Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apollo Photos Are Proven Genuine

Waspie_Dwarf

Meticulous Visual Recreation Of Moon Landing Shows It Wasn't A Hoax

There was never a doubt in my mind that the Apollo moon missions were authentic. Apollo hoax claims relating to the Apollo missions have been successfully debunked with verifiable evidence.

• Like 6

You can never have too much evidence in the battle against ignorance or too much truth in the battle against lies.

Every new piece of evidence which shows how untenable the hoax theory claims are should be welcomed, not because it will stop the Apollo deniers spreading their false claims (it won't they gave up on reason, evidence and logic long ago) but because when someone with legitimate doubts asks a question there is a legitimate answer that can be provided.

I can only imagine the response from the Apollo hoax folks to this news.

• Like 2

They'll do what they always do, which is one of two things:

1. Stick their head in the sand, ignore the evidence and hope it goes away.
  2. Claim that the evidence can't be trusted (they'll probably claim that NVIDIA is controlled by the US Government/NWO and/or the Illuminati).

• Like 9

They'll do what they always do, which is one of two things:

1. Stick their head in the sand, ignore the evidence and hope it goes away.
  2. Claim that the evidence can't be trusted (they'll probably claim that NVIDIA is controlled by the US Government/NWO and/or the Illuminati).

Judging by their past record, that can be expected. They also ignore photos of Apollo landing sites that were taken nations that have verified the Apollo missions as authentic.

Its a bit uncanny that the computer simulation looks more real than the original - just saying.

...when someone with legitimate doubts asks a question there is a legitimate answer that can be provided.

My question then is why are the shadows on the moon as black as space if the surface is so reflective? - just asking.

• Like 2

Its a bit uncanny that the computer simulation looks more real than the original - just saying.

My question then is why are the shadows on the moon as black as space if the surface is so reflective? - just asking.

Good question. Hopefully we'll receive the answers soon.

Also, although I haven't really looked into this "Moon Landing Conspiracy", How did they get off the Moon without a launch pad?...

• Like 1

Also, although I haven't really looked into this "Moon Landing Conspiracy", How did they get off the Moon without a launch pad?...

Go here.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=take+off+from+the+moon&qpvt=take+off+from+the+moon&FORM=VDRE#view=detail&mid=E60F996641BA3435ED85E60F996641BA3435ED85

I'm assuming they took that miniature launch pad with them from Earth to the Moon? The video isn't really clear to someone new to this supposed conspiracy.

Also, it looks like they flew off and left the cameraman on the Moon... If the Moon landing is indeed real, it makes no sense to take off without a member of the crew.

Edit: Thanks for the link anyhow, Eagle.

Edited by Insaniac

I'm assuming they took that miniature launch pad with them from Earth to the Moon?

It does not require a launch pad for a vehicle thats able to stand stabilised due to its design.

So no mobile miniature LC39 required on the Moon.

Edited by toast

It does not require a launch pad for a vehicle thats able to stand stabilised due to its design.

That's what I thought, but it's a bit confusing. We live in what seems to be an age of deceit, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a hoax.

Cheers.

• Like 1

That's what I thought, but it's a bit confusing. We live in what seems to be an age of deceit, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a hoax.

Cheers.

You have 'doubts'.

What have you done to educate yourself in this area and address those doubts?

Since the moon has less gravity then the earth wouldn't that aid the vehicle in it's launch without a launch pad?

• Like 1

Since the moon has less gravity then the earth wouldn't that aid the vehicle in it's launch without a launch pad?

Yes. The ascent stage was designed to carry only what was needed so it was relatively light. Factor in a powerful hypergolic engine with the reduced lunar gravity, and it is plain ol' physics.

Edited by Obviousman

Its not about gravity, its about balance. A vehicle thats able to stand stabilised due to its design does not require

external equipment to get stabilised. If the term launch pad is (wrongly) understood here as the tower that is fixing

a rocket b4 lift off, such tower would also be required on the Moon if the rocket itself is not designed to stand stable,

means without some kind of legs.

Here we go again ! Someday we just may see all these C.T`s just dry up and disappear . We can only educate !

• Like 1

Here we go again ! Someday we just may see all these C.T`s just dry up and disappear . We can only educate !

The Boxing Commission adopted Edwin Aldrin's right hook on Bart Sibrel. They call it the BuzzSaw. :w00t:

• Like 1

Cheers.

A hoax?! Impossible!

Edited by skyeagle409

The Boxing Commission adopted Edwin Aldrin's right hook on Bart Sibrel. They call it the BuzzSaw. :w00t:

Can we safely say that the recipient got a buzz from that right hook because he never saw it coming?

• Like 1

The launch pad/umbilical tower were not for guidance of the rocket being launched. (smaller fin guided sounding rockets using rail guides are the exception). The tower gave access to the various parts of the rocket requiring pre-flight access.

The LM departing the Moon simply lifted off the spent descent stage, which was essentially empty of fuel after providing propulsion for the landing. It required no further "pad" ot support structure for the lunar surface "launch".

• Like 3

Cheers.

If you think all the missions to the moon were fraudulent then what's your explanation for Apollo 13?

No amount of evidence will convince the hardcore hoaxers, they are a lost cause. What this is about is stopping the creation of more of them and more evidence is always a good thing, especially when they are out of bullets. On a side note, this makes me want to go get a Maxwell based Nvidia card, what awesome parallel processing power and technology. Great find Waspie, thanks!

Edited by Merc14