Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Fox Mccloud

ISIS and American Beheadings Fake?

238 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen such videos of beheadings that have been edited like this? Sound effects, various camera angles, mics and no actual footage of the beheadings themselves?

4 people like this

Has anyone seen such videos of beheadings that have been edited like this? Sound effects, various camera angles, mics and no actual footage of the beheadings themselves?

there is an actual footage, why we should we watch, is horrible and why would anyone watch it. Are you saying the massacres are fake aswell?

2 people like this

there is an actual footage, why we should we watch, is horrible and why would anyone watch it. Are you saying the massacres are fake aswell?

Wow, no I am not saying that. I've seen dozens of beheadings. These two videos of Foley and Sotloff do not show anything, it fades to black as he is "sawing" at the throat, and NO blood comes after multiple times across the carotid artery.

The executioner has a gun holster under his left arm, which is where a right predominant shooter (and a right handed beheader) would have it. Yet he carries out the "beheading" with his left hand.Totally fake..He cites an entire script without trembling, sweating, stuttering all these thing are subconscious body reactions to the anticipation of death but he looks as calm as anything..when he is cutting into his neck there is no facial expression or anything from Steven. He raises his leg and falls down to the ground before even any blood is spilt. His hands are placed underneath his body and there is an unnatural twist at the elbow position..This video has fake written all over it.

Edited by Fox Mccloud
2 people like this

By who would it have been faked? The US has a lot to gain by putting themselves in the "victim" role once again, but if they did it, why would they allow the muslim warrior to justify this beheading? (a rather mild retaliation vs the damage the US has done).

I don't think it is faked, but it is majorly overhyped, just because he is a US citizen.

The executioner has a gun holster under his left arm, which is where a right predominant shooter (and a right handed beheader) would have it. Yet he carries out the "beheading" with his left hand.Totally fake.

Not necessarily. I'm right handed, shoot a pistol right handed... but shoot a rifle left handed. This person might be right handed but shoot a pistol left handed.

1 person likes this

Not necessarily. I'm right handed, shoot a pistol right handed... but shoot a rifle left handed. This person might be right handed but shoot a pistol left handed.

My son is the same way. What do they call that? Something like ambedextrious(sp?) It isnt normal though. Possible, but not likely.

Anyhow I dont know if these video's are fake or not, but I do know the public now is in support of going into Syria.

1 person likes this

No, the videos are not fake.

The first was confirmed through analysis, the second video analysis has not been completed(publicly) but is likely genuine as well.

After all, ISIS has no interest in producing fake videos... rather they just like beheading people.

Get it?

2 people like this

That reminds me... If ISIS shows-up at my doorstep, should I shoot him with my .357, or cut his head off?

Hmmm... I will ponder this. :passifier:

Edited by pallidin
3 people like this

You know what? I see you ask similar questions on the other thread I started about the beheading. IMO youre a bit weird. Are you honestly saying you can watch a beheading vid multiple times? And regardless of the fact a man is being murdered in a most brutal manner, on camera, and you just worry about immaterial details like a gun holster on the wrong side?

I could really have a rant... but I wont. If you want to know if this is a genuine vid or not, read the link

Islamic State beheading of US hostage Sotloff 'authentic'

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-29044354

Sotloff beheading video is authentic: US official

http://nypost.com/20...s-authentic-us/

Edited by seeder
2 people like this

Yeah right, 'faked' in the same way the Boston bombings were 'faked'. Makes me sick to think this is what some people will think. ISIS has been murdering and beheading far more people than just American journalists...large numbers more to be exact. Oh, but let's not blame ISIS...let's blame America. And when ISIS takes claim for such actions let's just ignore that as well. Yeah, I'm being sarcastic but at least I know who's really to blame. Not saying that western nations don't deserve some blame for the mess in Iraq and Syria but the blame for beheading people of minority religions and foreign journalists falls squarely upon ISIS.

Who else is to blame? Everything happening over there is a direct consequense of our actions. First you create a power vaccum In Iraq, then you train fund and support these same exact people to fight Lybia and Syria, make them believe they are more then what they are, and bam. Remember, it was one year ago this government would have had us fighting side by side with these people. That didnt get the publics support, so they flipped the script and are now using the very same people who we supported as the new face of terror. All to do what? Go to war in Syria of course.

Its so sad how quickly we can be convinced that war is necessary, when its war that created this problem to begin with. When will we learn to walk away from that damned desert, and mind our own business?

Edited by preacherman76
4 people like this

Fact if we cared as much about all the innocents our government has been slaughtering for now over a decade, as we have for these two poor guys who were beheaded, well........

4 people like this

The mind boggles at anyone who would actually want to watch a video of someone being beheaded. It's bad enough reading about it in the media and coming across the censored pictures in online news reports. I'm just thankful these types of images are censored. As if what they're doing isn't bad enough without watching them do it....good grief!

5 people like this

Agreed Still. I havent watch it at all.

1 person likes this

There is a psychological condition(can't remember the DSM-V name) for an OCD fascination with either being around, or otherwise viewing grotesque death.

Apparently, this is not as unusual as some might think, and actually fairly prevalent. Crazy, huh?

Not really. The viewer is often clinically obsessed with their own sense of mortality, so watching others die partially releases that self-pain, in their mind.

So, they are mostly normal in fact, rather have a high anxiety regarding their own mortality.

The kicker is... IT DOESN'T WORK. And actually makes things worse.

Best advice is to AVOID, as much as possible, any exposure to human death of any kind(family death/spouse, etc. excluded of course as grieving must occur)

But then how else would they be able to convince us that we need to go to war in Syria?

But then how else would they be able to convince us that we need to go to war in Syria?

International survival of the civil human species... a strong motivation and a PTSD mitigating factor.

Much like as if we were to be suddenly attacked by E.T. aliens. We become psychologically stronger and unified.

If only it was fake... Those two guys would not end up in this terrible way. Its same as with 9/11 'conspiracy people' - to put doubts over pain of many people is just rude. It was terrible experience to see whats happening lately.

Most important - complete video of this evil should be removed from public, if existing publicly.

4 people like this

Wow, no I am not saying that. I've seen dozens of beheadings. These two videos of Foley and Sotloff do not show anything, it fades to black as he is "sawing" at the throat, and NO blood comes after multiple times across the carotid artery.

The executioner has a gun holster under his left arm, which is where a right predominant shooter (and a right handed beheader) would have it. Yet he carries out the "beheading" with his left hand.Totally fake..He cites an entire script without trembling, sweating, stuttering all these thing are subconscious body reactions to the anticipation of death but he looks as calm as anything..when he is cutting into his neck there is no facial expression or anything from Steven. He raises his leg and falls down to the ground before even any blood is spilt. His hands are placed underneath his body and there is an unnatural twist at the elbow position..This video has fake written all over it.

So you're saying you've seen so many beheading videos that you know how it goes? gun holster? really? In a beheading video? Was he planning on using his gun?

As for reading an entire script without trembling or stuttering..... do you know how it feels to be held captive for so many days that you're probably exhausted, living in fear of how you might end up, and just want things to end one way or another? What about his mental condition after being held captive for so long? Ever think about that?

The same thing happened with other beheading videos, i.e, screaming that they're fake..... people expect these guerilla style videos made by barbarians to be picture perfect for some reason.

Edited by Crow T. Sharkbot
2 people like this

International survival of the civil human species... a strong motivation and a PTSD mitigating factor.

Much like as if we were to be suddenly attacked by E.T. aliens. We become psychologically stronger and unified.

Really? Maybe going to war with Syria will end up exactly how Iraq, Lybia, and Afgan ended up. Maybe Syria's only crime is not being taken over by the IMF banking cartel, and we shouldnt be fighting for the interests of a bank to begin with.

3 people like this

.... When will we learn to walk away from that damned desert, and mind our own business?

If only it were that simple. After WWII most people realized that movements like Nazism could not be contained or ignored. NATO was formed for this very reason. Now the problem is a radical and brutal movement based on religious purity. I don't think just ignoring ISIS and allowing them conquest of territory and resources is a good idea at all.

3 people like this

Really? Maybe going to war with Syria will end up exactly how Iraq, Lybia, and Afgan ended up. Maybe Syria's only crime is not being taken over by the IMF banking cartel, and we shouldnt be fighting for the interests of a bank to begin with.

If not Syria's only crime, its surely biggest reason to overthrow regime there and support 'rebels' who turn out to be worst kind of people - if we can call them people at all.

2 people like this

If only it were that simple. After WWII most people realized that movements like Nazism could not be contained or ignored. NATO was formed for this very reason. Now the problem is a radical and brutal movement based on religious purity. I don't think just ignoring ISIS and allowing them conquest of territory and resources is a good idea at all.

Yea but most of those people didnt realize that without bankers like the Rockfellars and Rothchilds funding both sides of that war, it wouldnt have been possible to begin with. Besides Its our fault this group even exists at all. And it will be our fault once we take these guys out, and the next group takes over. Gaddafi, Saddam, and the taliban dont look so terrible now, at least in comparison. We cant make a right move there, not so long as we have our own interests involved. Besides, with how involved we have been with this group, Im not convinced they arent doing exactly what we want them to.

1 person likes this

What's the difference between the Nazis and ISIS?

Absolutely nothing.

Appeasement didn't work in 1938 and it won't work now.

ISIS is intolerance, brutality, ignorance, brainwashing.

Just like the Nazis.

Because they float themselves as religious makes no difference. The Nazis had their own form of religion - worship of the leader and the Valkyrie.

These creatures who cloak themselves as Islamists are out to destroy the West.

They need to be stopped.

5 people like this

Know what else they have in common? Backing by international banking cartels.

3 people like this