Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disappearances Connected?

ouija ouija

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2730444/Indiana-police-investigate-possible-link-moms-mysterious-disappearances-vanished-just-20-miles-apart-other.html

One woman was walking home without a phone, but the other was last seen driving towards her parent's house(just two miles away), although she had left her phone at the club(intentionally?),when she left. Her car hasn't been found yet and there has been no activity on her bank accounts.

• Like 2

Suicide pact?

The disappearances were 5wks apart, but you could be right.

Hmm... time to put on my fedora. This has me intrigued for the moment.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this, Ouija.

I wish more info. was revealed. At this point, I don't see any connection between the two cases because the circumstances under which each had disappeared are completely different.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this, Ouija.

I wish more info. was revealed. At this point, I don't see any connection between the two cases because the circumstances under which each had disappeared are completely different.

I saw this idea covered on TV recently and though I was busy doing other stuff and only caught a few of the details, apparently conjecture by LE and the community is more like 5 cases potentially related.

What caught my ear was they had Lauren Spierer (sp?) in the group. I seem to remember (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that she too went missing after a night out with friends. Maybe that's something that connects all five of the cases, kind of like the so-called "Smiley Faced" disappearances of so many young men throughout the Midwest?

Just tossing an idea out there, as I haven't researched any of these cases.

• Like 1

For what it's worth, Joelle Lockwood posted this Facebook status on August 20: "Woke up and had a good day... with my kids it would be perfect:-("

Lockwood has been missing since July 9, according to the article.

• Like 1

For what it's worth, Joelle Lockwood posted this Facebook status on August 20: "Woke up and had a good day... with my kids it would be perfect:-("

WOW!!! :o

I think i found that, but its April 20 Seems like she was going thru some troubles.

• Like 1

I think i found that, but its April 20 Seems like she was going thru some troubles.

You're right. April.

Not as helpful as I thought.

The disappearances were 5wks apart, but you could be right.

it was? oh but i guess they knew each other or knew someone who knew both of them

• Like 1

This is the Timewarrior speaking. The only real connection I see here is that they could have been killed by the same person. There was no evidence in the article that they knew each other.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not convinced these cases are related now that they've found one of the victims though I am glad she is safe. Let's hope the other woman is found alive as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...