Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel to take over West Bank land

keithisco

Israel has announced plans to expropriate 4 sq km of Palestinian land in the occupied West Bank.

The decision to appropriate land south of Bethlehem is believed to be the largest seizure by Israel in 30 years.

The military-run local administration said it was a response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teenagers in the area in June.

Palestinians said diplomatic action should be taken against Israel. The US urged Israel to reverse the move.

Source (BBC): http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29008045

How bizarre.

What's the betting this is some sort of negotiating ploy (or a warning ? ). I can't believe they'd be stupid enough to actually build permanent settlements on the land. Apart from any other consideration, they would lose yet more US support, and give the BDS movement a boost.

It will be interesting to see how the UN reacts. Presumably this would NOT be an issue for the Security Council, but I wonder if the General Assembly will get involved ?

• Like 1

Fatah did choose peaceful path, what did they get in exchange? Things like this, 'peaceful' seizing of their land and property. Imagine if land would be taken over murders - what would the world look like today? Disgusting.

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see how the UN reacts.

How do you think they will? :whistle: , we didn't see anything .... :innocent:
  • Like 2

As it has been pointed out in here before by me, and is worth pointing out again.

Oslo Accords was 20 years ago. HeHummmmmm.....

Since that time, those wonderful people of the religion of PEACE have moved 300,000 settlers onto Palestinian land.

A few acres surprises you? :cry:

• Like 2

Another proof they wish to create greater Israel which include most of Egypt,Syria,Jordan,Palestine and Iraq.

ROFL. With the way things are at the moment, I think most people would GIVE them Syria and Iraq, and wish them 'good luck'.

• Like 4

Another proof they wish to create greater Israel which include most of Egypt,Syria,Jordan,Palestine and Iraq.

Jeem, you may know this but I am betting most in here don't.

People in the West are soooo shocked when they learn that some ME countries will not allow Jews to buy land.

But what these shocked people don't know that the ME people *do* know is, Jews in the Levant from 100 years ago were going for it. They were going to take exactly what the Bible told them and still does tell them.

Jews in Palestine 100 years ago started buying lots and lots of private land. And exactly what did they do with that land? THey used that land as a launching pad to steal all the land in Palestine.

Well, if you know that the peaceful ones want your Syria, or your Transjordan, southern Turkey, Cyprus et al, would you trust them?

I know I wouldn't because the Jews in the Levant obvious have no respect whatsoever for anyone or their human rights. All they care about is their Bible, their Tora, and Jews. They clearly are a danger to many peoples in the region and NO, don't you ever allow for the possibility of the big mistake to ever be repeated.

Sorry, Jews, no land purchases for you ever again. Enjoy your isolation

Well, who knows indeed ?

Lets see what land is allocated to Israel according to the new Caliphate (Islamic State)

is.jpeg

Gosh. Not even a green strip for Gaza.

• Like 1

Indeed. Although Israel is now becoming the smaller kid on the block.

Very roughly speaking, ISIS/is have killed as many - and possibly even more - arab civilians in the last 18 months than Israel has since 1948 (including all wars, incursions, and counter-terrorist/counter-insurgency actions).

Even better: the IS has created a refugee crisis BIGGER than the original Palestinian one. (around 1.2 million, as opposed to 700,000 - 900,000). Hows THAT for one-upmanship. Or.. as they say over there... Allah Ahkbar !

And that is just in 18 months. Just imagine what those figures will look like by Christmas ?

• Like 1

Well, who knows indeed ?

Lets see what land is allocated to Israel according to the new Caliphate (Islamic State)

is.jpeg

Gosh. Not even a green strip for Gaza.

It seems to come under Sham. Make of that what you like.

* Who could resist living in the Land of Alkinana, though? Surely there'd be talking lions and dragons and magical wardrobes.

Indeed. Although Israel is now becoming the smaller kid on the block.

Very roughly speaking, ISIS/is have killed as many - and possibly even more - arab civilians in the last 18 months than Israel has since 1948 (including all wars, incursions, and counter-terrorist/counter-insurgency actions).

Even better: the IS has created a refugee crisis BIGGER than the original Palestinian one. (around 1.2 million, as opposed to 700,000 - 900,000). Hows THAT for one-upmanship. Or.. as they say over there... Allah Ahkbar !

And that is just in 18 months. Just imagine what those figures will look like by Christmas ?

Interesting... You actually compare 'the only democracy' and 'the only good country' in ME, which is Israel ( said about Israel by many people who support every Israel action against Palestine ) with atrocities done by IS. Both sides ( IS and Israel ) are very close to each other if we compare the number of civilian lives threatened by their actions. Good comparison i like it. Only difference is that Israel does nearly same atrocities but they do it in the name of self defense.

Of course, if we're talking about civilian deaths, then - depending on how you allocate blame - it's possible that America might be topping that list.

• Like 1