Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Saw What You Know

Harte

Yeah, I finally saw what you know. It took a microscope, but I did it.

Not impressed.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 4

Good, my entire base of knowledge, wisdom, understanding, humanity, caring, philosophy and all of the trappings of culture that define me are tiny when I compare them into the hole of rage I have dug and toss them into any time I am upset in even the littlest way.

I would turn the world into a graveyard if I were denied a parking space.

• Like 6

Good, my entire base of knowledge, wisdom, understanding, humanity, caring, philosophy and all of the trappings of culture that define me are tiny when I compare them into the hole of rage I have dug and toss them into any time I am upset in even the littlest way.

Honesty is so rare - I applaud you.

• Like 2

Now I have to read all other two threads on this matter just to understand who is " He Who Must Not Be Named "

Or maybe not ...

Edited by qxcontinuum

Now I have to read all other two threads on this matter just to understand who is " He Who Must Not Be Named "

Or maybe not ...

Whoever he is, you can bet he doesn't know squat.

Harte

Whoever he is, you can bet he doesn't know squat.

Harte

We know that for a fact. Except I know squat myself, which you have probably already seen. But I am very good at pretending.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Did I miss something?

I was out in my workshop, where I sawed what Hugh hewed.

Wisdom begins with the ending of knowledge.

• Like 3

Wisdom begins with amnesia.

Harte

• Like 1

You can have that kind of power, but you're going to have to talk to the aliens about it. :innocent:

• Like 2

Yes, but they know what you saw as well, and they saw what you know, and you know what they saw, and they saw you know what.

HartetraH

Harte

Thus, I am a very wise person....

Cheers,

Badeskov

You can have that kind of power, but you're going to have to talk to the aliens about it. :innocent:

I've been sending the illegal aliens detained in the boarder bomb immigration issue of Texas telegraphs in Dutch for months.....no response yet.

• Like 1

Airliners ! WHo`s talking to the Airliners again at the border ? Texas has so many stinkin Aliens its over flowing,just ask Gov,Dick !

Im so worn out listening about How many Aliens are coming into Texas now that Im about to bust out the Gamma-phi-Kick-em-some A$$ Guns and Blast all the Idiots that are slowing done the influx of all these Brilliant ALiens slip=sliding away into Texas !

We cant even find one jet in the ocean, How are we going to find a few million Aliens sneekin into Texas?

NEver mind !

• Like 1

I bought new boots 2 days ago. they were 60% off, waterproof, steel toed, and ankle support.

I know about them, but you saw them first.

I once dated a woman who earnestly told me "that wisdom is knowing that you don't know anything" I asked her how she knew that.

Not one of my wisest moves.

• Like 6

Such as, "I'm not as clever as I think I am."

Present company excepted, obviously. Especially me. :D

Harte
  • Like 2

Harte

Sorry.

I meant to say milk of amnesia.

Harte

• Like 2