Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your astrological sign.

Curiosity

I'm an aquarius, and really that describes me accurately. I'm a little wierd, I'm really interested in science, and I'm outgoing. I seem to go between being with my friends and then being a loner or visa-versa in an instant. That's an aquarian. wacko.gif

What about you? How does your sign describe or contradict your personality?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insight

• _hAiLO_

• Fatal Fury

• Whom_God_Loves

Im a TAURUS!!! Ok here goes info

For Whiskers:

Aquarius--General Description

The symbol for Aquarius is the Water-Bearer, a universal man who is pouring forth water from a jug. This universal man represents the community of mankind. The waters of life flow, like ideas coming from the unrestrained mind. Many people mistakenly think that Aquarius is a water sign, but it is an intellectual air sign. As such, Aquarians can be interested in concepts and ideas. Because of its universality, Aquarians can seem somewhat detached from personal emotions. It's not that you Aquarians don't have feelings; it's just that yours are different from most others. You dance to the beat of a different drummer.

You Aquarians can be good communicators as long as you stay in the mental realms. You are friendly, but can become uncomfortable as you discuss your feelings. In fact, your friends are very important to you and you might be involved with groups of like-minded people in a social club, a political action group or a public service group.

Your motto could be Einstein's "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." And yours is a great spirit, sometimes erratic and sometimes brilliant. You know much about yourself and the world, but knowing everything can be an obstacle to your own happiness. Your practice is twofold. First, you must learn how to separate your crazy notions from what is important. And second, you need to learn how to respond to the opposition you encounter without making it difficult for yourself.

Element: Air

The astrological element of air represents movement. And the most efficient movement between two points is often a thought. Air signs are thinkers. They emphasize the intellect over other functions. With active minds and a good command of language, the air signs are the natural born communicators. They can be light and breezy as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind.

The air of Aquarius can be like the winds after a lightning strike. Large amounts of air are moved around suddenly in such a storm, and that which survives this intensity gets to enjoy the calm after the storm.

Eleventh House: Future

The Eleventh House is sometimes called the House of Friends, Hopes and Dreams. Friends will support our dreams of the future. Here, in the Eleventh House, we're not concerned with our day-to-day responsibilities. Instead, we are thinking about our ideal situation and dreaming of ways to get there. Whether we do or not is less important than keeping the dreams alive.

Key Planet: Uranus

Uranus is the weirdest planet in the solar system. Its north pole faces the Sun and its Moons spin around it backwards. As such, Uranus symbolizes the eccentric and unique things in our lives. It is associated with brilliance -- even if short-lived. And, like lightning, Uranus can release the hidden tensions suddenly and with great immediacy. In fact, Uranus is often the astrological culprit when our lives are turned upside-down. As the key planet of Aquarius, it encourages us to rebel against social injustices and to seek freedom of expression in our lives.

Greatest Strength: Your eclectic way of seeing things

Possible Weakness: Know-it-all attitude puts others off

Ok heres our info for taurus--General Description

You aren't necessarily like a Bull in a ring with a toreador. You could be more like peace-loving Ferdinand, seeking the gentle meadows filled with flowers, sunshine and natural beauty. It's only your stubbornness that can make you angry enough to charge at someone who is disturbing your peace.

You Bulls are noted for your determination. You get to where you are going, not because you are exceptionally fast or clever, but because you will not be distracted from your goals. Your need for stability and simplicity can motivate you to create a life for yourself that is quite functional, though it might seem boring to someone else. But you aren't interested in taking unnecessary risks that can put your solid footing in jeopardy.

Your motto might be "Take care of the senses and everything else will take care of itself." It may be that your attraction to material things is less about the objects themselves than it is about the pleasure they bring to your senses. Comfortable living and working space is important to you, along with nice linens, clothing, food and music. And, as one of the most practical signs, your outlook on life is usually quite sensible. As you plod along in life, getting what you need in order to survive, don't forget to look at the beauty that is beyond the material world of material possessions.

Element: Earth

Earth signs are naturally practical. In this lifetime we are bound to Earth. There is no escaping the reality around us. The Earth is about as real as it gets; it can be felt, weighed and it has substance. Accordingly, the earth signs base their life on what is real, not what is imagined. Sensation is valued over thoughts or feelings. Earth signs live with their feet on the ground. Others seek their advice because of their basic sensibility. For earth signs, seeing is believing.

The earth of Taurus is simple and sensible. It's about getting back to basics. This is about working the earth in a garden or about having the tools that we need in order to build.

Second House: Possessions

The Second House symbolizes those things that are of value to us. Personal possessions are within this domain, as is our money. Anything having personal value is associated with the Second House. It also represents those things we value that are not things. When you think about what is most important to you -- your own values -- you are indeed thinking about your Second House.

Key Planet: Venus

Venus is the planet of love and desire. She is in charge of romance and beauty. But Venus isn't only about physical love; she's also symbolic of the ideal love. When we see a beautiful painting or other work or art, Venus is present. She is the beauty of a rose as much as she is the attraction we have to someone we love. As the key planet of Taurus, Venus is sensual and simple. We fulfill the senses with beauty and life is good.

Greatest Strength: Your sensible outlook on life

Possible Weakness: Accepting less than you can achieve

I believe in horoscopes grin2.gif

I'm a Libra, but I read some BS somewhere that says Libra/Scorpio cusp, i think thats alittle ridiculas.

I'm also a Snake in CHinese Astro

and I think I'm a Raven in the Medicine wheel(native american)

i have a friend that is a libra and man does that describe him... i got a book on astrology and i read about libras to him and as i read it, it was like almost 100% accurate... it was basically saying that libras are the jewels of the zodiac and alot of other assets...anywayz since i am the twin brother of sirius that makes me a taurus original.gif heres a cheer from the movie bring it on, since their mascot is a torro:Awesome, oh wow! Like, totally freak me out! I mean, right on! The Toros sure are number one! tongue.gif

I am Aquarius and it describes me perfectly too! BTW, Aquarius is the only human sign in the zodiac, and coincidentally is the beginning of the new precessional year, during which time the earth is predicted to undergo the destruction of civilization. I wanted to share this 'cause I'm tired of carrying this burden alone. rolleyes.gifohmy.gifhuh.gif

Either Gemini or Taurus.

I studied the astrology map and found out that I'm really a Taurus, but the dates say i'm a Gemini.

cool.gif i'm a pisces/aquarius. i was born on feb 19th so it kinda changes depending on where you look but i usually say i'm an aquarius thumbsup.gifcool.gif

[attachmentid=8720]

I don't know about everyone else but since I am a Gemini, the above describes me pretty well rolleyes.gifthumbsup.gif

horiscopes.htm

I have a sister and a couple friends that are scorpio and i always heard they have bad tempers. Heres some info on them

Scorpio--General Description

The Scorpion is one intense little creature, with enough poison in its own tail to disable or kill a much larger opponent. But the problem with this kind of built-in biological weaponry is that it must be mastered in order to be used most effectively. You Scorpios can use your "stinger" for self-defense, using your powerful emotional awareness to render your opponent harmless. But there is a sexual component of poisonous tail also, and until you learn to control those strong urges, you may find yourself in uncomfortable situations.

Scorpio is the only sign that has three animal totems. First, there is the well-known Scorpion with its active tail. Second, as the Scorpio learns to master its passion and hold its instincts at bay, it changes into the Eagle. The Eagle has more perspective, for it flies high above the surface of circumstances, swooping down with its power only to kill prey for food. In its third form, the Scorpion becomes the always-peaceful dove. The real meaning of Scorpio is thus shown. Scorpio is about metamorphosis. Scorpios transform the painful poisons of possessive passion into a higher consciousness based on universal love.

Your motto might be "What is hidden is more interesting than what is obvious." You are the detectives of the zodiac. Your magnetic personality draws others to you. But you can also be secretive yourself, for you learn early on that when you express everything, others may be scared by the power of your feelings. You desperately want to have someone to merge with your feelings, but can become cold and withdrawn when hurt in love. You have the magic to light up the dark, but sometimes you would benefit by looking at the positive side of things rather than going into the darkness at all.

Element: Water

Astrologically, the water element symbolizes emotion. Water runs deep; it seeks its own level and will flow until it has found it. The cycle of water is endless with the snows falling in the mountains and melting. The mountain streams join to make the great rivers that run to the sea. The tides and currents churn the oceans. Similarly, our feelings are flowing as they connect the present with past experiences. Sometimes the waters are so deep that we cannot put words to our feelings.

The water of Scorpio is fixed and frozen, but it is a mistake to think that ice doesn't flow. It does flow -- and with great power. Think of a glacier, moving so very slowly, yet with enough power to flatten a forest or even a mountain.

Eighth House: Transformation

Since the Second House is the House of Possessions, the Eighth House opposite it, is about what other people have. This can include sexual issues, for they usually involve another person. It is also about the ultimate transformation -- death -- but not necessarily your own. It could be said that the Eighth House is what we don't know and what we cannot understand. It is surely a House of Hidden Power.

Key Planet: Pluto

Pluto is the Lord of the Underworld. If this sounds scary, it demands a bit more explanation, for Pluto symbolizes everything that is beneath our consciousness. This isn't about the Hell where we are punished. Rather, it is the Hell that William Blake describes as a place "so beautiful that it would torment an angel to insanity." As the key planet for Scorpio, Pluto is intense and powerful, representing those things that we don't or can't understand. And it is from these hidden Plutonic spaces that magical transformations arise.

Greatest Strength: Your passion about your feelings

Possible Weakness: Need for secrecy can be isolating

Hope this helps original.gif

I'm a Scorpio and even though I think Astrology as a whole is dubious at best, I'd have to say the general description of the sign fits me to a tee..

indeed, it is pretty acurate, espcially about the tempers... I use to have social worker and now I have bettter contolr, cept sometimes I wish I could go back to my instincts and go back to a more primitive mentality: hehe I got a story

We use to have chickens and ducks in our backyard (illegaly of course original.gif ) we had one rooster, one day I was trying to catch the rooster and cage him for he was terrorizing the ducks, so I took "The Claw" (the dirt tiller thing) and "hunted him with it" I didn't hurt him, just got really close to catching him until my brother cam and helped me.

I'm a Virgo and I think it discribes me pretty well.

I'm a leo, but I have zero leadership skills and I don't have any self-esteem. I do like to waste hords of money on my friends though grin2.gif

Well, I guess that info on taurus describes me alright.

Thanx 4 the info seers original.gif

I have a sister and a couple friends that are scorpio and i always heard they have bad tempers. Heres some info on them

I can't think of many people who don't have tempers no matter what sign they are, I tend to get along with Scorpios fairly well.

I'm a Libra, the deciscription fits me well, espes the indecisiveness!