Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
susieice

Nature Trails

9 posts in this topic

I love nature trails.

Provided that they are inside and I am enjoying them on a nice well produced documentary film.

Lovely! My favourites are the ones carpeted in flowers but they're all magical.

Arashiyama Bamboo Grove - that's different...to me anyway.

I love going for walks, any of those would do me just fine. Very nice, thank you :tu:

1 person likes this

Interesting link :tsu:

I partake in less grandiose but very alluring trails through the misty moors and winding forests of northern England often, there is something subtly lifting and vital about hiking through such peaceful, only gently interfered with swathes of land that energizes the physical and mental union. I would love to one day wander through more exotic/extreme/varied landscapes as I have on a couple occasions abroad such as the stark and stupendous lava plains and dormant volcanoes of lanzarote, I enjoy variation but the english hillside is very wonderful to peruse despite its predictable terrain (tho you do come across strikingly intriguing formations and locations every now and then, also the particular sky/weather tandem can throw usual locations into ridiculous new shades!).

1 person likes this

Looking at those beautiful pictures inspired me to dig through mine and see if I had anything, but they are not as nice as those. This is a trail that goes under a banyan tree post-7739-0-44206900-1409528077_thumb.jp

2 people like this

Nice pic GreenmansGod. Trails make it so easy to lose yourself in the serenity of nature.

1 person likes this

Here is another one.

post-7739-0-08649500-1409528478_thumb.jp

2 people like this

Those are some beautiful trails. We go hiking in some pretty nice places but nothing like that. Sometimes there is no trail at all and I get scratched up.

Very beautiful! :tu:

Edited by FollowTheTrail