Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blood Found On Wilson`s Gun ,Car

docyabut2

You stated a while back that you put your the whole of your faith and trust into your attorney general Eric Holder to do the right thing. He wanted what you did yet with all of his resources he couldn't find an iota of anything to punish Wilson for. Do you only trust outcomes that suit your agenda?

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 4

Sadly, it's the American way: create havoc and behave like brutes but blame it on everyone else.

Sorry, but that's just not true. If anything, that can be applied to ANYONE, regardless of nationality. I'm American, I don't behave that way...so how does that fit into your perceptions?

Sorry, but that's just not true. If anything, that can be applied to ANYONE, regardless of nationality. I'm American, I don't behave that way...so how does that fit into your perceptions?

I am also American, and am well familiar with people's penchant to act recklessly or foolishly (or illegally) and then blame someone or everyone else. People in general are quick to make mistakes or break laws but exceedingly slow to accept responsibility.

• Like 1

I am also American, and am well familiar with people's penchant to act recklessly or foolishly (or illegally) and then blame someone or everyone else. SOME people in general are quick to make mistakes or break laws but exceedingly slow to accept responsibility.

There, fixed your post for you.

• Like 2

I am also American, and am well familiar with people's penchant to act recklessly or foolishly (or illegally) and then blame someone or everyone else. SOME people in general are quick to make mistakes or break laws but exceedingly slow to accept responsibility.

There, fixed your post for you.

Well hopefully Mr Wilson will be able to go somewhere and start over. He could even still be in law enforcement. Best of luck to you officer Wilson.

• Like 3

You stated a while back that you put your the whole of your faith and trust into your attorney general Eric Holder to do the right thing. He wanted what you did yet with all of his resources he couldn't find an iota of anything to punish Wilson for. Do you only trust outcomes that suit your agenda?

I did say that and I am more disappointed in our justice system than I have ever been in my life.

Eric "The Criminal" Holder never needed to get involved. When it was clear it could be trumped up as a "race" thing, he was ordered by the usual race baiters to jump in head first.

Our justice system worked for once. It kept an innocent man from being punished for self-defense and doing his duty as a police officer.

• Like 6

I did say that and I am more disappointed in our justice system than I have ever been in my life.

At least you can't say it's racist anymore. The country's most powerful attorney who is black and a direct subordinate of the most powerful man in the world who is also black led the charge on this. Find fault if you like but you're all out of race cards to play.

• Like 4

At least you can't say it's racist anymore. The country's most powerful attorney who is black and a direct subordinate of the most powerful man in the world who is also black led the charge on this. Find fault if you like but you're all out of race cards to play.

I think all the "race cards" have been played in this thread by each and every post that talked about Al Sharpton, inspired rioting have all been played. There seems to be no ability here to realize Michael Brown had nothing to do with any of that due to the fact he was .....dead...... He didn't even have a chance to defend himself in regard to the convenience store incident before he was tagged as a "thug." He wasn't even charged in that incident and it seems the concept of "Innocent until proven guilty" went completely by the wayside.

I'm not playing any "race cards" to say that the actions of the DA in this case were deplorable. When did it become justifiable to be able to put aside his own involvement with the Ferguson Police Dept. and in groups advocating Wilson's innocence ? How would it ever be justifiable to instruct a jury using unconstitutional law ? And these are just a couple of the atrocities DA McCullough committed in his pursuit of non-indictment by the Grand Jury.

Let's talk about "thugs" again because my perception of that kind of conduct whether it is blessed with a White face, a great neighborhood, and a law degree is every bit that of a "thug."

How about if I ask you if your son or daughter was shot dead in a manner you considered a miscarriage of justice by a police officer who was a friend of McCullough's and had worked with him on multiple cases. Knowing what you do know can you honestly say that you would want McCullough to act as DA and take over the prosecution of his friend ? Or would you be ready then to admit you wouldn't want this dishonorable man anywhere near your pursuit of justice ?

Well ma'am, first off no one said Michael Brown was personally responsible for the riots. Al Sharpton and Browns stepfather certainly were though. So I don't know what you're going on about there. Second, what plausible defense would he have had? It was on video and everybody seen it. He stole property and roughed up the store owner for having the gall to try and do something about it. That's thuggish behavior. So again, what defense could you imagine he would've had?

You're in a small and delusional crowd about the grand jury events. Furthermore, you're dodging the current topic which is the federal investigation which concluded the same results. Even further, what makes you believe that Holder and company didn't throuougly scrutinize every action taken by the DA? If they had found wrong doing they would've pounced on it immediately not to mention an all too eager media who would've done the same as they all wanted what you did. You're going to have to accept that you've been wrong about this whole deal from the start.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 3

He didn't even have a chance to defend himself in regard to the convenience store incident before he was tagged as a "thug."

His actions were clear.

• Like 3

He didn't even have a chance to defend himself in regard to the convenience store incident before he was tagged as a "thug." He wasn't even charged in that incident and it seems the concept of "Innocent until proven guilty" went completely by the wayside.

What do you think about the young Latino lady who was killed by police while trying to run over an officer in a stolen car?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/denver-teen-shot-death-cops-driving-stolen-car-article-1.2093613

I think all the "race cards" have been played in this thread by each and every post that talked about Al Sharpton, inspired rioting have all been played. There seems to be no ability here to realize Michael Brown had nothing to do with any of that due to the fact he was .....dead...... He didn't even have a chance to defend himself in regard to the convenience store incident before he was tagged as a "thug." He wasn't even charged in that incident and it seems the concept of "Innocent until proven guilty" went completely by the wayside.

I'm not playing any "race cards" to say that the actions of the DA in this case were deplorable. When did it become justifiable to be able to put aside his own involvement with the Ferguson Police Dept. and in groups advocating Wilson's innocence ? How would it ever be justifiable to instruct a jury using unconstitutional law ? And these are just a couple of the atrocities DA McCullough committed in his pursuit of non-indictment by the Grand Jury.

Let's talk about "thugs" again because my perception of that kind of conduct whether it is blessed with a White face, a great neighborhood, and a law degree is every bit that of a "thug."

How about if I ask you if your son or daughter was shot dead in a manner you considered a miscarriage of justice by a police officer who was a friend of McCullough's and had worked with him on multiple cases. Knowing what you do know can you honestly say that you would want McCullough to act as DA and take over the prosecution of his friend ? Or would you be ready then to admit you wouldn't want this dishonorable man anywhere near your pursuit of justice ?

Brown may not have been a thug, but he was most certainly involving himself in that lifestyle. I mean, look at the video of him robbing the convenience store.

• Like 2

What do you think about the young Latino lady who was killed by police while trying to run over an officer in a stolen car?

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2093613

You have chosen again not to respond to anything I said and continue to point my motivation toward pro-criminal and racial issues. Why don't you try looking simply at the fact that an attorney is supposed to recuse himself when he is personally involved with any of the participants. Are you not able to get beyond that and look at the other issues involved here.

I also hate to rock your little boat in how you have determined my viewpoint but the fact is I'm not certain Wilson's actions were strictly racially motivated. In truth I think this guy is simply an idiot who happened to find a likely victim that day. From that point on, I think the officials in the city of Ferguson took over and they were not going to allow their "control" of the Black population to be questioned. In doing so, they were guilty at pulling out "thug" tactics.

Brown may not have been a thug, but he was most certainly involving himself in that lifestyle. I mean, look at the video of him robbing the convenience store.

Well for sure just look at that video that's all we need to do. With all of the surveillance equipment and cameras now in use think of how much time and money we could save in hearings, trials, etc. All we have to do to ascertain guilt is to view the videos. Perhaps courts could just forward these videos to you and you could proclaim guilt or innocence. Who needs that outdated concept, guilty until proven innocent ?

As a matter of fact the situation and LE's release of it and comments about what happened are interesting all by themselves. Would you please point me to ONE interview by that convenience store clerk stating what happened. Would you please explain to my why both to the Grand Jury and in his final little dissertation to George S. regarding the fact he put it together that the call had gone out to be on the look out for a Black guy wearing a BLACK tee shirt ??????? That's an interesting statement because according to the police reports released by Ferguson Police Dept. the call that went out was for a guy wearing a WHITE tee shirt. Check the times indicated on that report, if in fact you check on anything before you comment, there was no mention that one of the individuals had been wearing a black tee-shirt until after the murder !

For me, I don't think I will ever get over the end of Wilson's interview when without even being questioned by George S., Wilson goes back over the final second and describes AGAIN looking down the site of his gun and firing into Michael Browns HEAD ! That's a monster who was anxious to relive his moment of fame !

Edited by Vincennes

You have chosen again not to respond to anything I said and continue to point my motivation toward pro-criminal and racial issues. Why don't you try looking simply at the fact that an attorney is supposed to recuse himself when he is personally involved with any of the participants. Are you not able to get beyond that and look at the other issues involved here.

I also hate to rock your little boat in how you have determined my viewpoint but the fact is I'm not certain Wilson's actions were strictly racially motivated. In truth I think this guy is simply an idiot who happened to find a likely victim that day. From that point on, I think the officials in the city of Ferguson took over and they were not going to allow their "control" of the Black population to be questioned. In doing so, they were guilty at pulling out "thug" tactics.

Well for sure just look at that video that's all we need to do. With all of the surveillance equipment and cameras now in use think of how much time and money we could save in hearings, trials, etc. All we have to do to ascertain guilt is to view the videos. Perhaps courts could just forward these videos to you and you could proclaim guilt or innocence. Who needs that outdated concept, guilty until proven innocent ?

As a matter of fact the situation and LE's release of it and comments about what happened are interesting all by themselves. Would you please point me to ONE interview by that convenience store clerk stating what happened. Would you please explain to my why both to the Grand Jury and in his final little dissertation to George S. regarding the fact he put it together that the call had gone out to be on the look out for a Black guy wearing a BLACK tee shirt ??????? That's an interesting statement because according to the police reports released by Ferguson Police Dept. the call that went out was for a guy wearing a WHITE tee shirt. Check the times indicated on that report, if in fact you check on anything before you comment, there was no mention that one of the individuals had been wearing a black tee-shirt until after the murder !

For me, I don't think I will ever get over the end of Wilson's interview when without even being questioned by George S., Wilson goes back over the final second and describes AGAIN looking down the site of his gun and firing into Michael Browns HEAD ! That's a monster who was anxious to relive his moment of fame !

The video is pretty clear.

someone needs to go back and review their slanted article on the DA and the tee shirt pro Wilson group,. He is not a member. Its important to read things of this import carefully so one does not spread mistruths. even the pro thug rag did not link the DA to any Wilson group. and to call the police officer a monster is libel. thug worship blinds people.

• Like 2

I didn't say anything about race or being pro-criminal. You, yourself, are apparently fixated on those issues however, as every post you see statements that people didn't type.

So, was there a Federal attorney on the case that should have recused himself? Because they apparently have come the same conclusions.

I do agree if there is some kind of conflict of interests, then that person should have left the case. That alone does not make a conspiracy by cops to shoot young black men.

I'm not sure how I offered my opinion on your viewpoint?

I'd agree that the Chief made some bad judgement calls. But, surely you can see that the whole incident was blown up by Media coverage of only a handful of witnesses, who really did not give good testimony, but which was treated as fact and sent out as News.

Leaving him in the street? I'm really not sure how long a body usually stays at the scene, but a couple hours wouldn't surprise me.

According to some of the articles I've posted previously, the north end of the Saint Louis metro area was already well on its way to out of control.

He was doing what he'd been taught. All LEO would do that if they thought they were in a lethal situation. The only argument is whether Wilson was scared of his Life. Which the Jury decided he was, and had good enough reason.

• Like 2

If an officer acts too slowly this is what happens http://www.ky3.com/news/local/joshua-hagood-is-charged-with-shooting-springfield-police-officer/21048998_30965610

I guess there are some that would rather the officer die. people so bent about life and right they just hate authority and make excuses for sociopaths. I wish this officer had not hesitated. Officer Wilson is a hero for ridding us of predators. Time for the truth.

• Like 4