Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FollowTheTrail

Simply complex: The origin of our body axes

4 posts in this topic

''One fundamental question in biology is what constitutes the basic type of the animal body plan and how did all the more complex forms, including that of humans, evolve from it. At the simplest level, this body plan can be described by the three axes. These three axes -- the familiar X, Y and Z axes from geometry -- are the anterior-posterior axis, which determines the position of the mouth in front and the anus at the rear, the dorsal-ventral axis, which in vertebrates separates the front of the body from the back, and the left-right axis, which creates a mirror-like symmetry of our extremities and left-right asymmetry of the organs...''

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140824152247.htm

I have come to believe that web sites you list from are fully owned and operated by optometrists that are interested in stirring up large amounts of new business by posting articles in the smallest possible fonts known to mankind.

These oculists dire and fell plan is becoming increasingly evident with each story I squint through.

Sure I could just ctrl-spin....but I won't tell Doctor Eyewrecker rule my life.

The font on the link provided is normal size for me.

I have come to believe that web sites you list from are fully owned and operated by optometrists that are interested in stirring up large amounts of new business by posting articles in the smallest possible fonts known to mankind.

These oculists dire and fell plan is becoming increasingly evident with each story I squint through.

Sure I could just ctrl-spin....but I won't tell Doctor Eyewrecker rule my life.

No hard feelings, mate. The font of the letters might be smaller and more difficult to read sometimes unfortunately! I understand that... ;)