Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Manchester UFO reports revealed by MoD

UM-Bot

England's Greater Manchester region has been home to some unusual sightings over the last decade.

A total of 22 reports of UFOs have been revealed by Britain's Ministry of Defence thanks to declassified documents released under the Freedom of Information Act.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...revealed-by-mod

I don't know if aliens are real but if they are the first thing we should ask them is why they always keep cruising around in there UFOs like they be people watching or something like when rich people drive through a poor neighborhood and look out the windows all confused looking like poor people look different to them

I don't know if aliens are real but if they are the first thing we should ask them is why they always keep cruising around in there UFOs like they be people watching or something like when rich people drive through a poor neighborhood and look out the windows all confused looking like poor people look different to them

They might not even be aliens and they're not "cruising around".

well ive witnessed 2 ufos since 1995 the first one was like a sunset that changed to a dark green colour oblong in shape with blak pannels that looked like blackened out windows,since that experience the dog that was with me would never go walking in that area. the 2nd craft was matalic egg shape,no other markings it appeared at tree height silent then suddenly with a jerking action seemed to reverse backwards then shoot off at speed forward it looked small in size

• Like 1

They might not even be aliens and they're not "cruising around".

Lighten up Red, he was joking.