Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What IF?

and-then

I mentioned this in my blog but decided I'd make a thread as well. The details aren't so important but the question is, I believe. IF the US is attacked again on our soil in a significant way, with mass casualties again, how would, COULD, we respond? Do you think Obama would strike back? If he failed to what does that signal our enemies?

well.... according to Saudi Arabia... 15 of the 19 alleged attackers were Saudi ... but since Bin Laden was Saudi .. and eventually found in Pakistan.. it was crystal clear that we must invade Afghanistan! Oh.. and Iraq!

• Like 8

Well this is a very unusual post you have here.After watching the video in question 2x,( just to take note of all being said) IF this message she is trying to put out there were true,it would explain a lot of the events we have seen in the last six months.But at the same time,you ask the question,"what if?".. Well there is no way to know till after the fact.But her sources are credible. And i wouldn't trust the people running our country because it seems it is in their nature to create chaos in order to achieve what the objective is.I do not feel the need to elaborate on this subject. My only advice would be consider the source and use common sense.

..Almost forgot to address the other question you presented. You asked what Obama would do about it.You should rewatch the video.According to what is being said,he is in on it.Even has a list.So,yeah.

Edited by Arkitecht

Well this is a very unusual post you have here.After watching the video in question 2x,( just to take note of all being said) IF this message she is trying to put out there were true,it would explain a lot of the events we have seen in the last six months.But at the same time,you ask the question,"what if?".. Well there is no way to know till after the fact.But her sources are credible. And i wouldn't trust the people running our country because it seems it is in their nature to create chaos in order to achieve what the objective is.I do not feel the need to elaborate on this subject. My only advice would be consider the source and use common sense.

..Almost forgot to address the other question you presented. You asked what Obama would do about it.You should rewatch the video.According to what is being said,he is in on it.Even has a list.So,yeah.

As I said, I give only the due creedence I would any internet "source" I was merely asking "what if?" My feeling is that Obama is completely incapable of handling a major decision of such a nature. He'd go tharn or demand a committee look into it, possibly for future prosecution. A coordinated strike over much of the country - especially in small towns - would have a tremendously negative impact on the US I think. I just wonder if it would drive us together or apart.

Considering that the events of 911 were staged, this is clearly a hypothetical situation.

Will they bring down another airliner such as MH17 and blame it on Public Enemy Number One, maybe ISIS? Who knows what dastardly deeds might be contemplated? I don't.

Some make a fair case that the Boston bombing was staged. I'm neutral, but it does have quite a few indicators that it was.

Probably if they are successful in fanning the flames of passion and hatred against ISIS without such a step, they will get their war and everything will be OK. No need for a domestic event.

Judging from this morning's USA Today, americans are now more accepting of a war with ISIS. Maybe a domestic event is not in the cards?

• Like 1

Oh yeah I was forgetting. Nothing really happens except what is staged by the CIA. So smh.

• Like 3

Considering that the events of 911 were staged, this is clearly a hypothetical situation.

Will they bring down another airliner such as MH17 and blame it on Public Enemy Number One, maybe ISIS? Who knows what dastardly deeds might be contemplated? I don't.

Some make a fair case that the Boston bombing was staged. I'm neutral, but it does have quite a few indicators that it was.

Probably if they are successful in fanning the flames of passion and hatred against ISIS without such a step, they will get their war and everything will be OK. No need for a domestic event.

Judging from this morning's USA Today, americans are now more accepting of a war with ISIS. Maybe a domestic event is not in the cards?

BR maybe you are correct - I don't believe so but let's say you are - the change to the fabric of our nation will still be very real. I fear that there are now enough people who trust NOTHING that our enemies will be able to gain superiority over us. ISIS is a real entity - the bodies prove that to me. Their ideology is pure evil and they make no secret of their ultimate intentions. Beheading helpless "enemies", raping and taking slaves, executing hundreds of defeated, unarmed foes - all is a mimicry of what the prophet is written to have done. If these people win - by whatever means - the consequences will be unthinkable. Taking the stance that it's all some government plot is near delusional - certainly the sign of denial if no worse. In your world we have lost already and cannot hope to ever be free again. I pray you and those like you are wrong.
  • Like 1

I am very happy to read some of you folks posts here and in other threads.

A year or so ago, the idea that there could be "staged events" would not have even been considered, but I have noticed more and more people here and across the web are beginning to question a LOT of things.

In my opinion, we have a three fold devil...the banks, the big oil and the military industrial complex. Whether they are working together in these things is unknown but war brings profit to all three of them. Keeping this country divided and at odds with ourselves assures their control and more profits.

Everything is about the really big money going to the hands of a few. I know I am a jaded old soul now, but I don't think for a minute that most of our "representatives" care one way or another. The have shored up their personal empires and have assets spread around the globe...they will be fine if one of their "tricks" goes awry.

What is unsettling is the basic idea of just how many things "could" have been staged...and why they might have been. Manipulate the sheep with fear, shock, awe and propaganda and they will do whatever you ask...even give away more of their rights...

flockofsheep_zpsf1a6a84d.gif

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 4

And Then

Many religions have a long history of brutal violence, especially the muslims, going back centuries. In about 1973 Alan Watts, now deceased, wrote an article for Playboy called The Most Dangerous Book In the World. He was speaking primarily of the Bible, but also mentioned the Koran. IMO, the Talmud might qualify too.

Anyway, the US was fairly well isolated from all that since its inception. It wasn't until the First Gulf War and Post 911 that we became embroiled in that region.

Our government was hijacked by special interests many years ago. Ike spoke of it in 1961, and if anybody would know about it, he would.

So, saying that "it was a government plot" is not entirely accurate. I am careful to never make that claim, with the exception of the efforts at coverup.

That is, while government agencies facilitated certain events, those events were planned by the men "inside", not the government per se. Perhaps I'm naive in that regard, but I do appreciate your civil response.

• Like 3

There are not and will not be, in the foreseeable future, enough radical anybodys to defeat the U.S. and allies. Period. .. but, things could get much uglier .. before they get better.

• Like 1

What IF?

9-11 is repeated?

Democrats and Republicans will again deliberately remain completely in the dark about why we got attacked again. They'll hate us for our freedom again. Which is basically hating us for "freely" bombing them. We'll continue to dream the deep sleep of England that our bombs aren't terrorism because they're politically correct bombs. Bipartisanly so. All the paranoid clutter about conspiracy theories will take new and just as ridiculous forms, a timely and effective distraction for the policymakers as always.

The better question is what happened to all those anti-war democrats when Bush was President. I knew it then and I'll know it tomorrow, they weren't genuinely anti-war. They were anti-Bush. Partisans.

• Like 5

Considering that the events of 911 were staged

Babe Ruth can you explain further what you mean by this?

Babe Ruth can you explain further what you mean by this?

Yes, the events of the day were staged so that the Global War On Terror could begin in earnest. "Saudi terrorists" were portrayed as having hijacked airliners. The towers were portrayed as having collapsed naturally, when they were brought down by a sophisticated form of controlled demolition. The Pentagon was portrayed as having been struck by a Boeing, when in fact the explosives were precisely placed inside the building to destroy evidence being examined by auditors regarding funds that had been missing since before Bush was in office.

The events constituted what is known in military jargon as a False Flag operation, a very old tactic of the military profession.

The events of the day laid the groundwork for the Patriot Act and other illegitimate legislation to weaken the US Constitution.

• Like 2

Yes, the events of the day were staged so that the Global War On Terror could begin in earnest. "Saudi terrorists" were portrayed as having hijacked airliners. The towers were portrayed as having collapsed naturally, when they were brought down by a sophisticated form of controlled demolition. The Pentagon was portrayed as having been struck by a Boeing, when in fact the explosives were precisely placed inside the building to destroy evidence being examined by auditors regarding funds that had been missing since before Bush was in office.

The events constituted what is known in military jargon as a False Flag operation, a very old tactic of the military profession.

The events of the day laid the groundwork for the Patriot Act and other illegitimate legislation to weaken the US Constitution.

Okey Dokey, Thank you

• Like 1

what if? well, regardless of who's in the oval office.. if something happened similar to 9-11 ... someone would be blamed and some sort of action would be taken . The realities of why any of it happened would, as usual, remain a mystery to the masses.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

what if? well, regardless of who's in the oval office.. if something happened similar to 9-11 ... someone would be blamed and some sort of action would be taken . The realities of why any of it happened would, as usual, remain a mystery to the masses.

I agree about the "mysteries" UNLESS it is something so obvious no one can hide it. I don't allow myself the luxury (no offense intended) of assuming some dark nefarious cabal is responsible for tearing us down from within. I think we ARE doing ourselves in, but not in some planned way. I think it's the disunity that seems to pervade everything now. The point of my question is more about what it would take, if anything, to bring the US back together like after 9-11. I'm not sure anything can any longer. And if the next big attack is a truly catastrophic mass casualty - nuke or bio - would America respond in kind? If the United States unleashed a proportional response on a target like Pakistan or Iran (just examples) then the world might quickly join ranks against us in more overt ways. It is a serious issue to ponder. OTOH if the US failed to respond in a proportional way then China, Russia or others might well use that as a signal they can move in their own self interest against targets globally.

If anything goes down, why not let our allies handle it just like so many of them expect us to handle all their problems?

Overall I think our culture is part of our own problem, a big part and we constantly offer resistance to our own govt every time they try harder to protect us and what happened on 9-11 is cupcake compared to what some other countries have endured from terrorists. Israel has always been the heaviest hit. Because of the daily danger of terrorism, Israeli citizens have learned to cope with a wide range of security measures, just consider alone what it is like to fly on Israel's airline El-Al...I think we would have to learn to cope with the same perhaps to a point where we really need restrict immigration and put our own identity on the line with a hard look in the mirror.

I think our govt would continue to follow a similar route since 9-11 as Israeli already has but expect more pushback from our own citizens and groups....conspiracy theories, verbal outrage from various freedom and privacy groups, lawsuits and screams of racism and insensitivities and of course our media will naturally do their part to help out and provide us with nothing but the straight talk.

Edited by NightScreams

I've heard it said that the best defense is a good offense. Knowing that we are dealing with a terrorist group and knowing what terrorist groups are like, I think it is highly irresponsible to ponder what we will do if we are attacked. It's similar in my mind to a group sitting on their front porch watching a mad dog roam the street and discussing what they will do when someone gets bitten. In either case the more prudent path is to strike first before the damage can be done. We know ISIS hates us, we know what atrocities they are capable of, and we have been directly threatened. What more do we need? The time to strike is now. We can turn our discussion from "what do we do if attacked?" to "what will the neighbors think?" but I'd rather deal with the aftermath of action that the consequences of inaction. There can be no punishment after the fact for people who will gladly die inflicting harm on their enemies, there can only be prevention.

• Like 2

The problem with that is the fact that the US doesn't know how to destroy terrorist groups. The best we can do is send in our troops to shoot up the countryside some and maybe drone strike a few leaders. I can't even think of one terrorist group that we were ever successful in destroying. Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaida, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab?

• Like 2