Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dalia Dippolito and Mike Case Story

jandersen233

I can't help thinking about this case and I believe there is something in this that makes it entertaining and intriguing. I know this case is already closed and the nature of the crime she committed is very common in America but there is something intriguing which am about to mention later. First let's take a quick recap about the case story.

Dahlia mas meeting a man whom she was friends with benefits and told him that she was fed up sleeping with a white butt (she referred to her husband) and told him she wants to get rid of this guy.

The man informed a certain detective about their conversation because he doesn't want the man Dalia was referring dead.

Dahlia met up with a hit man that was actually an undercover.

The police set up a fake crime scene early morning on their property and called Dalia, informed her that there was disturbance in their house and that she should come back.

Dahlia tried tried to act as if she was in dismay and shocked. the Police brought her to police station immediately for interrogation.

She was informed that the crime scene was staged and the supposed hit man was an undercover and mike was still alive.

Mike's lawyer said to the court that this time love was blind, deaf and dumb.

Dahlia's Lawyer accused that it's all staged and Dahlia was the victim. He also added that you can not scam a scammer.

Jury didn't believe Dahlia's side of story and evicted her for first degree murder.

Dahlia is a real estate agent with license but she only have a record of selling once and it's actually the property they lived after the fraud marriage.

Mike is and internet entrepreneur and was convicted committing felony and has a debt to settle with his clients

I believe that Dahlia is not a victim but neither is Mike. I cannot believe that a certain scam can be scammed. Dahlia, like any other typical real estate agent, she doesn't have a charisma and the knowledge to persuade people to buy real estate. She was a good actress, I gave her that. But she was very easy to read and has no brains. Against mike who is certified scam and has no way out to clear his name unless he appeared to be an another victim to the public. Are you getting this side of story? Every time mike was interviewed he always try to insert the topic about lifting his probation and he was very willing to pay the 191 thousand dollars the he owns to his victims. He said that he believed Dahlia when she said she will pay the remaining $91,000 after mike gave her $100,000. Mike knew Dahlia didn't have that kind of money in the first place. come on, would you rather buy the story that mike didn't know that his wife was penniless the whole time and was just rubbing him? Who's paying bills and food? It's mike right? Dahlia would be very willing to shoulder the $91,000 remaining but can't afford to help mike the daily expenses and bills. Very funny story but am not buying it.

So what I'm saying is, this certain man whom Dalia is friends with benefits with is Mike's man. He planned it all.

If you're given a choice to choose whether "Scam artist tried to scam his wife" or "story of scam who got scammed" which one would you choose.

Full details in video here ---> Just Click Me

Edited by jandersen233

I can't help thinking about this case and I believe there is something in this that makes it entertaining and intriguing. I know this case is already closed and the nature of the crime she committed is very common in America but there is something intriguing which am about to mention later. First let's take a quick recap about the case story.

Dahlia mas meeting a man whom she was friends with benefits and told him that she was fed up sleeping with a white butt (she referred to her husband) and told him she wants to get rid of this guy.

The man informed a certain detective about their conversation because he doesn't want the man Dalia was referring dead.

Dahlia met up with a hit man that was actually an undercover.

The police set up a fake crime scene early morning on their property and called Dalia, informed her that there was disturbance in their house and that she should come back.

Dahlia tried tried to act as if she was in dismay and shocked. the Police brought her to police station immediately for interrogation.

She was informed that the crime scene was staged and the supposed hit man was an undercover and mike was still alive.

Mike's lawyer said to the court that this time love was blind, deaf and dumb.

Dahlia's Lawyer accused that it's all staged and Dahlia was the victim. He also added that you can not scam a scammer.

Jury didn't believe Dahlia's side of story and evicted her for first degree murder.

Dahlia is a real estate agent with license but she only have a record of selling once and it's actually the property they lived after the fraud marriage.

Mike is and internet entrepreneur and was convicted committing felony and has a debt to settle with his clients

I believe that Dahlia is not a victim but neither is Mike. I cannot believe that a certain scam can be scammed. Dahlia, like any other typical real estate agent, she doesn't have a charisma and the knowledge to persuade people to buy real estate. She was a good actress, I gave her that. But she was very easy to read and has no brains. Against mike who is certified scam and has no way out to clear his name unless he appeared to be an another victim to the public. Are you getting this side of story? Every time mike was interviewed he always try to insert the topic about lifting his probation and he was very willing to pay the 191 thousand dollars the he owns to his victims. He said that he believed Dahlia when she said she will pay the remaining $91,000 after mike gave her $100,000. Mike knew Dahlia didn't have that kind of money in the first place. come on, would you rather buy the story that mike didn't know that his wife was penniless the whole time and was just rubbing him? Who's paying bills and food? It's mike right? Dahlia would be very willing to shoulder the $91,000 remaining but can't afford to help mike the daily expenses and bills. Very funny story but am not buying it.

So what I'm saying is, this certain man whom Dalia is friends with benefits with is Mike's man. He planned it all.

If you're given a choice to choose whether "Scam artist tried to scam his wife" or "story of scam who got scammed" which one would you choose.

Full details in video here ---> Just Click Me

you know her conviction was reversed?

http://www.local10.com/news/dalia-dippolito-conviction-reversed-granted-new-trial/27224540

Yes I know about that, but most of the people agreed that mike is a victim and she is the only one who has done wrong.

janderson, anything is possible. Either way her intent was to kill her husband for money. She's a Sociopath if there ever was one. In any case I would not aspire to be any of the three as they all seem to lack common decency

janderson, anything is possible. Either way her intent was to kill her husband for money. She's a Sociopath if there ever was one. In any case I would not aspire to be any of the three as they all seem to lack common decency

She is clearly a sociopath. What a waste of money to retry her.

Ok she's a sociopath but how about mike? Really? Every single one of you here buying Mike's book?

Ok she's a sociopath but how about mike? Really? Every single one of you here buying Mike's book?

No. I know all I want to know about this story. Mike is a con man. But i think they deserved each other. Does not mean I want her to get away with attempting to have him murdered.

What has any of this got to do with trying to have him murdered?

Well what I'm saying is, Mike knew would react that way before they get married. It was all planned in the beginning. Oh come on am I the only one getting this? The girl was penniless from the beginning. Dalia never once sold a house and doesn't have a good income to support her fancy needs. Mike knew she was a social climber and when given a chance she would definitely rub him everything. Mike showed her everything to lure her to hell. He bought a luxurious condo and even bought new car. After the marriage they even took a vacation at a five star hotel. He enjoyed these things then told the media later that he was very persistent to pay $191,000 but then lost the chance because Dalia took the $100,000 from him. The ****? Really? You will give $100,000 to Dalia knowing that she's a social climber from the beginning? LOL.

What I'm saying is, mike lure her into a trap. Mike knew she was a social climber from the beginning. She was into fancy things but couldn't afford even her own daily needs because she has no income than can help her get what she need and want. Mike made sure that she would do what mike expected her to do. He let her taste what fancy living is, from experiencing how comfortable 5 star hotel is, how to live in a luxurious condo and have a brand new car and taught her how life is when you have a $100,000 at your disposal. Mike even put the name of his property to Dalia's name so that Dalia would plot to kill him eventually. Dalia was penniless that is a fact that nobody can change. What Dalia showed to us is what you can expect from every social climber b**** when you give everything to them and showed them that you have nothing left. Dalia knew that she could gain nothing more to mike. In short, Mike pretended he was useless and needed the help of Dalia to pay off his debt. Why would he ask Dalia's help in the first place when Dalia is just a freeloader who would rub him everything he has. Hmmm you read what I'm getting at? Everything was planned out by mike. In short, he was also at fault as to why Dalia reacted that way. He was a scam from the beginning who knows there is no way out unless he will get a public sympathy. I never said Dalia has no fault but so is Mike.

Does every one here can't buy this story?

Well what I'm saying is, Mike knew would react that way before they get married.

I don't know how that makes sense to you. What do you think he'd gain by marrying her?

• Like 1

What I'm saying is, mike lure her into a trap. Mike knew she was a social climber from the beginning. She was into fancy things but couldn't afford even her own daily needs because she has no income than can help her get what she need and want. Mike made sure that she would do what mike expected her to do. He let her taste what fancy living is, from experiencing how comfortable 5 star hotel is, how to live in a luxurious condo and have a brand new car and taught her how life is when you have a $100,000 at your disposal. Mike even put the name of his property to Dalia's name so that Dalia would plot to kill him eventually. Dalia was penniless that is a fact that nobody can change. What Dalia showed to us is what you can expect from every social climber b**** when you give everything to them and showed them that you have nothing left. Dalia knew that she could gain nothing more to mike. In short, Mike pretended he was useless and needed the help of Dalia to pay off his debt. Why would he ask Dalia's help in the first place when Dalia is just a freeloader who would rub him everything he has. Hmmm you read what I'm getting at? Everything was planned out by mike. In short, he was also at fault as to why Dalia reacted that way. He was a scam from the beginning who knows there is no way out unless he will get a public sympathy. I never said Dalia has no fault but so is Mike.

Does every one here can't buy this story?

Dalia is this you. Making good use of your time on house arrest I see :whistle:

• Like 1

I don't know how that makes sense to you. What do you think he'd gain by marrying her?

The marriage was fraud period.

Dalia is this you. Making good use of your time on house arrest I see :whistle:

Hmmmm... So I guess not all people here as bright as I think. Just because the set up was perfect to your eyes does mean there is only one evil and you can disregard the fact that another evil is not guilty. I was just trying to give you guys some interesting points but it seems you can't swallow it. Ok, let's just put it this way. Would you rather believe that a professional scam can be outwitted by an amateur scam? Are you 5000 percent sure? LMAO

The marriage was fraud period.

You clearly hold mike accountable for everything that transpired. But there was a trial and none of your speculation ever came out as fact. Mike is not boy scout. The crime in question is whether Dalia tried to have him killed. Given all the evidence, though she gets a retrial due to jury selection, she is most likely going to be found guilty again. You seem to suggest Mike was so conniving he orchestrated everything she did, but all that you have given is a wildly imaginative and speculative narrative solely based on your prejudice. Nothing you said is fact. Mike might be a con man, former con man, but he did not make her hire a hit man, nor try and plant drugs on him. The marriage was a fraud, based on her actions. She married with a motive. She talked him into transferring his assets with all intentions of keeping them. She had a history of that. I think your opinion must be based on infatuation not logic or facts.

Edited by mbrn30000

She married with a motive. She talked him into transferring his assets with all intentions of keeping them.

The info. from that program was that she'd lied that she was pregnant, so was the pregnancy the reason they were married only three months after having met, or was that after the marriage and I missed it?

Edited by regi

You clearly hold mike accountable for everything that transpired. But there was a trial and none of your speculation ever came out as fact. Mike is not boy scout. The crime in question is whether Dalia tried to have him killed. Given all the evidence, though she gets a retrial due to jury selection, she is most likely going to be found guilty again. You seem to suggest Mike was so conniving he orchestrated everything she did, but all that you have given is a wildly imaginative and speculative narrative solely based on your prejudice. Nothing you said is fact. Mike might be a con man, former con man, but he did not make her hire a hit man, nor try and plant drugs on him. The marriage was a fraud, based on her actions. She married with a motive. She talked him into transferring his assets with all intentions of keeping them. She had a history of that. I think your opinion must be based on infatuation not logic or facts.

That my friend is a valid argument. Yes I believe I was being presumptuous but then again my I wish to follow my instincts. I was hoping that somebody can also relate with what I thought very absurd story where a scam being manipulated by another but weak scam or rather a brainless sociopath. Chill my friend. :)