Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your favorite personal Bigfoot story

LivingUnderGlass

Hello people from UM. My first post here, and I'd like that to be on a topic that I am recently more interested in (besides other things paranormal related).

Considering the paranormal phenomena, I am always most intrigued by the actual testimonies of witnesses. Seeing that there are a lot of personal stories on the internet/youtube of people who have encountered Bigfoot one way or another, I am very curious what you think are the most credible testimonies. Videos or written stories of actual encounters.

Here is mine [audio is poor]:

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eF27XY4Zibo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by LivingUnderGlass

You mean like the time I got into a fist fight with big foot on a paddle wheeler steamboat or the time big foot and I want squirrel hunting in Nebraska....good times...all of them, very good times.

• Like 3

PS: I am having trouble with embedding the video, so you don't have to leave the thread. Any help?

There are several members here at UM who have had eye to eye contact with Bigfoot. Perhaps they will share their stories again here...

I don't think I have a favorite video. I think perhaps one of my favorite stories is the Mount Saint Helens Ape Canyon one. It was one of the first stories I read about bigfoot when I was a kid.

Forestry employes have investigated many reports of the strange creatures. According to Indian legend, the "apes" were the ferocious Selahtik Indians, a band of renegades much like giant apes in appearance who lived like wild animals in the secluded caves of the Cascades.

The first recorded encounter of the apes with white men was in 1924. A group of five prospectors rushed into Kelso to report that a group of great, ape-like creatures had attacked them in the middle of the night.

The miners said they had been working a mine on the east slopes of Mt. St. Helens. During the daytime, they saw some of the apes and fired at them to halt an apparent attack. One of the apes appeared to have been hit and rolled into a deep ravine. That night, according to the account, the apemen hurled rocks onto the cabin and "danced and screamed until daylight."

Then came the "great ape hunt of 1924." Law enforcement officers and a flock of newspapermen made up a posse that went into the area. The armed searchers fired at anything that moved, so the report went. They returned to tell of finding huge footprints, but no apes.

One of my personal favorite sighting reports:

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=6486

Special Forces team follows bipedal trackway, gets screamed at

"Between the 11 men on that Team, we had over 150 years of combined Special Forces experience in the woods all over the planet. They also had extensive experience in the tracking of everything with either two or four legs. We all studied the tracks and tried to come up with a reasonable explanation for what we were looking at. Only one explanation seemed to fit everything we saw but it was not a reasonable explanation."

• Like 2

You mean like the time I got into a fist fight with big foot on a paddle wheeler steamboat or the time big foot and I want squirrel hunting in Nebraska....good times...all of them, very good times.

Who won out of the fist fight?
  • Like 1

Who won out of the fist fight?

Hard to say, but I can still remember Boy George singing in the background as fur covered knuckles were kissing my pasty white gut with the muscle bound power of a cryptid.

All I can say for sure is we were both whiskey drunk for several days before and after.

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 2

Hard to say, but I can still remember Boy George singing in the background as fur covered knuckles were kissing my pasty white gut with the muscle bound power of a cryptid.

All I can say for sure is we were both whiskey drunk for several days before and after.

I'd "like" this post, but I'm afraid that might only encourage.....

What, scared to hear the further adventures I have had with bigfoot over the years?

Come on, feed me some attention.......

• Like 1

What, scared to hear the further adventures I have had with bigfoot over the years?

Come on, feed me some attention.......

Tell us about when you and bigfoot bought fireworks in Mexico....

• Like 1

Sorry, Professor Steins operating via M. Martinez, J.D. advised that I can't discuss the events surrounding "el ano quemada abril asunto" of 4/17/96 to 4/24/96 until The Hague turns down the heat.

You know those stuffy law types with their rules and human rights stuff....so dull......

• Like 2

The one where the guy got carried away by one and he was forced to live with them for a few months as their slave.. :D

• Like 1

R-894245-1170292917.jpeg

I own a copy of this vinyl record, its a 7" of suspected Bigfoot calls and howls - its probably my all-time favorite record

BEST - Ron

Ah! The Mexican Bigfoot. Walks on all fours and looks like a coyote with mange.

That is the Chupa-Foot.

I liked Hall's encounter, post #5. Hadn't heard that one and I like aggressive/threatening Bigfoot!. I guess Biff hates squatters too.

But as usual,

"I believe what could be an incredible discovery just paid me (us!) a visit. Oh, well. At least I (we) have a good story to tell. "

Bigfoot: The NeverEnding Story...

I think? Mionczynski, has another tale, I just have never been able to locate it again.

Edited by QuiteContrary

"Bigfoot" is nothing more than a bunch of crazy women living in the forest together whose armpit hair got wildly out of control.. :lol:

• Like 1

I do not want to have to search for this....

I believe it was a Colorado Bigfoot.

A picture was posted a while back, got some attention. A bit later another guy saw a Bigfoot in the same place, and took a few pics with his phone.

When he got home, he noticed Bif had a Penis, and it is circumsized. He went to great length to find the other person who saw it, and found him, interviewed him, and found out that he saw the same thing.

yes, a dude was running around in a costume with his junk hanging out......Either that, or Bif has a Doctor to perform circumsizions. ( spelling )

This is 100% true. I had posted the articles, and audio interviews ( with pics ) before.

That is by far my favorite.

The Jim Holder Bigfoot sighting (Estes Park, Colorado, 2007)

image_thumb35.pngWidely considered to be one of the top Bigfoot sightings of all time, in 2007, Jim Holder and his son, using the camera on his cellphone, captured on video what they believed to be a Bigfoot while walking in Estes Park, Colorado, a remove wilderness area on the northern edge of the Rocky Mountain National Park just northwest of Denver. The Estes Park Bigfoot encounter testimony and convincing video footage generated a flurry of excitement and the story was published in many of Colorado largest newspapers. Almost immediately, cries of “hoax” erupted from skeptics who claimed the creature’s penis could be seen in one of the video frames and that it appeared to be circumcised (later, scientists revealed that even an ape’s natural penis can appear to be circumcised, and we’re assuming the appendage could even been seen in the low-resolution smartphone video footage). As a result, the Holder family came forward and gave a public statement admitting that someone may have hoaxed them. Despite Holder previously noting he had heard a collection of bizarre noises just prior to the sighting and that they had been close enough to stare into the creature’s eyes, the family claimed that they were not a part of any hoax but recognized that they may have been tricked by someone else. Researchers continue to debate the case with many believing it to be the best evidence to date of Bigfoot’s existence.

Edited by Sakari

Well, I warned you all about the NA mythological source of "wood" knocking...having been transformed into a more family friendly/tv friendly/story telling friendly modern version.

Like what Disney does to Fairytales.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

A picture was posted a while back, got some attention. A bit later another guy saw a Bigfoot in the same place, and took a few pics with his phone.

When he got home, he noticed Bif had a Penis, and it is circumsized. He went to great length to find the other person who saw it, and found him, interviewed him, and found out that he saw the same thing.

yes, a dude was running around in a costume with his junk hanging out......Either that, or Bif has a Doctor to perform circumsizions. ( spelling )

This is 100% true. I had posted the articles, and audio interviews ( with pics ) before.

Maybe him and his lady have a regular role-play going on?

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1