Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kartikg

plant which makes you take/forget way back?

5 posts in this topic

Hi this is more a rural or forest area legend which goes something like this that in forest or jungle when you are walking and if you happen to cross a plant (the plant is supposed to be a sort of climber or vine which also grows horizontally on ground) you get lost in the jungle or losse track. Doesn't mean that the person is lost of ever but he has to search a way back . This legend I think is highly local in my country anybody heard this before?

2 people like this

I mix barley, hops and malt together with yeast and sugar and get that effect after 140 ounces of fun.

5 people like this

plants are so cool, haven't heard that legend before though. Do you know which specific plant it is?

I'm not sure about a specific plant but I have heard of legend of the forest itself moving to make one unable to find their way home. Like you walk into the woods and get lost because trees, mossy rocks, and the like change the path. Crazy wee folks kinds of tales. Not sure if that was just a tale to keep me out of the woods at night when I was a kid, or something akin to what you are talking about.

3 people like this

plants are so cool, haven't heard that legend before though. Do you know which specific plant it is?

No sadly I don't know the name of the plant and as I said before I think it's a local legend . There is one more legend or creepy story which I will post soon.