Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Still Waters

Wasps Build Giant Nest In Woman's Spare Bed

5 posts in this topic

A pest controller received a shock when he was called to deal with a wasps' nest covering most of a single bed in a woman's spare bedroom.

John Birkett of Longwood Services Pest Control insects said the insects must have been building the giant nest in the house in Winchester, Hampshire for the whole summer.

He estimated the huge colony contained about 5,000 wasps, thousands more grubs and around 500 young queens.

https://uk.news.yaho...55.html#BEX3T0T

Whoa, that's something i would NOT like to encounter in my life, especially on a bed! :w00t:

1 person likes this

Did she consider augmenting her income by charging the WASPs rent....I assume we are using the American acronym WASP....wait, bugs....as in flying-stinging-devil bugs made more of malice and unrefined evil than chemicals and elements.....wow. Yeah, she should check her house for hell bug colonies more often than never from now on.

1 person likes this

Its surprising what they can do right under your nose. I can understand how this happened to the woman since the room is rarely used. Glad she did not have any serious run ins with the stingy little bugger's.

1 person likes this

Wow that's insane. I got stung by one for the first time this year and it wasn't pleasant. Imagine stumbling upon this. :unsure2: