Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 17
seaturtlehorsesnake

What are you playing right now?

1,285 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Nynaeve

Believe it or not I know this reference. Yall might be as nerdy as me.

3 people like this

10 minutes ago, internetperson said:

Believe it or not I know this reference. Yall might be as nerdy as me.

Another addition to TWOT book club. Welcome :) I'm sure I started a thread on it a while back.

2 people like this

Mass Effect is out today ........... and I am a fan ... will I be disappointed ?  Anyone playing ?

20 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Another addition to TWOT book club. Welcome :) I'm sure I started a thread on it a while back.

I really wish I could've met Robert Jordan. If you read about him he seemed like a really fascinating character. And to have a mind that can create the world that is WOT is inspiring. While reading it's easy to see some real world connections that he'd draw on. His brain should have been studied. 

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Forever Cursed said:

Mass Effect is out today ........... and I am a fan ... will I be disappointed ?  Anyone playing ?

I've read a few reviews. Basically it is Dragon Age Inquisition in space, which being spun as a negative. Personally I think that sounds incredible, barring the need for MMO style fetch quests. This is easily the best and most in-depth review out there: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/03/early-review-mass-effect-andromeda-is-dragon-age-inquisition-in-space/

Well worth a read.

The only reason both that and Horizon aren't already downloaded for me is because I'm waiting until I get a 4k TV. It would be a crime to play them on my crappy 720.

18 minutes ago, internetperson said:

I really wish I could've met Robert Jordan. If you read about him he seemed like a really fascinating character. And to have a mind that can create the world that is WOT is inspiring. While reading it's easy to see some real world connections that he'd draw on. His brain should have been studied. 

You should check out The Kingkiller Chronicle books. Altogether different but probably the best fantasy I've read.

2 people like this

Thank you for the link ........ Ya I liked dragons age as well so it sounds like a win ...win

1 person likes this

So I was playing NieR and this happened

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

So I was playing NieR and this happened

That made me laugh like ****, but also made me want to play that game more than I ever thought possible.

2 people like this

On 3/21/2017 at 8:23 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

They do have violence I'm sure, but The Walking Dead games are basically just decision based games. Definitely different to the norm. I tried one and didn't like it but you might?

eh, i hate the walking dead (all of them, the comic, the show, the games...) but i think i'm just being a pain. sorry. thank you for suggesting!

right now i'm thinking about re-playing the longest journey; maybe some old school puzzle nonsense will get me out of this feeling.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

eh, i hate the walking dead (all of them, the comic, the show, the games...) but i think i'm just being a pain. sorry. thank you for suggesting!

right now i'm thinking about re-playing the longest journey; maybe some old school puzzle nonsense will get me out of this feeling.

Maybe this game is what you're looking for? And this is my last suggestion :D

Edited by ExpandMyMind
1 person likes this