Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
keithisco

Russian "Aid" convoy enters Ukraine illegally

32 posts in this topic

Oh well, the Russians delivered their aid and then left. As they said they would. Anticlimax

1 person likes this

It's rather a canny move by the Russians actually.

Send in a convoy and get is loudly and messily stopped. Then send in another convoy, this one pack to the gullets with medical supplies and just wait for them to be stopped infront of the International Press, who'd be there to "show how bad Russia is" and so forth.

Oh well, the Russians delivered their aid and then left. As they said they would. Anticlimax

Only half the aid convoy entered Ukraine - The other half of the convoy didn't even cross the border and is still parked in the field. But the trucks which did cross the border delivered the aid and left without incident, But i'm still waiting to hear stories that the trucks left Ukraine with suspicious cargo, stolen Ukrainian treasures.

Is it really that difficult to read my sources?

If YOU have sources to the contrary (i.e. that the Red Cross does NOT have anything whatsoever to do with this convoy) then provide them.... otherwise YOU withdraw your personal statements - unsupported by any Aid Agency!!

Relax Kieth, if the Russians wanted to ship weapons to the rebels, then they would have done it the very same way they have in the past, i.e, across the porous Ukrainian Eastern boarder, without any fear of creating an incident and not in open view of the international media..

Truth is.. this is just public relations and again Russia has shown the world how morally corrupt the Ukrainian authorities are for questioning and detaining a humanitarian aid convoy for political reasons.

Relax Kieth, if the Russians wanted to ship weapons to the rebels, then they would have done it the very same way they have in the past, i.e, across the porous Ukrainian Eastern boarder, without any fear of creating an incident and not in open view of the international media..

Truth is.. this is just public relations and again Russia has shown the world how morally corrupt the Ukrainian authorities are for questioning and detaining a humanitarian aid convoy for political reasons.

I have no doubt that it was a humanitarian aid convoy, after all the eyes of the world where on it. Do I believe that it was out of the goodness of the Russian hearts? No. Russia did this as a pure political stunt. The Ukrainians where in the right to deny access to the convoy from entering their nation from anyplace but a government checkpoint.

Russia ignored international law by sending the convoy into another sovereign nation, but I guess when they keep sending Military hardware, equipment and Military units into the Ukraine I guess they don't care.

Russia is in the wrong, even if it was just humanitarian aid they are still in the wrong.

I have no doubt that it was a humanitarian aid convoy, after all the eyes of the world where on it. Do I believe that it was out of the goodness of the Russian hearts? No. Russia did this as a pure political stunt. The Ukrainians where in the right to deny access to the convoy from entering their nation from anyplace but a government checkpoint.

Russia ignored international law by sending the convoy into another sovereign nation, but I guess when they keep sending Military hardware, equipment and Military units into the Ukraine I guess they don't care.

Russia is in the wrong, even if it was just humanitarian aid they are still in the wrong.

So you're saying that Russia is wrong for sending humanitarian aid? Well does that mean that Ukraine is right for NOT sending aid to Eastern Ukraine? Russia, respected Ukrainian boarders the last time around when it tried to send a aid convoy that was delayed for 3 days at the boarder... Russia stopped its aid convoy at a Ukrainian controlled boarder crossing. It's Ukraine, that's in the wrong.