Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Martial Arts!

Podo

3 hours ago, danydandan said:

What do you think of Jon Jones testing positive again?

IDK on the one hand I understand what the science is saying about it not leaving his body from prior use but theres a huge part of me that says he should simply be banned until he can pee clean.

Its weird, I dont really care if football players or baseball players use steroids but when it comes to combat sports I find it uber offensive.

• 5 months later...

RIP Pernell Sweet Pea Whitaker. The smoothest fighter i ever saw I spent probably hundreds of hours punching in the mirror trying to emulate him. 

Boxing great Pernell 'Sweet Pea' Whitaker dies after being hit by car

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

What a great night of fights!!!! Holy crap. Watching Covington get beat down at the end was amazingly cathartic :D

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

What a great night of fights!!!! Holy crap. Watching Covington get beat down at the end was amazingly cathartic :D

I'm always amazed at how dumb these mouth spew artists are when they go on a war of offensive crusade, it's worse when they associate themselves with the Great Muhammad Ali.

Ali learned his lesson when he messed up big time that one time with Frazier, he learned fast, and he learned quick, there is a line that can't be crossed, even if everyone is felled and beaten at his feet, cross that line and greatness is the difference between a Mickey Mouse award and the eternal respect of one and all associated with the legendary name. 

Conny one mac Gregor is proof, Punk prinze bad naz is further evidence... Maradona, I spit everytime I have to mention him... 

Could have been something, but will never be... 

~

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Almost forgot this thread existed lol