Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
questionmark

Is the Islamic State Beating Al-Qaida?

4 posts in this topic

Within just a few years, the Islamic State has grown to become the most feared jihadist group in the Middle East. In an interview, Brookings Institution fellow Charles Lister describes IS' rise in Iraq and Syria and what can be done to stop it.

Read more

Well the good news is that they are a complex organization with a diverse amount of interests, that in spite of common sense and generalized humanity, is still willing to publicly behead a western hostage because....as is always the case...that is what wins wars. Right?

I'm afraid ISIS is going to be hard to stop. They have the money to back anything they want to do and lack the morals to stop them from even the unthinkable.

I'm afraid ISIS is going to be hard to stop. They have the money to back anything they want to do and lack the morals to stop them from even the unthinkable.

I disagree with that. I think they are following their morals to the letter as expressed in their dogma. In fact that is where they get their strength.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1