songs. I don't think Melcher had promised Manson any recording contract in concrete but Manson seemed to have a chip on his shoulder about it. It seemed Manson was aware Terry Melcher was no longer living on Ceilo drive so I don't think it was a case of mistaken identity - Manson could well have known exactly who was living there at the time. The copycat killing motive is supported somewhat by the Liabanca murders. There's no reason why they should have been killed - except that Charlie and the family had been to parties next door. He perhaps simply knew it as an easy location to perform such a crime. Same with Ceilo drive...it's relatively isolated and easier to get away without being heard or seen. Various family members had long been breaking and entering into peoples houses.

Dennis Wilson on the other hand did give Manson studio time under the Beach Boys umbrella. They also recorded one of Charlies songs on their 20/20 album. Manson has talked about being ripped off but he never calls out Dennis Wilson - they were good friends, at least at first, I suspect there was a deal struck between the two - Wilson gave Manson studio time in return for using one of his songs, notwithstanding the fact Manson had destroyed thousands of dollars of Wilsons property. Neil Young gave Manson a motorcyle. He was probably a likeable guy for a few years after being released from prison but then his world snowballed out of control and it imploded in a violent way.

Manson wasn't a master cult leader but he did utilize his prison pyschology, pimping and natural charm to his advantage. The girls loved Charlie. It was only later in testimony they started ramping against him saying they were 'mind controlled' as they were going to go away for life. Manson sometimes speaks of being glad he was put back in prison and talks about it as the only life he knows...but he also reveals quite clearly in many interviews he would rather be on the outside....if not for anything else than being with women.

Edited by Dragonwind

Simply putted. The root of all evil or the master puppeteer should go where money and power is, in order to unfold his evil plan and unleash his power over all other nation. Once established there, will need money to buy influence and power. How can you obtain it? Simple; control peoples mind in the direction you want by using Television, lobby the government to make ppl pay to watch movies, create more movies that can bring billions of dollars in revenue. The cost to make a movie and its revenue is on IMdB. All the revolutions in the eastern countries where communism has been abolished was due to the help of television. There is a tremendous power in multimedia industry currently destroying ppl's lives, ( no surprise they are killing themselves or taking drugs or alcohol when they can't eat sh'*** there are numerous false gurus using television to change ppl's outlook over life in general; Oprah, Doctor Phil, Doctor Oz, Gay promoters, etc... All the crap companies are using Tv to advertise their crappy product and get sales.

Now they are more and more taking control over internet too through so called Radio Communications act.

You are talking about Charles Manson... I will reply back ; how about Oswald ?

Edited by qxcontinuum

Wot?

Simply putted. The root of all evil or the master puppeteer should go where money and power is, in order to unfold his evil plan and unleash his power over all other nation. Once established there, will need money to buy influence and power. How can you obtain it? Simple; control peoples mind in the direction you want by using Television, lobby the government to make ppl pay to watch movies, create more movies that can bring billions of dollars in revenue. The cost to make a movie and its revenue is on IMdB. All the revolutions in the eastern countries where communism has been abolished was due to the help of television. There is a tremendous power in multimedia industry currently destroying ppl's lives, ( no surprise they are killing themselves or taking drugs or alcohol when they can't eat sh'*** there are numerous false gurus using television to change ppl's outlook over life in general; Oprah, Doctor Phil, Doctor Oz, Gay promoters, etc... All the crap companies are using Tv to advertise their crappy product and get sales.

Now they are more and more taking control over internet too through so called Radio Communications act.

You are talking about Charles Manson... I will reply back ; how about Oswald ?

What has Oswald got to do with Manson?

What has Oswald got to do with Manson?

OP was talking about evil and the root of evil while mentioning of Charles Manson. So whatever was what pushed Manson to kill John Lennon was in Oswald when killing JFK

Ahh, and both victims were very powerful with capacity of changing masses and both were promoters of peace!

Edited by qxcontinuum

OP was talking about evil and the root of evil while mentioning of Charles Manson. So whatever was what pushed Manson to kill John Lennon was in Oswald when killing JFK

Ahh, and both victims were very powerful with capacity of changing masses and both were promoters of peace!

This thread is getting surreal. Mark David Chapman killed Lennon, not Manson. Manson killed Sharon Tate.

1 person likes this

This thread is getting surreal. Mark David Chapman killed Lennon, not Manson. Manson killed Sharon Tate.

But did we quit when then the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

2 people like this

One guy thinks Stephen King killed John Lennon

http://nymag.com/news/features/conspiracy-theories/stephen-king-john-lennon/

Rosemaries baby took place in building that is the Dakota hotel, in front of which Lennon was shot....Anyway there are LOTS of Manson conspiracies. There is a book on Laurel Canyon where numerous hiipie bands lived and Manson's name keeps popping up. Besides Satanists and Scientology Manson has also been tied to Process church a strange little 60's cult.

I think it is interesting that Charlie said there was child porn being made at Polanski's, he said that 5 years before Roman got caught with underage girl.

45 years later and several of those women are still devoted to him, that is more than pimping skills, this guy seems to have mind control down pat. Many people think he learned it from the CIA.

This one event turned people against hippies more than any other. If it ws a black op it was very successful.

So supply and demand?

One guy thinks Stephen King killed John Lennon

http://nymag.com/new...ng-john-lennon/

Rosemaries baby took place in building that is the Dakota hotel, in front of which Lennon was shot....Anyway there are LOTS of Manson conspiracies. There is a book on Laurel Canyon where numerous hiipie bands lived and Manson's name keeps popping up. Besides Satanists and Scientology Manson has also been tied to Process church a strange little 60's cult.

I think it is interesting that Charlie said there was child porn being made at Polanski's, he said that 5 years before Roman got caught with underage girl.

45 years later and several of those women are still devoted to him, that is more than pimping skills, this guy seems to have mind control down pat. Many people think he learned it from the CIA.

This one event turned people against hippies more than any other. If it ws a black op it was very successful.

It was Michael Jackson who killed John Lennon as revenge for Lennon killing Elvis. It was Elvis who shot JFK.

http://conspiracytheoryrolly.blogspot.com.au/2008/06/elvis-killed-kennedy.html

From what I have seen and read, Charles Manson was convicted for a crime others committed and the girls who actually committed the crimes got off with a slap on the wrist. They used scare tactics and false media to turn the country against him and build this story of false truths.

Honestly I believe Charles Manson is a spiritual guru who is greatly misunderstood by the blissfully ignorant masses. A lot of the things he does that scare people he does on purpose because he is a sociopath and likes to see them react exactly how he expects them to.

I known all about hypnotism and subliminal messaging and I can certainly tell you that they don't exist past the point of free will. He did not force the actions in any way and he didn't take part in them either. In fact I think the president would be more guilty of killing innocents than him. And its my opinion that we should all be ashamed for letting that unfold the way it did and spinning our web of horror stories to our kids. I myself grew up to hate the guy, only when I was old enough to start questioning reality I found that its all false beliefs.

If you have an open mind watch his interviews and just note the thing she says and how he acts. Listen to them closely and also pay attention to how the reporters react and lead him on. You can see clearly the reporters intentions are to twist our emotions while watching it into believing that what he is saying should frighten us before we even take the time to listen to what he is truly saying

Also thought I would share this. Listening to it I think that this song is about Charles Manson. Let me know if you agree =]