Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptilian Shapeshifters in Grass Valley

Sakari

Ghosts & the Supernatural - HPI Reptilianologists headed to Grass Valley to investigate some out of the ordinary claims.A woman says that she witnessed her neighbor morph from a human being to a reptilian. Note: This later became her boyfriend and not her neighbor, the story changed. Now that his identity was exposed, he informed his reptilian colleagues. It so happens his colleagues live in the same neighborhood.

reptile-shapeshifters-humans-1.jpg The client discovered she lives in a community of Reptilians. The Reptilians now dress in black and in the middle of the night, they gas her room, placing the client into a sleeping slumber. They remove something from her body on a nightly basis. She even has a photograph of an incision on her back. She discovered a strange gas pipeline that goes into her bedroom. It will be the mission of the HPI Reptilianologists to discover what exactly this pipeline is. We will conduct surveillance on the home and the property to see if there are strange men in black creeping around her home.

A lot more here........ http://www.costaricantimes.com/supernatural-experiences-reptilian-shapeshifters-in-grass-valley/30987

• Like 1

If I found a strange gas line being pumped into my bedroom I'd call the gas man followed by the authorities before calling any reptilianologist (what ever the hell that is).

• Like 4

This was written back in 2010.

http://books.google....epage&q&f=false

And they later go on some delusional tale about Sitchin's Anunnaki, and David Icke's idiocy. Interesting enough trying to score with some woman was part of the investigation.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

...Interesting enough trying to score with some woman was part of the investigation.

But that's a highly respected technique as within investigating Reptillian Shapeshifters... or, so I'm told! :blush:

• Like 4

I dunno about any of this, but the day a war between Retpillians riding Velociraptors and Humans break out, I'm jumping ship for the sake of riding a Raptor.

Good luck to everyone else.

• Like 6

I dunno about any of this, but the day a war between Retpillians riding Velociraptors and Humans break out, I'm jumping ship for the sake of riding a Raptor.

I, for one, bow down before our new Reptillian Overlords.

• Like 2

That woman gave the reporter a big whopper and a runaround. I can't be sure if this is true about a gas pipe in her bedroom.

Everything to do with Icke smells bad.

No wonder ufology is in decline..

• Like 1

You know, we do have a thread here showing how raptors have invaded almost every aspect of our culture already.....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=233151

reptile-shapeshifters-humans-1.jpg

A lot more here........ http://www.costarica...ss-valley/30987

This picture is a depiction of what dinosaurs would have evolved in, if they didn't went extinct using the normal evolutionary format, hands fro grabbing things, legs for walking ..etc...

This comparison has been done officially publicized by professional scientists and has nothing to do with any reptilian sightings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by qxcontinuum

This picture is a depiction of what dinosaurs would have evolved in, if they didn't went extinct using the normal evolutionary format, hands fro grabbing things, legs for walking ..etc...

This comparison has been done officially publicized by professional scientists and has nothing to do with any reptilian sightings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, it's from an old documentary program (I've the book of the series here somewhere), it ended with "and if they didn't get wiped out, what would have happened?" scenario and we got Homo Troodontis (for want of a better word).

Indeed, it's from an old documentary program (I've the book of the series here somewhere), it ended with "and if they didn't get wiped out, what would have happened?" scenario and we got Homo Troodontis (for want of a better word).

Well I certainly wouldn't date one of them :td: