Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained voice captured

MrFakePIE

So, today I was making my youtube videos as usual, nothing special, except that I moved my desk from facing North, to East side of the room.

I was doing my test pre-recording to make sure nothing is broken, and I can start recording. Please note, I didn't move nothing on my desk at the time, and you can notice mouse isn't moving either, the noise isn't coming from the game or the computer, otherwise I would've heard it with my own ears during the recording. And it can be heard saying 'Behind You'.

Any ideas of what this is ?

This is raw video footage: https://mega.co.nz/#!58kmFSyI!Zkyhx2tIg5hxAcAF81_VT_GCSuZV_-CNSA9czMyED5w

This is with the text added nothing else: https://mega.co.nz/#!l0d1UTDL!uCIiHWdZTBKxVOT2kv84c6x7AhGETDhuh5DfOO6YlkY

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrFakePIE

• Mr.United_Nations

• AbyssWalker

• Peter Gomes

Sounds like someone is smoking weed, at end of file... :)

Download file? No.

• Like 1

Alright, let me upload it to youtube

There, the video

Edited by MrFakePIE

I'll hide my guess for what it's saying so not to prime others, highlight to see >>> b-QUI-ET! <<<

It's certainty in context given the annoying noises being spoken. :P

if your making youtube videos, where are they? it seems to me everything is staged

if your making youtube videos, where are they? it seems to me everything is staged

www.youtube.com/mrfakepiie (The test recording was done for the latest video)

For those who think this is a cat, I don't have a cat, we live in a gated community, with metal walls and gate (no gaps), windows were closed, and no one was in the house (except for me, obviously). I have a dog though, but it was outside, and it can't be my dog anyways, because the sound is strong

For those who think this is a cat, I don't have a cat, we live in a gated community, with metal walls and gate (no gaps), windows were closed, and no one was in the house (except for me, obviously). I have a dog though, but it was outside, and it can't be my dog anyways, because the sound is strong

You don't have a cat, and your dog was far away so you thought it was a.... ghost? Come on, tell us more, did you experience weird activity in the house, shadows, foot steps and stuff that you felt wasn't needed to be shared with us in the first post?

I don't think I hear "Behind You", but do you have any idea why it said "Behind you?"