Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lets Count to a Million (Game) Part 2

Helen of Annoy

There are 68 reviews on Yelp for Cafe 3016 which is located in Lower Hills in Oakland, California.

• Like 1

American Eagle #3017 will fly you from Jacksonville to Chicago O'Hare in 1 hour 48 minutes.

• Like 1

Since this is the part 2 of this thread, the number of the post won't ever again match the number we're talking about :cry:

I'll have to recount floor tiles for few more times to calm myself down.

3018 ceramic floor tiles, if their dimensions are 20x20 cm, would cover only 120.72 m2, while 3018 45x45 cm tiles cover 611.15 m2, which is why experienced DIY maniac will always pick the largest tiles possible.

• Like 2

3020 or MMMXX - if that's your size, no offence but you are strangely built.

• Like 3

3021 Think I'll go have some fun! unlike last night, when a cactus ran into my behind!

• Like 2

It happened to my favourite uncle once. He sat on an extremelly large cactus and we all had so much fun. Including him. The cactus wasn't hurt, he only sat a little on it, doing his best not to sit on it at all. Then he sobered up in the morning, and wanted my aunt to get rid of that cactus. She refused, because "it wasn't cactus that was drunk, it was you, so..."

They both stayed.

And through the years anyone interested would be given plantlets the gigantic cactus was always full of, so I guess there must be at least 3022 of its living descendants in the area today, just waiting for someone to sit on them. But they also bloom with beautiful, heavenly scented flowers, so there.

Postcode 3023 includes the suburbs of Burnside, Cairnlee, Caroline Springs, Deer Park and Ravenhall. It's about 19 kilometres to the WNW of Melbourne's Central Business District.

H.R.3024 - Medicare Common Access Card Act of 2013

Medicare Common Access Card Act of 2013 - Establishes a pilot program under title XVIII (Medicare) of the Social Security Act in order to utilize smart card technology for Medicare beneficiary and provider identification cards.

• Like 1

There's video on YT explaining you how to tell the real from fake Ray-Ban Aviator 3025.

• Like 1

At precisely 30:26 in the video I am currently viewing, you can see a man streaking across the area in his birthday suit. :D

• Like 2

3027 days before today it was September 15th 2006. The best I could find about that day is that it was Friday.

• Like 2

3029 -3029... is a number that I cannot fathom in my heart - however, now if you change

it into currency, oh yeah, Four figures - I'd give it a shot!

• Like 2

The Beretta 3032 Tomcat and Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox are semi-automatic pocket pistols designed and manufactured by Beretta. They are chambered in .32 ACP and are small pistols, designed for concealed-carry and use as backup weapons. The Beretta 3032 Tomcat builds on a long line of small and compact pocket pistols for self defense manufactured by Beretta.

• Like 1

LEGO 3033 Special Value Set is 1200 pieces universal building set.

In the Battletech universe, the folllowing events happened in 3034 (not necessarily in this order):

- the end of Operation Rosebud;

- Anastasius Focht joined Comstar;

- the Free Rasalhague Republic was formed, and recognised by the Draconis Combine;

- the Skye Crisis;

- the Ronin War; and

- the beginning of Operation Flush.

• Like 1

I'm quite certain I could listen to this album for at least 3035 times and not get bored with it.

• Like 1

I'd rather walk for 3037 miles than be stuck in traffic for another hour.

No, seriously. That's, what, less than 5000 km. I think I could do that in half a year. Or a year. Or two. If I don't bump into something, like an ocean. Does floating in an ocean, being carried by the current, counts too?

With 3039 experience points in the Original Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game, you'd be a 2nd level fighter, or a 2nd level magic user, or a 3rd level cleric, or a 3rd level thief.

http://tametick.com/dnd/

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked