Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Been playing a bit of Elden Ring on the ol' steam deck at work. Gotta get a character ready for when that DLC hits

• Like 1

I'm actually playin " This Land is My Land " , cool game once you get the hang of it, though it sucks if you die , you lose your inventory.

• Like 1

Currently playing Golden Axe for the Sega Mega drive.  A classic that never gets old 35 years later.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, and I still cried when Aerith dies, damn you Sephiroth!

• Like 1

Flight Simulator 2020.

• Like 1

Red Dead Redemption 2,hoping after GTA6 releases maybe they'll make a few upgrades.

Looking more and more likely part 3 won't release on PS5 or any current gen console...

Anyone else a lil bit sour about the news of PS5 entering it's "end stage"?

My PS4 has a much better collection of top quality games stored in it...😐

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Anyone else a lil bit sour about the news of PS5 entering it's "end stage"?

My PS4 has a much better collection of top quality games stored in it...😐

That was pretty quick.  I was still waiting for more exclusive PS5 titles before buying the console, but nothing really caught my attention yet.  Most of the games appear to be upgraded PS4 titles.  Still waiting for a GTA style game that looks like the Fifth Element / Corascant.  That would be sweet on a next gen console.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

That was pretty quick.  I was still waiting for more exclusive PS5 titles before buying the console, but nothing really caught my attention yet.  Most of the games appear to be upgraded PS4 titles.  Still waiting for a GTA style game that looks like the Fifth Element / Corascant.  That would be sweet on a next gen console.

No doubt,they even announced they won't be releasing any more exclusive titles till this time next year...COVID crippled the PS5 upon release.

That would be pretty sweet 👍

• Like 1

Silent Hill 2 on the OG Xbox.

• Like 1

Solitaire. 

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Skull and Bones

How is it man?

I know they were trying for an even better play experience than Assassin's Creed s pirate game but with multiplayer/online play.

3 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

How is it man?

I know they were trying for an even better play experience than Assassin's Creed s pirate game but with multiplayer/online play.

Graphics look good, but I heard it was an 'online only' kind of game.  Not keen on those, especially with kids messing about sometimes.  Currently looking at a game called Caribbean Legend for PC.  It is a sequel to the old Sea Dogs pirate games.  Great fun for those who like the old classic look in pirate games.  Hoping the price comes down first though.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

Graphics look good, but I heard it was an 'online only' kind of game.  Not keen on those, especially with kids messing about sometimes.  Currently looking at a game called Caribbean Legend for PC.  It is a sequel to the old Sea Dogs pirate games.  Great fun for those who like the old classic look in pirate games.  Hoping the price comes down first though.

Assassin's Creed Black flag and Valhalla both have fun sea warfare...

Yeah I'm not big in online play either,so guess I won't bother.

4 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

How is it man?

There's a good amount of PVE content to guide you to end game.  End game looks like is focusing on PVP which, I think, gets a bit sameish quickly. 

I will say my PVP experience has been more friendly in so far as the other competitors aren't hostile.  And the real authority we are battling is monetization of the developer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

There's a good amount of PVE content to guide you to end game.  End game looks like is focusing on PVP which, I think, gets a bit sameish quickly. 

I will say my PVP experience has been more friendly in so far as the other competitors aren't hostile.  And the real authority we are battling is monetization of the developer.

Yeah I've been hearing about that game for what felt like a decade,kept getting pushed back till many forgot about it.

About like Cyberpunk did...

• Thanks 1