Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing through the eyes of others

GentleGiant

I experienced looking through the eyes of someone else. (spring) I was at my locker and one the boys from my law class asked me how I did on the test. I remember walking over but it was like I was watching myself. I can tell it wasn't from my own perspective because my view was fixed first with a tilt towards the ground to look at myself. The light was really bright behind me and gave me eyes a kinda shine. I wasn't in control I would say it was like watching television, your not in control you just get to watch but it was fully immersive and felt real. The experience could not have lasted one minute but I remember it so vividly. I even remember feeling weird afterwards.I usually feel like this one I'm trying to multitasking.

(like trying to edit a paper and listening to a teachers lecture all at the same time).I have no better way to describe it's ....unique Although it wasn't because of the test I wrote earlier because his class was very straight forward and easy. What do you all think of this experience?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

A telepathic shared experience would result in this kind of impression. You would experience his reflections of you this way.

John

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hello,

A telepathic shared experience would result in this kind of impression. You would experience his reflections of you this way.

John

Hello,

John

Thank you for the reply. I'm wondering how would I go about triggering this experience again if possible?

• Like 1

What was your state of mind before the experience? Aside from the test, had anything unusual happened recently? Did the other person have a similar feeling?

What was your state of mind before the experience? Aside from the test, had anything unusual happened recently? Did the other person have a similar feeling?

Well I was pretty positive since it was the easiest test of my life. I don't think anything unusual like this has happened before. (Though I have noticed I assume random things about people and I'm usually right) I have not noticed this a friend has pointed it out to me she thinks I have "intuition" or something. I think I'm just good at reading body language. The guy I had never talked to at all even though I have known for about 5 years. That was the only time I talked to him was within that moment. I can't remember what was even said. I have never brung up this experience to anyone not even the other guy.On another note I'm looking around and I can't seem to find an experience that matches mine

I did something similar except I was drowsing in bed. I was suddenly looking out of someone elses eyes. I couldn't see "my body" but I was looking at a woman and "knew" she was my wife. It felt like I had a mask on my face and that I was in a costume. The body I was in said something (I can't remember what it was). It didn't last long, then I was back in my own body, in bed, wide awake wondering what had happened. It didn't feel like a dream, and I've never felt that way before or since.

I did something similar except I was drowsing in bed. I was suddenly looking out of someone elses eyes. I couldn't see "my body" but I was looking at a woman and "knew" she was my wife. It felt like I had a mask on my face and that I was in a costume. The body I was in said something (I can't remember what it was). It didn't last long, then I was back in my own body, in bed, wide awake wondering what had happened. It didn't feel like a dream, and I've never felt that way before or since.

Thanks for sharing, I have yet to find anyone with the exact kind of experience as I have had. Yours was the closest in I guess style to my experience, thanks agian!

• 4 weeks later...

See my post via link http://www.unexplain...howtopic=274106

I'm not sure whats it called or if it has a name. Some people call it mental telepathy others call it Remote viewing

or a spin off of the two.

Some people it comes and go's, others its like a instinct.

That feeling you had after ward was a dis-connected feeling; people in the white suits well tell you that

you suffer from "Depersonalization disorder" but its not.

People throw labels on things they don't understand. My two cents, keep it to yourself and

don't talk about it.

You can't learn if you don't have it.

in your case your what we call a late bloomer, it would have been easier for you to

mess around with it if you where young. If your kicking mid to late 20's it might be alright .

30+ I would not even try you might have a stroke or worse.

If you want to chase the rabbit down the hole ....start small

Edited by Wondering Soul

• 2 years later...

Yes, I know you posted this along time ago, but what you described almost exactly happend to me along, with just seeing the future before it happened. Okay just to let you know I this was just one day in my crazy life of speaking to the dead, seeing the future, using romote viewing, and much more. Okay, so this day I was feeling strange like many spirits were watching me. Usually when I start feeling like this is when the craziest things start to happen. So I was at school and I just felt like spirits wanted to talk to me but that they couldn't because I was busy. Anyway, I had mass that day for school, so I went and when I sat down I started to feel even stranger. I started hearing voices of spirits. I am used to that and so I wasn't scared. I just couldn't really understand them because there were a few talking. I believe they were family members of people in my school that have passed. So after they stopped all of a sudden I got a vision of our schools technician coming up to my friend and I. He told us to bring up the gifts for mass. Than not even a few minutes later exactly what I saw happend. I froze because usually if I see the future it will happen way after, not right away. Anyway, so after me and my friend brought up the gifts and sat down I was freaking out, so I decided to calm myself. As I was doing this I started to fell very very calm and focused and than I started to think of the guy I liked than all of a sudden I was looking through his eyes right at myself. I couldn't say anything I was just looking at myself and I was looking forward than all of a sudden I got back to myself I looked at him and he was looking at me. Than after that I was so freaked out I ran to the bathroom came back and my friends were asking me what was wrong and a lot of people were looking at me. So yeah my life is full of things like this. I would like to say that when I was looking through his eyes that I was using romote vision. But don't take me up on this I have no idea. I will say I can look at different places in the world through my minds eye and I think that's how I see through other people's eyes. I also did this once to another boy I liked. So I was thinking of this boy I never really get to talk to so I used my gift to see him alone and it worked. I was at my locker getting my books thinking about seeing him than I was looking thorough his eyes at his locker than he closed it and started to walk upstairs by himself so I shut my locker and went to the stairs and there he was walking up the stairs alone and that was the second time I did it so i just was happy it happend and didn't think to much of it. Also before seeing into someone else eyes, I first just felt when someone would leave there house. So I would leave and get there the same time as them. Or I could sense my mom wanted me home and not even a minute after I left I would get a text form her. So yeah it's weird I feel yah and if you have found out anything new about this in these past years you should let me know! 

Edited by Bailey11
  • Like 2

I still keep tabs on this subject.

As you get older in age this "gift" or "curse" seems to grow with you.

The biggest thing to remember is to focus on one thing at a time as whatever this is has many layers.(you'll understand later what I mean by this)

I can tell you what I've been though over the countless years starting with the first this might help you understand things to come.

Middle school - was able to see into the eyes of other people and reverse time to hear and see what they where thinking and doing. ( 10-15 seconds would be the max for me)

later in that year I got to the point where I could stand in the middle of a crowed and do multiple people at once. (I would often call this wave riding)

This would go on for the better part of a year and a half.

In the middle of my 7th grade year I had a mini stroke while I was at school.

needless to say I stopped cold turkey no second thoughts. (to much at once I think) 

flash forwards five years

between those five years I could feel something watching me...cold brief chills and a sense of dread or something.  its kind of funny it's like ....I'd know what was going to happen before it happened and react before it happened. ( picking up the phone before it rings, people saying my name before they say my name, finishing sentences of random people, moving out of the way before something happens)  

I was sitting on laying on the floor watching tv spacing out and my brother was using the computer next to me. he yells out get out of my room I turn my head and say dude I'm right here. He goes on to say that he saw me walk past him into his room. Points to the above line some call this a "doppelganger" "shadow person" whatever.

till this day this "doppelganger" follows me like clockwork ...someone told me I was projecting negative energy ...it's me but not me

many many years later I wanted to see if I could still see though the eyes of others... needless to say I could but .... it felt weaker somehow ...cloudy 

last year stranger things started to happen. I could imbed thoughts into people to make them do what I wanted....To a point...asking for things like pick me up a soda or get me some fast food etc. but, doing extreme things like give me all your money or jump in the front of that moving car did not seem to work. (add starwars joke here I know) People would tell me that " I had a strange feeling you wanted this" Distance does not seem to be a factor. all I need to do is close my eyes picture the person have nonverbal communication with that person....some kind of off the wall telepathy not sure if there is a word for what I do. 

The meaning to all this randomness... age plays a huge factor on what you can do. The older we get the weaker it gets unless you use it everyday.
its like a language if you don't use it you start to forget it.

if I'm reading your timeline right you'll be getting that "cold feeling" soon enough.

Edited by Wondering Soul
type-o

On 2017-03-06 at 8:54 PM, Wondering Soul said:

I still keep tabs on this subject.

As you get older in age this "gift" or "curse" seems to grow with you.

The biggest thing to remember is to focus on one thing at a time as whatever this is has many layers.(you'll understand later what I mean by this)

I can tell you what I've been though over the countless years starting with the first this might help you understand things to come.

Middle school - was able to see into the eyes of other people and reverse time to hear and see what they where thinking and doing. ( 10-15 seconds would be the max for me)

later in that year I got to the point where I could stand in the middle of a crowed and do multiple people at once. (I would often call this wave riding)

This would go on for the better part of a year and a half.

In the middle of my 7th grade year I had a mini stroke while I was at school.

needless to say I stopped cold turkey no second thoughts. (to much at once I think) 

flash forwards five years

between those five years I could feel something watching me...cold brief chills and a sense of dread or something.  its kind of funny it's like ....I'd know what was going to happen before it happened and react before it happened. ( picking up the phone before it rings, people saying my name before they say my name, finishing sentences of random people, moving out of the way before something happens)  

I was sitting on laying on the floor watching tv spacing out and my brother was using the computer next to me. he yells out get out of my room I turn my head and say dude I'm right here. He goes on to say that he saw me walk past him into his room. Points to the above line some call this a "doppelganger" "shadow person" whatever.

till this day this "doppelganger" follows me like clockwork ...someone told me I was projecting negative energy ...it's me but not me

many many years later I wanted to see if I could still see though the eyes of others... needless to say I could but .... it felt weaker somehow ...cloudy 

last year stranger things started to happen. I could imbed thoughts into people to make them do what I wanted....To a point...asking for things like pick me up a soda or get me some fast food etc. but, doing extreme things like give me all your money or jump in the front of that moving car did not seem to work. (add starwars joke here I know) People would tell me that " I had a strange feeling you wanted this" Distance does not seem to be a factor. all I need to do is close my eyes picture the person have nonverbal communication with that person....some kind of off the wall telepathy not sure if there is a word for what I do. 

The meaning to all this randomness... age plays a huge factor on what you can do. The older we get the weaker it gets unless you use it everyday.
its like a language if you don't use it you start to forget it.

if I'm reading your timeline right you'll be getting that "cold feeling" soon enough.

Well i likes to say thank you for sharing. I'd like to make mention that I never had another experience like this remote viewing. Actually I have not had anymore unusual experiences. I'm now in my earlier twenties. I find it interesting you mention shadow person or negatives energies around you. I also had a possibly similiar experience. during my younger years. This is a post I made of it from a other forum I visit and I'd like to share it here.

When ever I slept I had nightmares. This was from about the age of 4 to 16. for some odd reason ever since I was small it took me hours to go to sleep. I would cry even though I shared a room and a bed with my brother when I was small because he would leave the door open at night. If the door was open at night it would take me even longer than usual to go to sleep. I would be wide awake sweating and stiff necked because I could never bear to face the door because I felt something there. My head would be deep under the blankets because even if the door was closed I felt something in the room and more things outside of the room. Whatever the thing that was in the room was it stared and hovered directly over me. Kinda like when someone completely invades your personal space and you just feel extremely aware of everything in your body. For that reason I covered my head inside my blanket and tucked myself up like a mummy every single night no matter how hot because I felt invaded every single night. No matter where I slept I had to be facing the opposite way of the door that allowed entry into the room. Not only that but I would constantly have nightmares about things I couldn't remember. Sometimes when I looked at the door I would see dusty blackish Gray dots swirly things fly all across my eyeballs and then my eyes would go red like those old school cameras with a flash when it shined to bright from looking at these Gray dot swirls. I always felt like if I screamed or called my mom I would be in danger so I never did.

I never said anything to anyone and didn't really say anything about it until I started asking people how long they take to go to sleep. Once I said a few hours people were like what the hell. I always thought my family were freaks for taking literally minutes to fall asleep but I realised it was something wrong with me. Once I was in my mid teens I finally understand what it was like to have a sleep with no dreaming nightmares or otherwise and just have a blank clear mind to rest upon for the night. Once I realised I could sleep without nightmares and realised that I could sleep and face any way I wanted without feeling scared or negativity. That I didn't need to feel tense at night or that I could fall asleep in minutes I cried because I didn't know how long my blessings would last. Going through that at night just made me mean and bitter. I couldn't smile and I never talked. Once it ended though I became such a nice friendly person. I discovered I was pretty funny as well!

On 2017-03-06 at 4:38 AM, Bailey11 said:

Yes, I know you posted this along time ago, but what you described almost exactly happend to me along, with just seeing the future before it happened. Okay just to let you know I this was just one day in my crazy life of speaking to the dead, seeing the future, using romote viewing, and much more. Okay, so this day I was feeling strange like many spirits were watching me. Usually when I start feeling like this is when the craziest things start to happen. So I was at school and I just felt like spirits wanted to talk to me but that they couldn't because I was busy. Anyway, I had mass that day for school, so I went and when I sat down I started to feel even stranger. I started hearing voices of spirits. I am used to that and so I wasn't scared. I just couldn't really understand them because there were a few talking. I believe they were family members of people in my school that have passed. So after they stopped all of a sudden I got a vision of our schools technician coming up to my friend and I. He told us to bring up the gifts for mass. Than not even a few minutes later exactly what I saw happend. I froze because usually if I see the future it will happen way after, not right away. Anyway, so after me and my friend brought up the gifts and sat down I was freaking out, so I decided to calm myself. As I was doing this I started to fell very very calm and focused and than I started to think of the guy I liked than all of a sudden I was looking through his eyes right at myself. I couldn't say anything I was just looking at myself and I was looking forward than all of a sudden I got back to myself I looked at him and he was looking at me. Than after that I was so freaked out I ran to the bathroom came back and my friends were asking me what was wrong and a lot of people were looking at me. So yeah my life is full of things like this. I would like to say that when I was looking through his eyes that I was using romote vision. But don't take me up on this I have no idea. I will say I can look at different places in the world through my minds eye and I think that's how I see through other people's eyes. I also did this once to another boy I liked. So I was thinking of this boy I never really get to talk to so I used my gift to see him alone and it worked. I was at my locker getting my books thinking about seeing him than I was looking thorough his eyes at his locker than he closed it and started to walk upstairs by himself so I shut my locker and went to the stairs and there he was walking up the stairs alone and that was the second time I did it so i just was happy it happend and didn't think to much of it. Also before seeing into someone else eyes, I first just felt when someone would leave there house. So I would leave and get there the same time as them. Or I could sense my mom wanted me home and not even a minute after I left I would get a text form her. So yeah it's weird I feel yah and if you have found out anything new about this in these past years you should let me know! 

Yes you described exactly what I went through! (atleast in regards to the seeing through someone elses eyes) Other experiences seem to be near omnipresence where you're a wander but I felt I was hitched to his eyeballs.

Edited by GentleGiant

I've been on the receiving end of this. I've felt someone's energy go into my body and have seen things through their eyes. 

Or at least I believed it to be there eyes. It might have been something else entirely I'm not too sure how to explain it. 

isn't seeing through the eyes of others simply the ability to know and understand empathy,sympathy..........and understanding their personal situations and that in it's self is seeing through others eyes????

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:06 AM, cluey said:

isn't seeing through the eyes of others simply the ability to know and understand empathy,sympathy..........and understanding their personal situations and that in it's self is seeing through others eyes????

The best way I can describe it is like, invading someone. It's not like a empath nor does the person feel sympathy towards anything. It's like gathering information about something and correlating it into something. what they where doing, how they where doing it, how they where feeling, what they where feeling and what where they looking at. it's like closing your eyes and moving yourself into that persons body, it's like a ride along. if you get real good at it then you can do muti-people at once or groups of people then that turns into a different ball of wax into itself......information overload is more like it .....for myself any rate

Someone once told be that the future has already happened, and we're only living through the motions. (The past has happened so the future has happened if something where to go back in time to a point everything beyond that point has already happened so that mean the future has already happened.) This applies to what I said

• 2 months later...
On 3/19/2017 at 8:13 PM, Wondering Soul said:

if you get real good at it then you can do muti-people at once or groups of people then that turns into a different ball of wax into itself......information overload is more like it .....

For as far back as I can remember I have been able to see the world through the eyes of everyone around me. When it happens for me though it's a bit different. It feels like I am experiencing the world through every possible angle and dimension at the same time. Not just visually, but emotionally too. Like I am living every possible outcome of everone around me, myself included, during that specific moment in time and space. Imagine how taxing that is on your mind. Now have that happen up to and sometimes over 100 times per day every day. It's never ending. I have gotten use to trying to drown it out, and I can push the visuals out of my head thanks to the ADHD medication I was prescribed, but the emotions won't stop. Looking people in the eye seems to make it so much worse. It's like getting feedback though a microphone when the speakers are too loud, only instead of sound it's an infinite number of possible interactions all having there own emotional fingerprint. If anyone else has ever experienced this or knows anyone who has or has found a way to suppress it please let me know. I just want to be able to function without my brain feeling like a giant tuning fork.

• 4 weeks later...

I know that this is an old thread, but I actually made an account just to type this. 

I have experienced this before as well. I have not done it in a long time, but I hope that by meditating and whatnot I will be able to do it more and be able to control it eventually. 

I think I was in first grade when it happened (I could be mistaken, a lot of my life has been so fast that everything is pretty much a blur). I was sitting in the office, which for some reason was dimly lit. There was a girl to my right sort of across the room sitting at a desk taking a test. I cannot recall what lead up to this moment, but I was just looking around and I started staring at her back. Then, all of a sudden, I was seeing through her eyes. I could tell this was not some daydream because I could see what she was writing in real time. I could not have imagined a whole new system of handwriting and questions at such a young age. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it was real. 

I also have a telepathic connection with my mother. I can be in another room or just next to her in the car (silent) , think something, and she will respond to that thought. As one of the previous posters had said, I also can tell if somebody wants something and have experienced the "someone calls your name before they actually do" and picking up the phone before you receive a message or call. 

My theory for why this occurs ties into RH Negative blood. It also very well may have to do with higher degrees of consciousness. 

Hopefully I was of some help, Rogue Wolf. 

• 3 months later...

Hi I also made an account specifically to respond to this forum.

I experience this all the time and find I have (almost) complete control over it. Mines a bit different though.
I can manually see through the eyes of others on command, but I can also see everything they've seen in the last 10(ish) seconds, especially if I've seen them approaching.
If I try to do it on force however, it still happens, it's just really blurry and hard to maintain. If it just happens randomly, it's almost as if I am seeing through their eyes, not with emotions or anything, just literally seeing what they see.

Also, something that I highly connect to this would be the other thing I can do. I like to call it Tether Viewing. Because it works by me basically picking a place quite anywhere, (Like on the side of a wall for example) and than I can see in an almost 360 degree angle from the point I chose. Almost like a camera.
If anyone has more info or sites they can link me about this, that'd be much appreciated. Like another user had said, they were hoping meditation would possibly help gain more control over it. Would it?

I still keep tabs on this topic, and reply when I get a chance. 

I've found that "deep" meditation helps with controlling it.

Everything comes with a price though ..... 

When I surf in waves of people I'm hoping that when I scream can anyone hear me someone will say "hi ! I can hear you"  so I guess what I'm trying to say is we're rare....

Edited by Wondering Soul
added

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! 

I am in my early 30’s and have been having this exact experience but I do not know who it is I am seeing at the time. This happens usually when I am in deep meditation and only a handful of times. I typically can feel that persons emotions as well. I am very intuitive. I am also highly sensitive and empathic. I have remote viewed and I have had telepathic events happen with friends and family. Just started to try to control them. It is amazing and so happy to see I am not alone in this phenomenon. 

When this happens for me how do I put attention to find out who I am viewing from? I do not have control over what I see, I am just in an observer state.

thanks! T

• 1 month later...

Hi to all. I am an actual (host) as they call it. I've had this since the age of 7. The biggest thing I as only the persons eyes you can see from, was CONFIRMATION! With myself people visiting can talk, like reading a book, or vocally. When people onboard where saying what I'm looking at in a room when I tested them & myself with my 1st visitors in real time, my heart skipped a beat..  This was all for me to not go crazy! When 1 visitor said to me, "I can hear your home phone ringing" when I was outside & that phone was not yet in my sights. I was again stunned! I'd love to give you my name & picture for people to tune in, but I find some will abuse it! With me there are the following: Seeing, Feeling, Talking & Hearing around in real life, like if I could hear an argument in another room. I'd have to cuff my ears ;) the bathroom for me was an issue, I had to shower looking straight, not down. Along with the toilet! My bank accounts even needed a new approach. This hole spiritual experience started by accident. So seeing this forum & topic has very much helped. Why the age of 7? Is because that was when the 1 visitor was successful tunning in which I knew nothing about until last year. The 1st visitor wrote down key events that where happening to me as a kid. So when this same person replayed some past moments 20 years later, it confirms when it was active!

Edited by 33AD

• 1 month later...

I only told one person this, my husband. But today I was talking to one of his niece. She and her befriend been staying with us for over a month now. My husband niece and boyfriend are very interesting. I swear either she was able to read our mind, she good at knowing what people are thinking, or she is leaving a recorder somewhere to listen in on me and her uncle conversation.  Well today she ask me if I believe in ghost. I told her that was an interesting question and that I actually ended up in the hospital because of a couple of ghosts. I explained to her when I was only a couple of day old of being 18, I had an ambulance call for me bu my sister.  The reason was that I was keep fainting. At I woke up 3:00am to use the bathroom. At 3:03am when I look at my phone I fainted. I came through and manage to make myself  into the kitchen where I fainted again. I somehow got onto my feet and fainted again this time hearing my grandma screaming for my grandpa. Once again I made it on to my feet and into my bedroom the time show 3:15am. I ended up fainting again but this time instead of hitting the tiles floor I fell onto my dogs giabt pillow. While I was blacking out for the last time for night, I seen a dark fugue saying "You are ****ing mine, you are ****ing mine". I woke up to my sister and grandma screaming at my grandpa to call 911 and to him saying not yet. My sister called anyway while I ask ny grandparents what time it was. 3:35am. At 3:45 the ambulance and firefighters was already working in. At 3:55am I was inside the emergency room. The doctor didn't even check me out because I didn't have my medical insurance on me even though I been going to the same hospital since age 6. When my grandpa and sister came to pick me up the doctor told him that it was just the stomach flu. Months before  I fainted I been getting up at those time every day on every week. Over and over never failing once. After turning 18 that change and including my dream. I used to dream about bodies walking around without their skins or being chase by a toy stuff lion, but after and a little bit before I turn 18 I begin dreaming about people I love being killed, I begin dream about things that come true the next day. My dream was becoming so real looking that I was afraid to sleep. After turning 18 I begin to get up at 12:00, 12:03, 12:09, 12:15, 12:35, 12:45, 12:55,1:00,1:03,1:09,1:15......so on and so on stoping at 4am over and over only stopping once I fainted. 4am is the time I get up normally to get ready for school. Lately this had happened to my grandpa who became hospitalized. He been getting up at 3:00am and so on 3:55am every morning, not knowing why. The doctor rans some test on him saying that have kenny stones. But kept him in the hospital for a month. I summarize it for his niece leaving some stuff here and there out for her. She told me that she can sense energy and that she sense that I am like her. She say that when she is not high on weed she can sense things more clearly. But she can tell that I am able to know things. I  kinda admit to her without telling her much but I have this thing that I do with my hands to ask questions and I somehow get an answer. I have not done it for a while since it seem crazy,  and I thought I was going crazy like my mom. But funny thing is when I do my hand trick to get answer for my friends. My friends I try to forget, they tell me things when I ask them but they are very clinging. I learn the more I think of them they will end up coming to me but they won't leave unless if I ignore them. And ignore them I did. Unfortunately one of them is kneeling right by me looking at my phone while the other one is laying right by me. The more I think of them the more they pop up. Maybe one of them is who my husband niece was talking about. She say that she sense mischief in our house. That we have a spirit playing small tricks on me and my husband. Only one that I can think of got kick out from the group of whatevers that been following me around since I was in middle school. And I did a spell that they helped me with to protect myself and my family. To do it I have to mark  myself and use my blood. Yes I know how crazy that sound like. My body is cover up with old marking here and there that I am a shame of. I used to get made fun of at school because of me cutting things into my skin. Anyway she told me that the spirit is trying to cause me and my husband to fight by hiding keys or wallets...whatever small items. We begin talking about other things and somehow we begin talking about my little secret that only my husband knows about. It started when I was in 9th grade. I already had my invisible friends for years now they follow me everywhere at the time with the little spell that they help me with. We just moved into our new rental, I was looking around in the back with my grandparents dogs when I suddenly stop seeing with my eyes and with someone else eyes. I seen myself from behind walking will fast, I heard an ugly voice that i couldn't understand, I came close to myself. And bang I got stabbed by a bee behind my neck. The other time I seen myself was in 11th grade. Different house, different neighborhood, but same town. I was outside with my grandpa and sister talking with them, when I seen myself looking down below.  I was in the air and I was going fast to myself, looking at my neck, I heard myself and my grandpa talking but I couldn't make out what i was saying. And bang, I got stabbed again by a bee on my neck. Another time when i was walking to school in 12th grade. I passed by a bush that I been passing by for years, when I seen myself walking by though the opening of the leaves. Whatever eyes I was looking though was trying to follow me and I can actually feel it thoughts. It was angry and wanted to hurt me. After I stop seeing though whomever or whatever eyes I decided to walk further away from the bush and to hurry up and catch up with other student who was also walking to school. Many years pass and I stop seeing my friends, I slow down in doing my hands trick (doesn't work without them), and I try to live a normal life while still deal with my nightmare by smoking weed. I normally only smoke at night time when it is close to my bed time, but this time I smoke in the morning thinking I have no where to go that day. Well, I was wrong since my husband wanted to go check on his mother friend and her family. His niece family  btw. While we was over there I was trying to seem not high at all. I was sitting next to the side of a stair case not realizing that someone was coming down stairs. This time when I seen though another eyes it was very different, the eyes was searching the room basically but still coming close to me, the connection was kinda shaking it was almost like I was going back and further looking though another eyes and my eyes . The brain behind this yes seem confused while the hand reach for me, I broke the connection and turn around fast, standing there was my husband niece uncle. He asked me how did I know that he was behind me, I lied and say that I seen his shadow. When I told my husband niece this she say without hesitating that I am a witch. I don't know what to think, maybe I am just  crazy and my husband niece is crazy also.

7 hours ago, ExplainThis said:

When I told my husband niece this she say without hesitating that I am a witch. I don't know what to think, maybe I am just  crazy and my husband niece is crazy also.

Rest assured that you're not crazy.

It's easy for people to mislabel things that they don't understand. 
Back in the old medieval days people thought night terrors were caused by demons. when in fact night terrors are caused by brain misfires when the mind goes into delta sleep.

There is no true term on what we're called as there is no word for us. 

To give any person/group that should read this a number on how many of us are out there -
As of 23/02/2018 there are only 10 out of 29 us left. 
I'm afraid someone or some group is snatching us up and playing vivisection. 

A message to all my brother and sisters that are lost and confused - stay strong and keep fighting ! you're not alone

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, If you have the time to read my story I would enjoy it. I am only 15 years old and ever since I moved to where I live now I always have had wierd stuff happens to me for enstance. When I first got to where I live now I lived in a crappy apartment with my two brothers and my mom and dad. I remember faintly talking into the darkness of my living room to a little girl about something I dont remember (like i said it is faint). But that is not it one night I vividly remember waking up in the middle of the night to seeing a black outline figure of which looked like a man or women sitting in the corner of my room. I was very young at the time so I really didnt know what to do. I was in the room sleeping in the same bed as my twin brothers and as soon a la the made a noise I shot up from the bed and darted for my parents room. Once I was in the room I hoped up into the bed and they woke up and asked whats wrong and I told them i wad scared and saw a figure in my room . My mom proceeded to tell me it was my guardian angel and so I tryed to believe her and whent fast to sleep. Then something else happened while I lived there. I woke up earlyeir than anyone else did one morning as I usally did and whent into my living room and sat in front of the tv and watched barney. I don't know how much timed passed but all the sudden. I got the urge to turn around and when I did i saw a black grem reappear figure float across into my kicheb. For some reason I didnt think much of it and continued to watch tv. Also some nights I would have dreams of me falling in the sky and just wake up wide awake and sometimes be sweating. But As I got older nothing else happens happend really but my parents split up and my dad had a baby with a nother women which is now my step mom. I was excited to have a baby brother, and couldn't wait to see him. Than I remeber going to my dads house and he told us that the baby was born 9/11 2013. I was like dang born on 9/11 crazy. Then a couple years later I realized My baby brother was born on 9/11 I was born on January 6 and my twin older brothers were born on Nobember 6 so that makes 666 9/11. Strange right. Also my dad and step mom are really big christians like they will fight over things in the bible and read the bible every day. (I had to add that in). Also in the past 4 years I noticed I have had so much dayshavoo. And have you ever heard of "speak of the devil and he will appear". Basically speaking something into existence. I had done that soooooo many of times its countless. Like I was in the car with my mom and for no reason I aksed her have she ever been in a reck before and she started explaining one then all the sudden at an intersection two cars hit each other. I didnt really think that I spoke it into existence but now i realized Maybey I did. Now to present day, I have been able to see myself through others eyes basically and sometimes see what they see. But only its like a frame by frame thing and it only lasts a couple of seconds. I have felt like telling my mom about this earlyeir this week but I didn't also I didnt even know what it was or this website yet. But today my friend told my about a plant that is legal in South Carolina (where I live) that gives you a very psychedelic high. Which I'm in to because it helps me due to me being a very artistical and creative person. But when I looked it up I spelled it slivca and pressed search on Google than I got like slaped in the face super hard by dayshavoo which I told myself I have seen this before and even tho I have never heard of the plant before todayvand when I looked at the results I remember me seeing it but this time I changed my search to saliva and got what I was looking for. It was a sebsite of the plant and you could buy some but thats not what caught my eye it was something that 10× people reported of effects from the plant. It was that it said seeing through another persons perspective and when I read that It gave my goose bumbs. So it made me think what if I got this and it can gain me potential to control this "gift" I guess you can call it. But than thet led to me looking this up and finding this website. Which now I just sprawled my hole story to a bunch of people I don't know but I feel like I do in a way. So that is my story and I told my mom about this "gift" and she said that some people have gifts that most others do not. She thinks it helps me be more artistic and creative. So yeah thats it and I hope I didnt waste your time for nothing.

Edited by TicTacOn3

11 hours ago, TicTacOn3 said:

Hi, It was that it said seeing through another persons perspective and when I read that It gave my goose bumbs. So it made me think what if I got this and it can gain me potential to control this "gift" I guess you can call it. But than thet led to me looking this up and finding this website. Which now I just sprawled my hole story to a bunch of people I don't know but I feel like I do in a way. So that is my story and I told my mom about this "gift" and she said that some people have gifts that most others do not. She thinks it helps me be more artistic and creative. So yeah thats it and I hope I didnt waste your time for nothing.

Hello,

Some would think of these kinds of experiences as empathy. Some see it as a telepathic shared experience. I suspect many more see it as a form of good guessing.

My understanding is that we are all psychic to some extent and that there are many things going on around us beyond our five human sensory perceptions. The 6th sense in not a gift as much as it is a natural ability which most of us choose to ignore.

I enjoyed reading your story.

John